суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in twin tiers NY/PA

Looking for a girl with a sense of humor (Olean) 21yr

My name is Shawn I am 20 at the moment I will be 21 in August. I have my own car, and I make a steady income. I love to go out and have a good time no matter what I do, but I'm the type of the guy that would rather stay home watch a movie and cuddle. [...]

wanted cheaters...discreet encounters (twin tiers) 49yr

Feeling trapped in a marriage?...The sex you have is a complete bore...you don't even cum unless you do it yourself....hubby has lost his touch...you want something new and exciting from an experienced lovemaker who will blow you away...orgasm after [...]

The days and nights we know can be... (twin tiers) 49yr

Lookin' for a lover..casual encounters..friends w/benefits....It won't hurt if we are compatible and are sexually attracted to each other...I'm an experienced lovemaker and focus on pleasing a woman many times...give and receive...a friend and a love [...]

swm seeking swf to have a drink with sometime (Olean, NY) 35yr

Hi, Im Chris, I'm 35 living near Olean, NY. Im a swm seeking a swf 21-40 who would like to go out sometime, maybe have a drink or something. Im 6 ft w blond hair and blue eyes. Im employed full time, I enjoy movies, music, sports, books, going out , [...]

nsa fwb - m4w (bradford pa) 52yr

looking for sme nsa or fwb iam a 52yr old man live alone no baggage seems sence ive turned 50 iam horny all the time i can stay hard for hours like all kinds of sex oral anal and plane ole love maken plz put your fave color in your reply your pic get [...]

Looking for a female friend (waverly ny,sayre pa,athens pa) 61yr

Looking for a female friend first then go from there,life is to short to spend it alone,tell you more later,

you know what (Olean area)

I figured it out. Everybody in the southern tier must have somebody. I check the site on and off and same posts for weeks at a time. So let me try this and say I have posted before, get more flakes and fakes than friends. Don't e mail me with hate [...]

Helpless Romantic.... (Olean,NY) 59yr

I am a country man....T shirt and jeans...Old, but young at heart! Love loud music (no rap or head banging or crying in your beer songs! I like a good sense of humor! love the country ..romantic drives ...movies..football etc. My pic gets yours! To [...]

Successful Exec Seeking Younger F To Spoil

Single, Successful but busy WM, 47, 5'1O , 19O #, very fit, attractive, easy-going nice guy seeking younger F for dating and traveling, but also open to a LTR. Looks aren't everything but please send recent pics with first email. Please also put toda [...]

Seeking a lovely lady to have a drink with me (Olean, NY) 35yr

I'm 35, swm, seeking a lovely lady in the Olean/Bradford area to have a drink with me. Im not married, have no children. I work full time during the week. I love sports, music, books, movies, going out, just about anything Im 6ft w/ blond hair and [...]

Olean Fun (Olean) 23yr

Just a college student looking for a girl to have some fun with. Age doesn't really matter. Please reply with Olean's area code in the subject line so I know you are real. Reply with your stats. A picture is always nice too!

GL Male in Sayre - m4w (Sayre PA ) 42yr

Lonely male in Sayre, NSA, 42 yo, WM wanting company for dinner and conversation. the intent is to meet to see if we are compatable, then we can proceed if we click. I will respond with photo if you use "nuf" backwards to weed out spam, seeking on go [...]

looking !! any real female out there - m4w (twin tiers) 58yr

looking for someone to enjoy fun in the nice warm summer sun. let enjoy some drinks , rides in the country, generally enjoy each other company. can be looking for ltr with right person just tried of being a lone no going to other dating site just be [...]

Geeky Male Seeks Love (Shinglehouse, PA) 35yr

I am a movie lover and video game lover. Those are my main hobbies. As far as movies I do like horror the most. I have a large dvd collection. I consider myself to be kind and courteous, but also kind of shy. I don't speak much, unless you happen to [...]

Wanted COUNTRY GIRL (Coudersport PA) 40yr

Looking for honest down to earth country girl, one who wares shitkickers and gets dirty, by day and wares highheels or goes barefoot (if she wants) with jeans when she dresses up. Im a down to earth hardworking redneck looking for a woman who Can Cra [...]

21 yo looking for long term (mansfield pa) 21yr

I am a 21 yr old male looking for someone to hang out with, get to know and have a relationship with. I don't like games, liars, cheaters or fakes. Respond with a text tov5 svn o 4 sx three 5 two o 8.

And I say...It's alright... (twin tiers) 49yr

Lookin' for a lover..casual encounters..friends w/benefits....It won't hurt if we are compatible and are sexually attracted to each other...I'm an experienced lovemaker and focus on pleasing a woman many times...give and receive...a friend and a love [...]

tired of playing games (bath) 32yr

Everybody is looking for Mr perfect when no one is. I have a job, house, and a son. I am not into email and texting for weeks. If you are willing to take a chance give me your number and we can talk

College Student seeking Intellectual Woman (Mansfield, PA) 25yr

Hello ladies, I'm a 25 year old Computer Science student. I am 5'10", about 165lbs, average build, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a nerd and a gamer, I play xbox and pc games. I am looking for someone between the ages of 21-28. Someone who is sm [...]

Seeking codependent relationship with hot, but crazy woman (Northern PA) 43yr

Seriously, the crazier the better. I know you're out there, I've met plenty of you. History of abuse and extreme neediness are a huge plus. Lying, cheating, push/pull behavior, game playing are all encouraged. Please be at the mid to upper end of the [...]

Big guy seeking love (Athens, Pa) 20yr

I am a big guy. I am a virgin. it's been over 3 years since my last relationship. I need to find a girl. I'm tired of being alone and not being able to cuddle and hold hands. I CAN NOT DRIVE SCARED TO AFTER CAR WRECK. Ladies I'm a great guy just give [...]

Looking for the companion that actually reads this. (Hornell) 21yr

Hi. I'm looking for someone who is adventurous, both in mind and physically. I tend to hike a lot and longboard and really would like a girl to share these times of travel with, someone who really would want to see the world for what it is. I'd like [...]

i still love you... (from virginia beach)

i still love you. - 999 (kdh) You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will rememb [...]

I am chubby maybe more but a great guy (Athens, Pa) 21yr

I am a big guy but im lookin for a girl that don't care about that. I work at arbies. In Athens Pa I am thinking about taking online courses. im a sweet heart. I love to spoil my women treat them with respect. treat them like a princess. I like to li [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий