вторник, 21 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in kirksville

Masturbation and or Oral ? - m4mw (Brookfield) 27yr

Love to just sit down and have fun with a woman or possibly a couple. We could just masturbate in from of eachother, masturbate one another or if you'd like I do have a couple foreplay games. Please when sending an email reply with the word (interest [...]

Masturbation and or Oral ? - m4w (Brookfield) 27yr

Love to just sit down and have fun with a woman or possibly a couple. We could just masturbate in from of eachother, masturbate one another or if you'd like I do have a couple foreplay games. Please when sending an email reply with the word (interest [...]

Black women or Cougars only - m4w

I am a white male with 8 inch cock. I am a multi cummer. I love lots of touching rubbing and sucking.. would like to experience being with a black woman or a older mature lady.. I am very polite and respectful... I am available for daytime fun only.. [...]

Gonna have to face it....... - m4w (kirksville) 36yr

Lights are on, you're not home Your mind is not your own........ Like to find an attractive woman that would like to get to know one another for an ongoing NSA relationship. I travel to this area on occation and get lonely. Respond to ad and I wil [...]

seaching for stud owners and handlers - m4m (kirksville/surrounding rural) 45yr

extremely discreet, experienced, masculine kinky guy searching for stud owners and handlers with open mind. Pics for those serious, sincere and NOT playing games.

any brookfield woman look here - m4w (brookfield mo) 37yr

I'm looking for any married women in or close to Brookfield. Just looking for a good time. Nothing more. I prefer bigger women. I'm a white male. Can't hurt emailing and see if we have any common interests. Thanks

Swingers groups? - m4mw (North MO) 40yr

I am looking for a swingers group located in northern/north central Missouri. I have a person that I play with; I am married she is not. But we are both interested in getting involved. Locally is better, but we are willing to go a little way. Discre [...]

m seeking m that can host - m4m (chillicothe) 40yr

MWM seeking discreet m for morning fun wed, thurs and fri. I can't host so if you can host hit me up...DDF and clean...you be too. Good looking and in good shape

young for older ;) read it all - m4m (macon) 19yr

I'm so horny' I haven't had sex in months,I really 7wanna6 get3 fucked3 or5 suck4 someone9520 off :-). Just hurry. I'm free this morning :-) no games. Also anyone is welcome, I will not turn anyone down, I do prefer hairy men tho. But just hurry up a [...]

Dom Sub couple looking for same - mw4mw (Kirksville) 53yr

We are a Dom Sub couple dd free and looking for the same. She is very submissive and loves to be made to do ANYTHING. Wanting another couple either Dom Sub or both Dom, prefer to be longer term relationship so we can get all kinds of scenarios but ca [...]

Need a woman for FUN!! - w4w (NE MO) 37yr

Here goes nothing! I am a married BBW looking for a woman to have our first 3some with me and my hubby! I have wanted to be with a woman for long time but have never done it. We have had a few women say they are into this and how much they want to do [...]

Looking for a Hand Full of Summer Fuck Buddies (north cent. mo)

Weather is finally trying to warm up and I'm looking forward to a good summer, what would help is if I could find a hand full of dudes who wanted to drop by every now and then to get their dicks drained. I wouldn't want anything done for me in return [...]

Wanting a big cock - m4m (Kirksville) 29yr

looking for a someone with a big cock to use me, make me suck their cock and make me take it hard. if this sounds fun shoot me a email.

JUST LOOKING TO SUCK UR COCK....no strings (Princeton Trenton area)

I'm good looking, athletic body, disease free, clean and very DISCREET Basically I'm just looking to suck some cock. I can be available bout anytime day or night, pretty flexible work schedule here. I prefer to host, you can cum by, I'll suck your d [...]

i want to help - m4mw (brookfield) 35yr

im a sexy young man want to find a couple for descreet fun. I will watch join anything you like. just want a dirty girl who likes taking cocks.

looking for a big dick tonight - m4m (near Lemons) 37yr

I want a big cock to suck to completion. no strings, discreet, clean, mwm 37..looking for married and str8 guys...send pic to get mine..i need a top also, but its not a dealbreaker...lets do this!

any brookfield woman look here - m4w (brookfield mo) 37yr

I'm looking for any married women in or close to Brookfield. Just looking for a good time. Nothing more. I prefer bigger women. I'm a white male. Can't hurt emailing and see if we have any common interests. Thanks

sex - m4w (memphis) 34yr

looking to fuck today or tomorrow during the day u host send pics i am not real picky just need laid

bi-mature looking for big cock!! - m4m (kirksville) 67yr

bi male looking to suck a big cock to completion will bottom, nsa your pic gets reply!!!!!no pic no reply be clean, discrete and d/d free!!!!, daytime alright,send stats, can,t host meet somewhere can take care of you in car or truck or meet somewher [...]

looking for some fun - m4mw (near chillicothe ) 38yr

hello 38 year old white man 6'2 with 7.5 inch cut cock lookin for some fun i can travel must be ddf and put ur cell number in subject and send pics to get pics i can send pic via texti

Thomas - m4w (Kirksville) 32yr

Thomas 515 looking 707 for women to have fun 0664 let me be your sugger daddy I pay for every thing call me let's meet up I pay for hottle

Thomas - m4w

My name is Thomas want trad dirty pic phone sex meet up and have sex down for any thing I leave good tips I will pay for every thing text or call me at I live in kirksville mo

Looking for some fun - m4w (Kirksville) 22yr

Looking for some fun. have some nsa fun in the nice weather out there. message me if you are interested. send a picture and you will get one back message with what you are interested in. I'm pretty flexible on that. Put the subject as Summer Loving [...]

Today - m4m (Kirksville mo) 31yr

30yrs old 5'10" 168lbs looking for guys close to my age or younger. Down for some fun (casual and kinky). Please reply with a pic or have some to trade.

Wanna swap some naughty pics/vids??? - m4w (North MO) 37yr

I don't have time to meet,would just like to trade some pics/vids,some dirty talk/flirting.Hit me up.

Large Strap on the Shape. - w4m ( kirksville )

I have a large strap-on in the shape of a long, thick cock that I would like to use on an EXTREMELY masculine man. hitmewithbestshot3{GMAIL}COM

Mature couple for a bi-male - mw4m (Kirksville, Lancaster) 52yr

Married white couple, 52, clean, d/d free, non smokers, light drinkers. Looking for a single, bi male for fun on the weekend evenings only. Must be bi, at least our age or older, clean, d/d free, no drunks or drugs of any kind. No weird stuff, just g [...]

movie date - m4w (kirksville)

Looking for a single white female to come over tonight for a movie and some fun.only real people apply if interested send a pic n I will send one back and work out the details in the next email.

young fun couple looking for girl to party with all night - mw4w 25yr

Young, attractive, and fun couple wanting to spice up our sex life! Looking for a woman that ain't shy... We will be up all night so if u like to get fucked up and have fun send us something that will scream pick me

curious about it - m4m (tsu) 25yr

Finished up several years at this school and about to leave for a future that I have no idea where it is going. But I've always been curious and what it'd be like to be with a man. You don't have to be experienced, just willing to take it slow and we [...]

Looking for a Decent Guy!!! - m4m (North of KV)

Looking to make friends and see what goes from there.Im 5'10" 160lbs, long dark blonde hair, Iam a top, around 7 inches. Would like to learn to bottom for the right guy sometime but no rush. Love to cuddle, watching movies, kiss, oral. etc etc. I can [...]

loken for now - mw4w (Kirksville)

I am loken for a good clean girl to take care of hubby. Can pay for services. Just let me know. Pics r a most.

waz up - mw4mw (Kirksville) 27yr

Couple loken for fun tonite with a BI couple.So let us know. Loken for tonight. Hav pic or no answer. Tonight only. So don't be b.s. ing. Lets get this done. We r waiting. Hopefully. We. Can. Get this done

holiday inn - m4w (kirksville)

hi i am staying at the holiday inn in kirksville for a few days. if any ladies want to have sum fun hit me up. im 420 friendly. disease free. plus i love to give oral :)

looking for a friend with benefits! - m4w (Kirksville) 21yr

I'm a 21 year old male d/d free I am very well endowed and very experienced. Ilove to eat pussy and like older women. if your interested email me for my number and include your favorite color so I know your real.

Ladies want a big dick? - m4w (Kirksville) 21yr

I'm 21 I got a fat 8 inch dick tall slim and very experienced if your send me an email for my number and include a picture and the word *LOOKING* in the subject line so I know your real.

Home alone - m4m (Macon) 34yr

Discrete bi-white dude looking for another HOT stud to get naked and have some fun! 3somes, and all HUGE turn ons. Safe play is a must. I am clean and ddf and expect the same. I am 5'7", 200, 7" cut and trimmed. Hit me up with age, stats and pictures [...]

hey there - m4w (kirksville area) 25yr

Hi there I'm looking for a ladyolder or younger not an issue just be legal and STD free I'm single and 25 years old looking for a texting buddy that may lead into something else... please reply if interested ....I'm into asian girls and cougars also [...]

fwb - m4w (kirksville) 50yr

Every person has needs in there lives ,I think we all need emotional support , we all need physical support { things that we are not physicly able to do , or dont know how to do }some need financial support , So a friend with binefits , is two people [...]

a change n fun - m4w (kirksville) 23yr

Single white male slim body I'm 23 looking for fun in or out ur pic gets mine this is real so only real replies put color in the subject line to let me know its real and u won't be let down

Want Blown - m4m (NEMO near Milan) 27yr

TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!! NO RECP. REQUIRED, BUT IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!!! GET AT ME GUYS AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!! PUT BLOWN IN THE SUBJECT LINE, SO I KNOW THAT YOU'RE REAL!!!!!!!

Want Blown - m4m (NEMO near Milan) 27yr

TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!! NO RECP REQUIRED, BUT IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!!! GET AT ME GUYS AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!! PUT BLOWN IN THE SUBJECT LINE, SO I KNOW THAT YOU'RE REAL!!!!!!!

Looking for some fun. - m4m (KV) 21yr

Looking to suck some dick, no recip needed or wanted. Just want to give you head. Prefer College aged dudes 18-25. Other Races are pluses but not required. Prefer for you to host. Pictures to the front of the line.

young guy looking - m4m (kirksville) 21yr

hey guys. i'm a 21 year old, young attractive guy looking for a hot hook up tonight. i'm in shape and fairly experienced yet still discreet and would like to have some fun tonight in kville. if youre young and attractive hit me up, i'd love to get so [...]

looking to eat pussy - m4w (Kirksville)

Hello I am a bisexual guy looking for a friend with benefits. I love giving head and am open to all fetishes and kinks. I worship women. If your a big girl step to front of the line... I am ready to please you. I am submissive and just love to please [...]

BBW hunter - m4w (Kirksville) 28yr

I have a thing for bbws. I am looking for a beautiful bbw to be have lick on a reg. I am not hansome in my book but if you give a chance I will make you laugh first and make you cum later. I am looking for a friend with benefits.

need to get off? - m4m (lancaster, downing, kv) 33yr

lookin to service a big cock today...VERY discreet, blow and go type meeting...reg guy here not fat or old...you will need to have At LEAST 8" to be considered...

HUNTERS of any kind - m4m (kirksville to macon surrounding area) 42yr

Hey there any horny hunters out there looking for some discrete fun while away from your wife's and girlfriends married str8 bi single don't matter will service all looking to suck your cocks looking to fuck some ass or get mine sucked and fucked kis [...]

TRUCKER/CONSTRUCTION/BUSINESS MEN - m4m (MACON-BROOKFIELD) 42yr

Hey there guys this add is for the guys listed above only so if your not one of the jobs listed above dont reply please bi married str8 gay between 25-45 only NO over weight guys be in half way good shape with hair where men are suppost to have hair [...]

home depot - m4m (kirksville) 42yr

You may not see this but you are very handsome built like brick shit house our eyes meet as you was at the costumer service counter last night april15 around 830ish just wanted to see if you would like to hang out and see what happens from there tell [...]

" I Still Love You" - m4w (SOMEHWERE) 25yr

i still love you - m4w I still love you I still love you w4m I Still Love You You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it coul [...]

m4m or males - m4m (kirksville) 35yr

Looking for some action tonight here in kirksville, at a friends here in town that can host, so if you like the pics and want to cum see me I hope to hear from someone soon. Im a versatile bottom, drink and smoke, open minded and got no problem with [...]

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BLOW ME AND FOR ME TO SUCK AND SWALLOW THEM.. - m4m (KIRKSVILLE) 47yr

HEY GUYS I'M LOOKING TO HAVE MY COCK SUCK AND I WANT TO SUCK AND SWALLOW. BLACKS ARE A PLUS. VERY HORNED AND READY UB2. NEEDING COCK TO SUCK TONIGHT AND BE SUCKED IF POSSIBLE. STATS AND PICS I'M 5'9 DARK GREYISH HAIR DARK MOUSTACHE 250LBS. 7UNCUT THI [...]

let's fuck - m4m (kirksville) 21yr

looking for straight-acting or curious minded young guys like me who want to have a good time. 21, white, 6 foot, 155 lbs. ddf and clean, you be too. send stats in first email. be serious about meeting up too

friends with benefits - m4m (kirksville) 28yr

Hello I am a bisexual panty wearing bottom looking for a friend with benefits....Any takers you must be open minded. If we cant get along and do stuff outside the bedroom...you will never get me in one. I am a pretty oral bottom who has never topped [...]

trying something new - m4mw (kirksville) 24yr

Hi, iv never been with a guy before but ive been more open to the idea lately im 5'9" tall 145 athetic build, 9" long and am very open minded ... 420 friendly let me kno asap will send pic when i get one

women do you want to try - m4w (moberly)

Hello I'm drug and disease free. Full of cum, potent and can get started today.I'm seeking single or married female that wants to get or has a passion of being turned on of running the risk of getting pregnant.OrWants to get pregnant.OrIs pregnant an [...]

Want to be with a woman! - w4w (NE MO) 37yr

OK Ladies! this can't be that hard! I am a married BBW woman and I have wanted to be with a woman for a long time! I have never been with a woman but I am very bi-curious. It's my birthday this weekend and I would like very much to find a lady to hav [...]

late night hookup - m4m (kirksville) 20yr

20 yr old tsu student looking for a hookup. Vers, 6'2, 150, 8 inches cut. Reply with stats and a photo. Can travel but unable to host.

any brookfield woman look here - m4w (brookfield mo) 37yr

I'm looking for any married women in or close to Brookfield. Just looking for a good time. Nothing more. I prefer bigger women. I'm a white male. Can't hurt emailing and see if we have any common interests. Thanks

Any real females - m4w (Edina) 33yr

Are there any real females around the area that would like to chat, share pics or hook up. I'm 33 male 6 foot 170. Put Monday in subject line.

tonight - m4m (kirksville) 21yr

student out for the summer, looking for some hot fun tonight. athletic, 8 in cock. send stats and pic in first email please and lets have some fun

loken for now - mw4w (Kirksville)

I am loken for a good clean girl to take care of hubby. Can pay for services. Just let me know. Pics r a most.

Summer Fling - m4w (Kirksville) 43yr

Attractive and intelligent WM looking for one special woman for an exciting summer fling, preferably an attached/married woman who can meet occassionally (one a week or so during the day 9am-3 pm) for a little passion and heart-thumping excitement. A [...]

Creampie pussy!!! - mw4mm (Brookfield) 2630yr

Come help fill up my wife. She loves cum in her tight pussy. She is 5'5 voluptuous with 40 DDD bra size. More than one guy contacting us together would be great . She also eats pussy if your woman needs to get a good licking you could bring her along [...]

Looking for a woman - mw4w (Brookfield) 2630yr

Looking for a woman to be with in a polyamorous relationship (live in). We can start with some fun and getting to know each other and if we hit it off then move on in. He is 5'9, muscular, hazel eyes, dark hair. She is 5'5, 40 DDD, voluptuous, blue e [...]

Mobile gloryhole - m4m (your place or mine) 24yr

Simply looking for a guy (gay, straight, bi, as long as your horny I don't care) to have me come in, they're already lounging on the couch with a towel covering their face, and I go to work and suck them til they blow their load down my throat. Age i [...]

Looking 4 fun - m4w (Brookfield mo ) 25yr

Looking for clean girl for fwb maybe more I'm 25 clean & dd free u should be to put fun in subject line to weed out spam

anyone left in town? - m4m (truman) 21yr

any truman students or young guys in town left? 21, fit, goodlooking guy looking for same. discreet and fun, send me an email with stats to get this going!

ben franklin wants to visit - m4w (palmyra mo quincy il area) 57yr

white female wanted to exchange ,a ben franklin for your female delights,looks not important ,nice body is .and not afraid to use it.if seriously interested ,reply with where we can meet,and how you would fuck.

Looking for a roleplay partner - m4w (NCMO) 45yr

Looking for a woman that is into kinky fantasy role play. Older or younger. Put Spring is here in the subject line.

hosting tonight - m4m (kirksville) 22yr

22 year old, good looking, masculine, athletic guy here. 6'2" 170 white, brown hair. must be discreet and in shape. home alone and super horny, I can host or come to you if you're nearby. send stats in first email. let's get this going ASAP

be yourself and I will be me - m4w (kirksville) 36yr

looking for a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to get it into all sorts of fetish and role play straight white male 6'1 230 your pic gets mine no games no bullshit

attractive guy needs head (your place)

Straight guy here, just need to blow a load, ddf (you must be too). I'm 6'1, 7 inches, and ready now. First gloryhole response gets it automatically, leaving town in 30.

Farm boy - m4m (near kville) 24yr

im 24 and 510 tall 235 and very clean ddf. Lookin for some dl fun tonight. u host.

loken for now - mw4w (Kirksville)

I am loken for a good clean girl to take care of hubby. Can pay for services. Just let me know. Pics r a most.

just sex - m4w (sex)

Looking to get fuck looking to put it in your pam that your ( pussy, ass and mouth) have pic Or no response Put your favorite Positions in the subject So I know that you're real

one last fling - m4m (tsu) 20yr

Looking for one last hot meetup before I leave kville for the summer. I can host Friday night only I'm 5'10, 170lbs, clean, hwp Please have stats/pic in your first email!

Threesome Fun - mw4w (Kirksville)

My wife and I are looking for another woman to have a threesome with. May be a one time thing or it might be a recurring thing. We will find out. Your number gets ours.

Young Lad seeking Experienced Male - m4m (Kirksville, MO) 22yr

I am a 22 year old ex-basketball player who really knows how to have a good time. I want to show you what I can do, and also see what you have in you. Send me a pic of yourself and what you are working with at (2one7) 4fourzero-four0eight5. I hope to [...]

Just got out of jail, very horny - m4w (north missouri) 50yr

Well I just got of jail. Been in 3 months. I need something really bad, if you know what I mean! It can be just a quick thing or ongoing if we like each other. So if any girls wanna help a guy out please let me know!! Please hurry

Looking for a FWB - m4w (Newtown-Harris, Milan area) 33yr

Looking for a FWB in the area for good clean fun and whatever kinda of trouble we can get into. i am a 33 year old white male looking for a fun female to have fun with, I don't care what your current relationship status is we can be discreet just loo [...]

Giving Head - m4m (Near TSU) 21yr

Looking to suck and relieve you of the stress of finals. Must be ddf and college aged 18-25. Can travel or host, depending on the guy. Include stats/pic in first email.

descret btm looking for a good top under 40 and fit - m4m (milan) 26yr

sup im 26 bi m bottom in milan (660)west of kirksville 5ft9in 125lbs smooth(292) ass tight too ddf u b too hmu with pic n (2303) stats

WILL SWALLOW AND SUCK BIG COCK - m4m (KIRKSVILLE ONLY) 49yr

LOOKING FOR COCK TO SUCK TONIGHT BLACK A PLUS.... PLZ RESPONDS WITH STATS AND PIC HURRY I'M HORNED AND READY

vers looking for DL/CLEAN fun - m4m (Chillicothe) 31yr

slightly chub 5'10"/210 with 6" cut/thick.....looking to swap blow jobs and maybe fuck each other....who knows. pics and responces with more than a couple words will be looked into first!!!

hotel? - m4m (kirksville) 24yr

looking for fun? top only here love oral both ways. like to jo too what you into? hit me up all alone tonight in my room.

hotel fun? - m4w (kirksville) 24yr

looking to have some fun tonight? nice hard cock here to please. love to give oral. into anything really what about you? like all women. clean dd free here. 24 175 fit guy alone in my room tonight. hit me up!!

lkg 4 discreet friends - m4m (kirksville host or travel)

Cool attrative inshape masc discreet guy here. Would like to find the same. Send info thx

Are there any M or MW that want to play today????? - m4m (Bonaparte iowa) 49yr

I am Bi Bottom it is a nice day anyone want to have sex?? looking for a well hung thick bi man or man and wife. I fuck and moan like a girl. send pic. DDF here and clean discreet want a mo. mule to ride me. Lol

Any other normal, discreet guys? - m4m (Kirksville)

There has to be some other men in this area, just normal, typical buds, who want to have a friends with benefits type of deal. Men who aren't "out", don't want to be "out", in relatively good shape. Hit me up if this is you.

Looking for NSA fun! - mw4w (NE MO) 37yr

We are a 37 yr old couple looking for NSA fun. We are DDF and you must be too! This is only for NSA fun but if things work out it could to more fun times down the road. She wants to please and be pleased. He will be very involved but level of activit [...]

Im down for whatever - m4w (Kirksville) 19yr

Im currently a student here in Kirksville and Im looking for the same. Im caucasian tall and slim/athletic. I wont be returning here next semester so I thought why not. If youre looking for any kind of no strings attached play email me. Pics for pics [...]

looking for fun in KC. - m4w (kansas city) 28yr

holler at me if u r horny and wanna hook up. I can host. im here at the motel till wednesday. send pics plz. I dont discri inate.

2 guys in a kirksville motel looking for some fun - mm4m (Kirksville ) 27yr

Title says it all, 2 vers guys looking for some fun, pics and stats in first email. Put YUM in the subject so we know that your real

in need of a ladies touch - m4w (kirksville) 34yr

Hello. I am a 34 year old man looking to enjoy the company of a lady. I have been single now for three years and would really like to have an intimate encounter. I am into just about anything accept of course your really gross feces type stuff. I am [...]

cock service - m4m (lancaster, downing,kv) 33yr

lookin to discreetly service a well hung guy today...i am in shape and and nice looking. i cannot host. lookin for right now....you need to get off!! blow and go is cool.

2 in k.v motel looking for youn or hung vers guys - m4m (kirksville motel) 4029yr

2 guys one vers one bottom looking for guys 18-45ish you be vers fun and ready to cum. beer and play. reply with age stats and a cock pic

Farmers a Bottom for you - m4m (Se iowa) 49yr

I would like a well hung farmer who wants to fuck me. married ok wife can watch too or join in. please be ddf clean. send pic. I live in Bonaparte iowa 145 lb. fuck like a girl on long thick cock. looking for the man that can make me moan and moan. T [...]

Lunch time fun all week - m4w ( Kirksville, Truman Univ.)

Working at Truman University and just looking for fun during lunch or other times. Curious to see what kind of responses I get. I have an athletic build and have been told iam very attractive. Reply back with a pic and I will do the same.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий