суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in youngstown

I want to fuck your wife while you watch - m4mw 41yr

Hi, I am looking for a couple, age, race, body type not important. I would like to tie the man to a chair with the assistance of the woman. Then have him watch, helplessly, as I do whatever I want to her. I want to see his face when he hears her comi [...]

Want to be fisted, slowly? - m4w (New Castle - Boardman) 41yr

I am experienced, will take my time until you are relaxed enough to proceed. I really enjoy pleasing women. I'm looking to lick you, suck your clit, then lubricate my fingers and slowly work them one by one inside you. I promise you a very strong and [...]

Looking for female to help her suck him - mw4w (Lawrence County) 3841yr

We are a sexy female and a horny male. Looking for a female to help suck the male. Anything else you might want to do is entirely up to you. We are very flexible and open to trying new things. She is very curious about bi play. Looking to do this v [...]

a night of fun - m4w (Youngstown ) 37yr

Im in the area for the weekend and looking for some fun. If interested email me and tell me about yourself. Im 5'9" tall 155# have short Brown hair and blue eyes. Tell me about yourself and lets get together soon. It could be a long night.

casual relationship - w4m (youngstown)

I would like to meet a guy to have a no strings relationship. I live by myself so I am able to host you. My hair is blond and short, I've got black eyes, am 5 foot 6 inch and weigh around 125lbs.

niles tonight - m4m (niles) 24yr

I am a male hooker only doing it for money will give head and get fucked for mobey you host n pick me up only write if for real i can host late night around 12 to 3 am please only email if real

niles tonight - m4m (niles) 24yr

I am a male hooker only doing it for money will give head and get fucked for mobey you host n pick me up only write if for real i can host late night around 12 to 3 am please only email if real

Small 19 yr old lookig for fun - w4mm (Your place (poland)) 19yr

Im a 19 year old girl, 5 feet 1 inch and 105 pounds. I'm white and long dark hair and blue eyes. Likes to have fun and looking for a good time. Email me with interested in the subject line. Your place or Hotel. Will send pics after email. Looking for [...]

wanna have a great time - m4w (niles) 26yr

I'm looking for a women to play with tonight lol have sex everyway we can sll ages as long as over20 older women welcome sll colors to please email if serious and text me 330 eight zero zero 0 111

Looking for some NSA fun for this evening - m4w (Mah Cty) 42yr

Just looking for some NSA fun tonight. I can host if needed. Let me know what you have in mind! Put "ASAP"" in the subject heading and include a picture if you have one!

let me watch you piss - m4m (Youngstown/Austintown) 26yr

Looking for guys who want to show off in public. Would love to stand at the same urinal as you and watch you piss and get hard and we can stroke each other off. If this sounds good reply with pic. Im in Austintown bored and cruising the I-80 intercha [...]

Hosting Now - m4m (Warren, OH) 35yr

Chubby guy hosting all day, looking to service guys. I host, will not respond to phone numbers, and face pic is required. I am not looking for recip!!!

My Body Is Clean Save And Ready For You.....! - w4m (Youngstown) 23yr

When a woman has to change her panties 3 times a day because they keep getting soaked, Tthat is a sign she needs to get laid, now. This has been going on for a week and I cant wait any longer. I dont care too much about the size, anything will do. [...]

Workout and sex partner - m4w (Canfield)

Hi. Im a white male in my fifties. Looking for a woman who will be my partner in the gym and bed

need to get off - m4m (new castle) 24yr

im a younger masculine wm seeking someone discreet, generous and able to come meet me as i cant travel.. email me and lets get off.

younger looking for older - m4w (austintown) 31yr

im a 31 year old guy looking for no strings attached sex with older women a women 40+++ no limit on how old older the better .Not a freak i just have a fantisy about having sex with a women way older than me hope i can make this come true so if inter [...]

Married man lookin - m4w

Married man with a sorry sex life need someone to change it hit me up .pics will get pics.

ABS Austintown today - m4m (Austintown) 50yr

Looking for today to meet up with HWP, under 50, 7' cut clean , ddf guy for a JO and co^^ sucking time in a both. I will be there around 4 today. I will leave the door cracked and be stroking, u cum in and drop them and we can stroke and suck each ot [...]

NOW - m4m (CANFIELD) 50yr

Looking for a hook up now!, suck each other and go! i can host, married perferd. send pic and tex no#

two buds in search of one or more 4042 - m4m (n lima boardman)

Two buds getting together tonight for some fun and looking for one or more to join us at a motel, looking around 8, he is 6 foot 190 7half cock vers top, I am five ten 155 7 cock vers bottom, both like oral and naked play, ddf and discreet. Safe play [...]

versatile seeking now - m4m (salem) 29yr

Im 6', 245lbs, bald, blue eyes 6c versatile looking for fun now. I am open to oral and anal just no kissing. I prefer bareback if ur clean if condom is a must thats fine to. The bigger the better I would like to get stuffed by a huge cock. Like I sai [...]

An early Mother's Day gift... - m4w (Youngstown) 24yr

Are you a single mother who wants alittle attention tonight before your big day tomorrow? If so then email me and I'll come give you the care and fulfillment only a mother deserves. Any age. I'm here to help out some women who deserve it. ;)

Young stud looking for older woman to treat right... - m4w (Boardman) 24yr

I'm looking for an older woman who wants to have some fun with someone young, energetic, and also experienced. I'm well hung and very thick and I assure you that ill treat you right. So if your interested to meet up ASAP then email me with your age a [...]

Looking for a sexy woman to please tonight - m4w (Grove city)

Looking for a sexy woman 18-40 to get off . Im a very attractive in shape 30yr old man that looks way younger.You Must be able to host or we can just do it in the car. I'm up for anything from a blow job to some good long hard sex. Must be clean. You [...]

Make it worth your while - m4m (Warren) 54yr

Looking to suck an 8+ cock this evening. Blo and go deal. Tats an extra bonus HMU with a pix of your cock

Quick fuck? - m4w (austintown) 24yr

Attractive, well hung looking for a quick fuck. You will not be disappointed ;). I host now. Discreet and NSA. Your pic gets mine. Put "fuck me" in subject line

Cub 4 Bear - m4m (Youngstown Boardman Canfield)

Let's get together and hang out for the evening. Interested in making out, cuddling, sucking, licking, teabagging, 69, frottage, maybe more. Please send face pic and no endless emails please. No need to send stats, pic(s) are enough.

hosting motel now north lima - m4m (north lima) 56yr

Reply with stats and cock size hosting now north lima motel 18 and up come here and some fun safe sex

(((((((( Let's See if You Can SQUIRT )))))))) - m4w (Near Boardman) 26yr

I love it when a girl squirts. When the bed is drenched afterwards and she almost dizzy from the orgasms she's had. Do you get really wet? Have you squirted before? Do you want to be with a guy who knows how to make you flow like a river? Let's g [...]

Top blk 5'9" 180 7" cut - m4m (Trumbull) 24yr

Anyone gonna offer to host me? I'm free all day but would like to cum ASAP. Be showered and dd free. Pics and phone numbers to the front of the line.

good looking man wants nsa - m4mw (east liverpool oh) 23yr

23 year old man looking for a single women or couple or a few women to have alot of fun with either a one time thing or ongoing im single and good looking hit me up if your interested im into different thing i gaurauntee youll be pleased and wont be [...]

SUNDAY GLORYHOLE OPEN - m4m (Youngstown) 30yr

Guys, GLORYHOLE IS OPEN ON SUNDAY MORNING AT 9AM TILL 3PM. Married, Black, Straight, Jock type. Come and get your relief. Possibly Fuck as well. Fit, masc, avg build guy here. Let me know guys.

black for white - m4m (Warren ) 33yr

What up, in town for 1 day an looking for a masculine chill white dude. Pics only man. Get at man an please be easy on the eyes.

nsa sex - mw4mw (casual encounters) 50yr

Going to mountaineer tonight looking for another couple (hwp) please for nsa sex or maybe a male that has a large member.send us a reply

Young BLK Dom looking for a TV/CD friend - m4t (Niles) 24yr

I'm looking to have fun with a TV or TG girl or a cd. If you are passable, that'd be amazing. I'd really like to hang out and treat you like a lady and have fun. Young ++++. I'm 5'9" 180 athletic 7 in. thick cut and black. ddfree. Looking forward to [...]

Suck my Dick - m4m (Niles) 24yr

You host. Young to the front. No endless emails. Suck my dick or we could fuck. Lets just chill and see where the night goes. Be nearby.

Sex in the backseat of a luxury car - m4w (Boardman) 27yr

Think the title just about covers it. I've got a new luxury car that needs the back seat broken in. If you want to help me break it in, send me a pic and we can see about making it happen.

Looking for a naughty woman.. - m4w (Cornersburg) 45yr

In need of a sexy female for this evening...It's cold and damp and I need warmed up in several areas. If you are orally minded you go to the front for sure...If you know how to dress sexy in heels and stockings I will marry you on the spot!...haha... [...]

Just looking to eat $ome Pu$$y - m4w (salem)

Im looking for 18 to 40 slim to med build. I love to eat pussy and not really looking for anything else. Im middle-age safe sane and discreet. 5ft10 180. Looking as long as this ad is up. Put pussy in subject line and please dont try to send me to an [...]

Fun for tonight.... - m4w (Austintown) 42yr

Bored!...Looking to find a female for a little fun this evening. You please me and I please you. Local only! I can host or travel! married or single? IDC.

Looking for a good time - m4m (struthers) 19yr

College guy looking for some fun. You have to host. I'm 5'11 two hundred 5"cut Bigger guys++ hairy guys++ dominate+++ Into oral, body contact, kissing, j/o, bottom or top. Will try almost anything. Tell me what you want to do. Pics = Faster re [...]

looking to meet - m4m (pa/ohio line) 37yr

im lookin to meet ..............................................................................................slim clean cut guy here looking for the same seventwofourthree o onenineeightsevenfour...please be clean cut no one over 40 fat ...or blk [...]

SugarD looking for SBabe ; ) - m4w (Howland) 40yr

SugarD looking for a d&d free younger petite SWF SB. Must like Fun, Travel and Adventure. If riding motorcycle to the Ledges, Allegheny Forest and the beaches of Lake Erie sound good along with Sushi and mini vacations like Niagara Falls, reply to my [...]

Love to suck u in front of your wife - m4mw (Youngstown) 54yr

Would love to play with your cock and balls and suck it until you shoot your wad while your wife watches!

Need some nice slow head - m4w (Warren) 52yr

Looking for some nice slow head, make my legs shake as you take my load, please be serious and send picture with response and put head in subject

suck my dick dude now - m4m (niles) 46yr

Normal kinda country type bi guy with some free time today before i work afternoon shift and lookin for a yngr guy to suck my cock and maybe suck yours. 46 six two 200 7.5c bi wht guy. I like feedin my cock to cute yngr guys on their knees. lookin fo [...]

Hang out maybe lend to more - m4w (Lake Milton) 27yr

Looking to hang out maybe more if it lends to it bored out of my mind we can going fishing or sat by the lake and talk just looking to so something

Need sucked bad - m4m (Warren ) 59yr

I would like to get sucked off today and rimmed if you like to Would like to meet a C/D also stop over dressed is ok also I am ddfree and enjoy getting sucked off, House is open also if your close to me Thanks for reading ALSO couple with bi woul [...]

Today.... after 3 - m4m (near youngstown) 48yr

Looking for some NSA fun I HOST. Into oral, JO, masterbation, etc. 6.5in,cut here, in shape, little ass, #230. Need 25 to 50, cut 6" min little body hair, thin is a plus. Send pic and stats and no# to tex u. discreet on both ends plz. Married go to f [...]

looking to suck or more today, u host, prefer 55 over - m4m (liberty, ytown, nearby) 38yr

Attractive discreet biwm, love to suck cock, lick balls, facials. Will bottom for right guy. You host, prefer mature men. I am submissive, and looking for soon, sorry no photos.

Unhappy Married Ladies I'm Your Guy - m4w (Boardman/East Palestine) 49yr

I am looking for a nice looking married lady for some NSA fun....I am nice looking drug and disease free and have my own home and can entertain...I am totally discreet and there would be no problems....don't be lonely life is way to short...

9+BBC hosting a wet mouth - m4ww (campbell oh) 32yr

Looking. From a wet mouth big titt white girl with a nice round ass to come to my apt. And fuck and suck and rim. Me till I release 3 loads or moremore..... three thirty.95 three foe 6 ninty foe. Be serious and pictures. And stats on first also conta [...]

Discreet friends w benefits - m4w (Salem) 35yr

Exactly what it says ..I am real tall thin height weight balanced ddf and drama free Please reply w pic... And tell me something so I know your real and somewhat local Within 30 min drive yes i am real.. u be too.. prefer morning or daytime fun :) [...]

married man looking for NOW - m4w (salem) 35yr

what the headline says.. looking for discreet and now ! send pic and method of contact name and location

Looking for a bottom - m4m (East Liverpool/ Youngstown) 41yr

Just looking for someone to bottom, thats all! Im 6'1 235 abt 7 inches i can not host, i just want to walk in , you be ready and let me pound that ass and then i'll leave !!

Looking for cuckhold couple - m4mw (Salem) 54yr

Looking for a cuckhold couple. You both be submissive, bi straight don't care. Me 6'1" and weigh 230 bi bull. Will take control and show you how its done. Age, weight doesn't matter just be willing to do what your told. Send pic and stats and I will [...]

Top looking for bottom - m4m (Columbiana County) 54yr

Versatile top looking for a fem bottom to have fun with. Me 54 and 6'1"and weigh 240. 5 in. Looking for a cd/tv fem bottom who wants to play, more fem the better. Any interested hit me up. You need to host can't right at the moment.

take a straight load - m4m (northern col.con) 30yr

So hard and ready just off work and want to chill with someone. Between. My knees must host and like big cocks.....oh and this is no game.k. gramps..be close to alliance or get lost. My age or less. No pic no hard on. This is for real, looking for ri [...]

couple looking couple - mw4mw (ausintown oh) 37yr

hello im in town for night my gf cum to meet me we are looking for sum fun if any one interested we r on sls swinger page hotcouple 35569 let me know if interested

Do you want your load swallowed - m4m 23yr

Anyone want some head and there load swallowed? Put swallowed in the subject so I know your real

$$$NEEDS - m4w (any) 56yr

need some help sun. morning, you help me & i,ll help your need$. must be STD free-discreet-willing 2 swallow. age ( as long as legal) color does not matter. pic in your reply & what your need$ are would be great.

yng curious wants drained - m4m (cortland warren) 20yr

lookin to get serviced today. i cant host but am willing 2 meet somewhere. Five nine one sixty. Six inches cut. ive always wanted an older man 2 get on his knees 4 me. lookin to do this asap. put picture and what u want 2 do in first email

oral pleasure for you - m4m (alliance,canfield) 55yr

55 mwm looking to suck cock to completion . I love to suck a cock nice and slow . til you cum in my mouth. im 5'8" 200# nice looking clean discreet cannot host

looking to suck - m4m (elo,calcutta,chester) 49yr

any married, straight guys looking for head, I live alone and can host, completely discreet, seven one seven, I am a masculine, straight acting guy, 5'11", 196 lbs. nine four three, that likes to suck cock. no game players, no overly obese guys. thre [...]

cum on big breasts? - m4w (ne ohio) 29yr

The title says it all...I love large breasts and would love to get off and cum all over yours. Free this afternoon...let me know if you are available. I am real and discrete...you be too...its a grey cooler day.

Looking for a host in north Lima/ boardman - m4m

I am a curious guy looking to try with a man. No experience and very nervous. Not sure what I can do but will try. Don't want to email all day...has to be now. interested in cds also for some reason....and older men. tried a few times but alot of bul [...]

Workout Bud Needed ... Maybe NSA? Text me! - m4m (Boardman) 50yr

Working out to get into shape and ISO workout bud(s) to join me and inspire each other at Planet Fitness in Boardman. 50YO -- six-one -- 275LBS. Bi, closeted and definitely a bottom so if this leads to discreet hookups, cool! [3-3-ZERO] Send age/stat [...]

single guy looking for a female or couple today (ytown) 35yr

I am from Akron, but mobile today/tonight. I am looking to meet a single female or couple tonight. I am five eleven, two hundred lbs, blue eyes. I am very open minded and laid back. If interested, email me or text me, 2three4, 2zero7, 7nine6eight. Op [...]

Younger girl to feel things she never has needed - m4w (New Castle Area) 38yr

I need a girl 18 or older that has never had any serious pleasure and would like to feel things she never has. Looking for a cute average size girl who's body I can worship. I will do anything you want as much as you like. I ask nothing in return. [...]

Foster Theater or the Park Today - m4m (Youngstown) 54yr

I need my mouth used badly!! Anyone going to the Foster Theater today or maybe to Mill Creek Park? I am very new to this but I would love to find out what having my mouth used is all about!

lookin for a yng HOT guy to be gens to - m4m (mahoning. ) 47yr

So I am hoping to find a guy under 25 that's bi or gay to help me and get some help for u . Lookin for cute avg to thin build smooth and discreet. Divorced and not at all out here . Laid back country kinda guy here 6/2 one ninety five , white ddf goo [...]

First timer - m4m (Brookfield ) 26yr

A heavy set guy looking to suck and Bttm for first time looking for expercied guy older the better

Want a RIM job? - m4m (Warren) 35yr

Chubby guy in Warren looking to lick ass all night I am not looking for any recip, only want to service. I host. Again, I am chubby so if you have issues with that don't respond, if you just want to be serviced, hit me up. Face pic required

Can I see and play with your wife's, gfs, or sister's panties. - m4mw (Niles) 25yr

I am looking to meet a guy willing to show me his girl's or sister's underwear. I would give them back to you. If interested please respond, I am looking for asap, and please put her stats in the subject line to prove you are real. Thanks

drink tonight - m4w (hubbard) 50yr

Any ladies 40 to 50 want to have a couple of drinks mid evening and see what develops? Just bored and looking for company. Sharon, youngstown warren area. NO bbw's heavy weights or blacks (sorry) . Pic and phone on your response. Your pic a must.

Host? - m4m (Portage County) 40yr

Hello, Can you host? if not dont bother. Looking for FWB from 25 to 50, Im closet BI. Discretion is a must. Im 5'11" 140# shaved head and blue eyes. I only share pics with those who contact me via text.We also can do yahoo messenger. Im into full n [...]

Are there any gloryholes in the area or at any bookstores? - m4mw (youngstown) 30yr

Attractive guy looking to see and try a gloryhole for the first time. I just dont know where any are at. I would prefer one in public, like at an adult book store. Please let me know where to go and when. Thanks

Let me worship your pantyhose feet! - m4w (Youngstown area) 54yr

Please allow me to worship your lovely pantyhose feet, toes, ankles, calves, thighs, and above! What can I do to make this happen :)

need to suck a bud - m4m (Hubbard) 42yr

masculine discrete goodlooking dude here lookin for a bud who needs to release and likes a good wet deepthroating blowjob.... race is ope pic for pic send stats in first email ... chilly today lookin to host or travel.... hit me up

Bi-curious up for whatever - m4m (Your place) 33yr

32 yo Bi curious white male 6' 190 very clean, good looking and disease free. You... clean, good looking hwp, disease free able to host between the ages of 20-42 Send pic, stats and what you're looking to do in response. You must be able to host.

Are you an older gentleman looking for fun with a younger guy? - m4m (Hubbard and around) 30yr

Hi, I'm thirty, masculine and looking for an older gentleman that wants to spend some time together and maybe have some fun. I don't know if I can host, but I can drive, but I need some help with gas money. I'm up for just about anything and if you'r [...]

Lets get u off! - m4m (Alliance) 48yr

Looking to get u off love to suck maybe more if it happens...send stats and location lets get u off make u feel good!

nsa - m4w (newton falls) 30yr

Im bored and looking to fuck. Any females bored and want the same hit me up. I can host, cant travel. Change subject to favorite color to weed out spam. Attach a pic and tell me a little bit about yourself.

My balls ache (Boardman) 35yr

Anyone out there with good oral Abilities? Wife is out shopping all day in grove city. I want someone who really enjoys giving head. Cannot put my marriage at risk.

Daddy looking for younger - m4m

Looking for a younger guy for oral or more this weekend. First timmers welcum. Must be disceet. HMU with stats and location if looking.

Tall, white uncut n big load - m4w (Salem) 33yr

White male, tall clean and drug and disease free, uncut cock that spews large amounts of cum Looking for a girl that loves cum, help unleash this massive build up. Discreet and NSA , picture for picture. Easy going n fun will make sure you are plea [...]

looking for younger. - m4w (Boardman area) 48yr

Searching for a younger female for some NSA discreet fun. Im dd free very clean as you should be also. I cannot host but can travel and race is not a issue. Send me a pic with your email and put your age in subject area so I know its not spam no pic [...]

Need a bottom - m4m (Columbiana county) 40yr

Looking for someone to bottom , just a quicky. Would love someone to ride me til I burst ! I'm 6'1 240 and 7 inches ! I can not host ! Let me know ASAP!

CUM ON THIS BBC - m4w (Youngstown) 24yr

Im 5'8 atrative ddf freak nasty nympho lookin 2 fuck some nice tight wet pussy and have u cumin all on this BBC i am in shape and would love 2 have a woman wit a Bangin Body and is atractive as well race dosnt matter 2 me as long as u can handle this [...]

WHO TRYNA GET FUCKED - m4w (Librty ohio) 24yr

Im in good shape and im horny as fuck all i want is some nice tight wet pussy wraped around my 9in long hard dick im a nympho so i love 2 fuck im a real nasty per5on when it comes 2 sex i just love it and would love 4 a female around my age up 2 30 m [...]

CAN I HIT IT IN THA MORNING ;) - m4w (Youngstown/librty) 24yr

Its sunny as fuck out and im siting at home cravein some tight wet pussy 2 fuck ima 24 black very attractive male in shape 180 and got a nice 8in dick and just want some nsa fun u have 2 B ddf as i am and no 1 ova 35 please and race dosnt matter i li [...]

~~~BBC 4 U 2 CUM ON~~~ - m4w (Youngstown) 24yr

My Big Black dig is throBing 4 some wet as pussy 2 cum on it im 5'8 in shape ddf got 9in and well attractive lookin 4 a woman who can take on me and this monster dick must B drivein my L's are suspended so i cant come 2 u But im well worth tha trip u [...]

~~~LOOKIN 4 FREAK WHO LOVES YOUNG BBC~~~ - m4w (Youngstown) 24yr

My Big Black dig is throBing 4 some wet as pussy 2 cum on it im 5'8 in shape ddf got 9in and well attractive lookin 4 a woman who can take on me and this monster dick must B drivein my L's are suspended so i cant come 2 u But im well worth tha trip u [...]

CUM 4 ME BABY!!!!!! - m4w (Youngstown) 24yr

Lookin 4 a woman 2 come ova and suck this dick and get that pussy beat in im young and hung and kno how 2 use it put CUMIN in subject line and include pic must be some wat attractive i will give my number 4 my location so hit me up

A BEAUTIFUL DAY 4 A BEAUTIFUL FUCK - m4w (YOU~N~GS~TOWN/LIBRTY) 24yr

I woke up 2 tha sun shinein and horny as fuck cravein some nice tight wet pussy 2 cum on this big black dick of mine im 24 in shape and very attractive and lookin 4 any random woman 2 cum suck and fuck this dick of mine must be around my age up 2 30 [...]

looking to eat pussy !!!! - m4w (warren ohio) 37yr

looking to eat pussy!!!! please put your location in subject line so i know u are real and not spam and no hookers thanks

Despite the weather, this will put the SPRING back into your step! - m4m

Drop by for that ful bod mass age you have been putting off for a rainy day! Include your pic, stats, where u are cuming from and what needs worked, back, shoulders,ect! Seventwofour four fivesix sixsix four five.

shy - m4w (youngstown,ohio) 58yr

single ,good looking,shy,looking for any woman for a little fun can host any time,send picture will answer all thank,just lonely

NSA BJ needed NOW from a yng guy - m4m (Niles) 43yr

Need a cute yngr discreet guy to suck my dick before I go to work this afternoon. Married good lookin h wht. guy 43 can't host so u do or car head , Discreet and verbal. You be cute under 27 and hopefully smooth send pic and stats and lets make it ha [...]

Lookin to suck a yng hard dick - m4m (warren / howland) 46yr

I want to suck a hot yng cock or swap head .Very private ,mostly str8 guy here, wht , six ft two hwp good looks ddf safe and sane. just really wanna suck a hot yngr guy and take his load . no need to be anymore complicated than that. Hopin for a guy [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий