суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in eastern kentucky

hate being alone (pikesville area) 43yr

Hello ladies im Keith white male im 6foot3 191 lbs blonde hair blue eyes i have pics upon request im looking for a bbw or cury woman thats out going likes to have fun and not scared to take a leap of faith im a down to earth man as well as u should b [...]

Lonley and Bored (Hazard/Surrounding) 40yr

Whats going on today??? Im just a simple guy looking for a simple woman to hang out with and get to know!!! I am a honest and caring man..... 40 years old, single and sane and looking for the same... Im not a bad looking man, i just seem to attract t [...]

are there any real women on here (morehead area) 25yr

looking for some fun want to go out on a date and have a cuple of drinks if you ant to hang out email me back and we can exchange pick or numbers

MWM LOOKING (Bath, Flem, Morgan, Carter...)

MWM, looking for an ongoing fwb, nsa... not to concerned with age or your current status, but would hope you had some weekdays free.

lady (pulaski county ky.) 52yr

53 male , 5'10" , br/haz, 230 lbs. medium build. seeks a pretty female in the somerset,ky area. age is unimportant , as long as your 21 , 165 lbs or less please. who likes to party and have fun , outdoors/indoors. please send a picture and best way t [...]

Hi (somerset,ky) 54yr

53 male , 5'10" , br/haz, 230 lbs. medium build. seeks a pretty female in the somerset,ky area. age is unimportant , as long as your 21 , 165 lbs or less please. who likes to party and have fun , outdoors/indoors. please send a picture and best way t [...]

Single & very much looking! (40862) 28yr

Hey, I'm 28, got like dark brownes/black hire, a little on the chubby side, love the outdoors, fishing, getting out to evens & stuff. So message with pic if you wont to know more & I'll send mine back!

>>>Hi Ladies need a good man (Beattyville,ky) 53yr

I am searching for a serious LTR .I am looking for a live in girl friend type maybe if you are retired or just working and would like to start over some where new.I have a nice house and would like to share it with the right lady. I just need some [...]

Ready and Able (Hazard) 54yr

Looking for a woman who can make me CUM like a gusher. Must be between 18-30. Put READY in subject so i will know you are real. I can Host anytime. I will be in lexington Saturday looking for fun. Hit me up. Put FUN in subject line

just a good guy tryin to settle down (north corbin) 41yr

i'm a down to earth guy tryin to find the right woman.if your kind hearted?humourus?under 120lbs?(just my preference)sincere?giving?& dont have a drug habit?..then get cho fine a$$ ova here!LOL oh,some shit about me; 5"11 245 brown hair blue eye [...]

christian man (west palm beach florida) 54yr

christian man has given my life to the lord have responsible position in the ministry we house and feed the homeless and help addicts start a new life in christ me 5 10 200 smart looking for country girl for marriage and family never been married was [...]

life partner (arden, nc) 60yr

Due to the PHENOMENAL amount of spam from these ads, put only the word RABBIT in the subject line or your email will be deleted, unread and reported as spam. No bull. I'm posting here because there is little other than self indulgent yuppies where I [...]

incontinent man looking for understanding/excepting woman (pineville area) 32yr

Hi I am 32 years old & I was in an accident several years ago which left me with lots of nerve damage & in which left me incontinent { meaning I can NOT control my bladder & I have to use diapers 24/7 } this has made dating extremely difficult so I f [...]

come to daddy 99yr

You are a bad girl. Daddy needs to keep you inline. You need discipline at least once a month to stay out of trouble. If selected, you will come to him in your shortest skirt so he can discipline you as only daddy can. You will prove to him you are s [...]

LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT LOVES THE OUTDOORS AND TRAVELING 28yr

First of all I am on here to make friends as well. I am always up for meeting someone new and hanging out! I have no expectations and am a friends with everyone kind of person! I am sorry if the huge biography below is all mixed up with subjects but [...]

Mexican in need of a country woman (Eastern ky) 26yr

Hey yall im a Mexican male looking for a cowgirl, redneck, or hick.... People that know me call me the mexican-redneck lol thats because im brown and have the blood of a redneck.... Anyways im looking to find a woman like this thats down to earth and [...]

SBM LOOKING 4 A NICE SWF 40yr

SBM LOOKING 4 A NICE SWF TO BE FRIENDS FIRST WITH!!!!! I'M HOPING 2 FIND SOMEONE THAT I CAN LOVE & SPOIL AND 2 TAKE CARE OF. I WANT SOMEONE THAT'S ONLY LOOKING 4 A RELATIONSHIP AND WANTS A GOOD MAN (that has his sh#* together) 2 TREAT THEM RIGHT. SOM [...]

Looking for companionship (Paintsville) 21yr

Just out of a serious relationship. Feeling really lonely, looking for someone to talk to/hangout with. Send me an e-mail if you are interested; I prefer you to live closer to me, but distance isn't a huge issue.

one more time - m4w (henderson) 46yr

i'm a man that has m.s everone has left me at least the ones that mattered like wife and friends my meaning is i miss touching a woman bing touched by a woman and kissing i'm in a wheelchair now but still have alot to offer i work i'm funny i love to [...]

if your looking for real her i am (any where ) 34yr

Will I'm not good at this I'm looking for someone to talk to git too no go out with see what happens. I.like to do a lot outdoors and go out to eat I want someone I can till anything to not looking for sex I'm 5.7 I'm not a big Guy I do have kids and [...]

Poor Man Looking 4 a Long Term Relationship

Hi, I'm 5 foot 10, about 160 Some Pounds, Slim & Petite Body Build. I'm Looking 4 a Long Term Relationship That Will Lead 2 Marriage. I've Never Been Married R Had any Children. I've Never Been With a Women Romantically R Kissed a Woman. I'm 35 years [...]

single & looking to settle down - m4w (corbin) 40yr

i'm 5'11 & a big guy,brown hair & sky blue eyes.i'm not the best lookin guy in the world but i'm also not desperate.i'm retired & i have my own money so i'm not lookin for somebody to take care of me & dont want to take care of a woman either so you [...]

SWM for SWF (Beatyville) 37yr

I'm a single white male, 37, in good shape. Looking for a fun female to hang out with. Pic for pic.

looking to please lick your pussy or what ever your into - m4w (corbin )

looking to lick pussy real slow as i finger you lick your ass or what ever your into if you have a fetish or fantasy ill do it for you . I ll be your secret if your married i like sexy legs and painted toes in heels send a pic and location im l [...]

Looking for the one (Corbin) 24yr

I am looking for a beautiful woman in my area for a ltr or just fun whatever she prefers. I haven't gotten out too much lately and i am starting to put myself out there again. i am 6'4'' and around 240 pounds, some tattoos, ears pierced also tongue. [...]

bbw wanted!! or cougar!! (elliott co) 29yr

looking for bbw or mature that just need a huge cock and i am real!!!! it was nice out to day!!! ssbbw welcome too please include naughty pic and put wet pussy in subject please so i know you are real!!! not many can handle my cock so big girls and m [...]

Help? (London/Corbin) 45yr

Hi, I am a married WM in search of a REAL married WF 40-60 looking for someone to (Disceetly) chat with and maybe meet. HWP is good or small BBW, heck no one looks like a model after 40. I'm not an A** and not looking to change my status, just need [...]

BDSM - m4w (hazard) 43yr

Im a w/m 195lbs 6ft blue eyes and brown hair in good health and D/D Free and looking for the same. i come down that way about 10 times a year and wanted to find someone down there that is into bondage. I do have gear just ask for the pics and i will [...]

looking to settle down? (anywhere) 40yr

i'm looking for my soulmate.i know these things take time & i'm willing to put in the work.if you are 20~40 & wanting a man around the,then get back with me.you must be d/d free as i am.i'm not looking for someone to take care of me as i have my own [...]

need a women to plz my man (gray,ky) 51yr

my man likes a good blow job and I like a good pussy liking no single men apply only single women and couples apply send pics a to us

Are you lonely? (eastern k.y.) 30yr

If you are a woman who needs company please reply to this post. Include pic and put lonely in subject so I know ur not spam because im real!!! only for women who are serious and need company must be 18+

need a good cute woman (corbin) 20yr

well im looking for a good woman that looks good and like to get out and do things no black woman or any girl under 19 ill send you a pic if your real put your fav color in the subject line so i know ur real

The Real Deal (Rush Ky.) 45yr

I am a Fun loving, hard working man who is looking for a woman to enjoy life with. I love Music and going to concerts. eating out and am always looking to try new things. I don't drink or do drugs and I'd like a woman who does the same. Just looking [...]

ONE OF A KIND (HARLAN) 39yr

I cant describe myself vary well606.Im a man not a boy. I have a good hart and im looking for a GOOD GIRL273 to spoil wen I can. Life is so short to wast. Im vary soft harted and easygoing.8637 My hope is a nice girl will see this and feel like I do [...]

is anyone serious about love? (eastern ky) 35yr

It seem like everyone wonts to be loved but does not wotn to love anyone back. If you can love in return then let me know. I am a honest had working man looking for a good woman.

SWM Looking for Discreet Fun Tonight - w4w (Pikeville) 33yr

I'm a single white male...professional guy...looking for a curvy cutie or sexy BBW who'd like to have some discreet, naughty fun tonight at a local hotel. We can have a few drinks if you'd like. It's Saturday night and time to play :)

43 m looking for f (paintsville,ky) 43yr

iam looking for a female to have fun with race,size,looks not inmpoartion.heres a pic of my cock.if you like what you see,want it let me know.i need some bad.

Let's meet, hang out, have some fun (mingo/pike)

I am a mature business man type, single, in good shape, clean appearance, good nature, good sense of humor. Looking for fun girl to meet, get to know, hang out, have some fun with each other. I am available all week end, can host, travel, or meet som [...]

Looking for a music lover (Wheelersburg, Ohio) 21yr

Looking for someone who loves classic rock music as much as I do. Basically wanna hang out, have a good time and see where it goes. I've got a job, car, and place. So I don't need someone to support me. If interested respond with a pic and put music [...]

rub down offered (Paintsville) 35yr

looking to give massage to attractive stressed out ladies who need to relieve your stress.... massage is 100% free, but will accept tips if offered. Guaranteed to relieve your stress however you need it relieved.... minimum of 30 minute rub down...

beautiful woman lookn 4 weathly man to take care of me and im honest, (pikeville, ky) 36yr

I'm a beautiful 5`5`122lb blonde female who's honest , so here goes..,. I'm looking for an older weathly man to love, cherish and take care of me.... I will be good to you and prove that I'm a very good woman!! Need a man wth his life already togethe [...]

Pussy+cock= us lets cum together - m4w (Paintsville) 23yr

Married man looking for some nsa discreet fun, would really like an older woman but really just lookin for someone who is discreet and ready to git pleasured in multiple ways, i love sex and i love to be satisfied and im not so im here im open to new [...]

Lookin for a good sexy woman (Whitley city ky) 20yr

Idk how this works but here goes. I'm 20, have a 11 month old son, clean, and I'm lookin for a sexy, fast woman to love forever I only leave to go to work and that's it. No stoners, cheaters, or liers, have to be in or around my area and no one over [...]

wanna move here to Lexington (Lexington ) 35yr

I live in Lexington and am seeking a bbw or regular size gal to movve in here. must love dogs and be a good country gal.

Nice guy just looking to see whats out there. 30yr

Hi I;m just the guy who likes average things, I;m athletic build nice guy. Any thing else we can talk about 6' 180lbs. brown hair an eyes. Have a great day.

Looking for a lovely lady (South ky) 29yr

Hi I'm looking for a swf ddf that is not a BBW. Who is good looking and has a great personality. Ages between 20 and 35. No games and or drama. If you think you maybe interested send me a email with a description of yourself and a pic. And if I like [...]

Man looking for lady (East KY) 40yr

I'm an educated, professional man, recently divorced, independently wealthy, with time this summer to travel. I have no kids and am not attached to anyone. I'm looking for a lady who can carry on a convesation, likes to travel, and enjoys live music [...]

Looking for a good woman (East Ky.) 27yr

Looking for a swf 18-30 down to earth nice who is easy to get along with. Not looking for a BBW. But I'm looking for a ddf woman who is good looking with a good sense of humor and good personality. If u r this woman send me an email. I'm a ddf male k [...]

FWB (Pburg) 34yr

Looking for FWB in pburg area. Send me a message with pics, let me know a good time for you.

Looking for a southern Belle (dallas) 34yr

Love the mountains. would like to find a nice gentle southern woman to love. very christian am very active in my church. about me i have one son divorced. im very cute, i love politics am very active in politics. not real good about writing about mys [...]

lets have some fun (PIkeville) 37yr

looking for a discreet encounter with someone who can host. It will need to be at night. I am only picky about one thing....cleanliness. And by that I mean your body because I love to eat pussy. I like all colors, body shapes, sizes, in fact bigger w [...]

Looking for a country girl (Paintsville,KY) 26yr

Hi, my name is Eric.. I am looking for a true country girl.. I'm not looking for sex or one night stands, I'm looking for someone (the one) to spend the rest of my life with.. If you think this could be you hit me up... Put your Favorite song and s [...]

recently seperated (blaine)

Recently seperated looking for some one to chat with. No looking for anything further than that at this time. If interested in talking send a message and we will see where it goes. No pics untill I know you better.

Lets be honest (Does it matter ) 20yr

You can lie to everyone else but not to yourself you as a woman say you want a man that has a job a car his own house that will treat you with respect that will love you for who you are. A man that's not all about sex but you don't want that at all ! [...]

In search of my love nest 26yr

Hello ladies, I am a 26 year old black male looking for a female companion living in or around Inez, KY. I am currently incarcerated in U.S.P Big Sandy. So to keep it 100, I have family who lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is to far to visit me as m [...]

ONE OF A KIND (harlan) 39yr

As men go im above the normal evrey day man in what im looking for.606 I can only say Im not like anyone else and I hope to find just one with the same hopes and dreams I have.273 I dont drink or smoke but I dont judge others.8637 I live on a mt, by [...]

text friend (Harlan/middlesboro/harrogate) 29yr

Looking for a text friend that could maybe turn into more one day. As in going places together, riding around or anything we want to do. All I ask is that you be under 33, hwp and a non smoker. If interested send a picture of your self and/or number. [...]

true love? (eastern) 35yr

looking for a good woman. that simple. i love the outdoods and just having fun enjoying life. put your favorit color in the subject line.

Lookin' for a Girl who wants 2 have hang out and have fun (Pike County, KY) 36yr

Well I wanna start off by saying I'm a big guy and if u don't like big guys then move on if not and you're still reading then great I am around 5'10 with short dark brown hair, baby blue eyes. I'm looking for a girl that is looking 2 hang out & then [...]

Secure Older Male desires Mistress (East Ky) 55yr

Secure Male seeks mutually rewarding, part-time, daytime relationship. Can travel East Ky. Longterm, daytime type relationship. Write me !

Virgin (EASTERN KY) 28yr

I am looking for a full virgin, age 18-?. I want to be your first. Willing to pay for the right woman

Women have failed men (parkersburg) 27yr

and our society, and our children and future generations. After being in the dating scene for so long I now understand why younger males no longer believe in marriage. Women are selfish and trampy, they have no sense of self respect or any knowledge [...]

NSA 420 fun!! Let's have a passionate warm evening! (Williamsburg) 28yr

Hi!! So being couped up in this office all day really has me looking forward to enjoying this night! I am a 6ft 200lbs attractive male, I am a marketing assistant for an online orginization, looking for an open minded, down to earth, 420 friendly gir [...]

aren't there any real women on CL - m4w (corbin) 40yr

are any women on CL real.i don't want to join a website to prove who i am or how old i am.i just want a girl 21~40 & local to have some fun with!your pic.gets mine.

seeking Sugar babay (East KY) 46yr

White professional male that traveles to E KY on a regualr basis. I am searching for a FUN lady to see on a semi regualr basis. Let$ take care of each othres need$.

Looking for fun (East ky ) 18yr

I'm an 18 year old lookin for a girl close to my age who jus wants to have fun have to be attractive u get my pic for yours

is there a good woman left? (eastern) 35yr

I am a 35 attractive and tired of playing games. What i am looking for is simple. A cute woman that knowes how to treat a man. I will give you everything you need and all the love you need. I am honest hard working and good looking. I just need someo [...]

looking 4 a relationship (middlesboro,ky) 48yr

i am looking for some one special to have a long relationshp with. age is not important but hope to find some one younger. some one who is willing to relocate with me back to Colorado.i hope to find some one with no children but i will accept them. I [...]

ladies ladies ladies (Hazard) 24yr

been to hazard and seen some of the sexiest ladies there. would love to give oral to any that are slim, ddf, clean, and shaved. hoping to get a reply to go back soon. reply with a pic and i will get up with you

looking for the one 35yr

looking for ltr. I like to watch movies ,hunt, fish and ride my atv. I still play video games and no i'm never going to stop. i'm 5'6" a little on the heavy side.I don't have any kids. I would like to meet someone ready to settle down. your pic gets [...]

SWM Looking For An Out Of Town NSA Encounter With A Married Female! - m4w (Cincinnati)

SWM, well hung, athletic, professional looking to have a a discreet affair with a HWP married or single female. Age 27-45yrs. old preferable. Willing to go slow to make sure everyone is comfortable with the situation. Can meet between anywhere in Eas [...]

NSA 420 fun! (Williamsburg) 28yr

Looking to spend the weekend relaxing and enjoying this weather! Anyone interested in some NSA 420 fun please reply. Will supply everything. I'm 6ft 200 lbs attractive guy! Cheers!

SWM Seeking SWF LTR (Grayson, KY) 37yr

Hey, I'm a 36 year old SW firefighter looking for my soul mate. I'm a country boy. My hobbies include hunting, fishing, four wheelin, hanging out at the firehouse. My favorite shows are Duck Dynasty, Mudcats, etc. I'm looking for someone in the ages [...]

wantting a good lady (barbourville ky)

well i,m looking for a good lady around barbourville or in corbin here is what i,m looking for i want a lady who willnt lie or cheat if there is one out therei didnt play games and webb site so if u lady can handle a real man with alot of love for th [...]

lets travel 46yr

Looking for a woman that wants to see the country. I am a truck driver that travels. If you are interested please send picture and a little about yourself.

Are you this kind of lady? (South Eastern Ky ) 49yr

I'm a nice looking, single, normal, professional, educated, D&D free, none smoker, businessman. I am very normal acting in my everyday life, but in private I like to have a smoking hot sex life. I enjoy bringing another woman or man into the bedroom [...]

I want someone too Spoil =) 28yr

Well Hello! I'm Mike. I'm a 28 yr old single White male from Indiana. I work as a Truck Driver for Central Refrigeration out of Utah. I have very high values in my life. One I don't. Believe in cheating.. drama...and such. I believe that a Man is the [...]

Singer/Songwriter seeking a muse. (Near Knoxville) 31yr

I am a singer/songwriter, and even poet of sorts... (31 yr old/White/Male). I dislike negative people and thought it might be nice if I had a "muse" of my very own. I love God. I like to hold & be held, cuddle, I give very nice massages & love being [...]

I still love you (Everywere)

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

i am single and looking for a woman in hazard (hazard kentucky) 44yr

i am single and looking for a lady in the hazard and perry county area. i am 44 and nice man easy going. looking for a lady from age 24 to 44 who likes to have fun. who likes to go to movies. go out to eat. just any thing fun. i like to fish. go camp [...]

Hugs kisses, cuddle and lots of licking (east ky south wv)

Clean discreet professional white guy looking for fun times with sexy girl. Have nice quiet home to host or can travel. Maybe hang out go some places or just stay in enjoying erotic times. Could consider a "sugar daddy arrangement with a special one [...]

Sweet sexy and country??? (Central ky) 29yr

29 yr old swm in shape hard working . I'm 6'2 220 lbs I own my own construction company I am looking for a attractive young woman to get to know to try the getting to know each other thing out. Kids are no problem if not more than 2 lol . I need phys [...]

Escape (London) 48yr

I like Pina Coladas, gettin' caught in the rain. I hate all health food and I already have the champagne. Come with me, let's escape.

life partner (arden, nc) 61yr

Due to the PHENOMENAL amount of spam from these ads, put only the word RABBIT in the subject line or your email will be deleted, unread and reported as spam. No bull. Male with a small, working homestead in Western North Carolina seeks female partne [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий