понедельник, 20 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in manhattan, KS

looking for some fun for tomorrow and through the week - m4w (fort riley, Junction City, Manhattan area) 35yr

Hey there name is Micheal im 35 handsome hispanic male looking for some fun tomorrow and through the week Im sexy and fun to be with and very oral. I will not disappoint you on how i look so give me a try. If thats is you who wants some fun or some c [...]

cpl needs woman - mw4w (manhattan/jc)

41 year old White couple looking for a hot woman that likes to be with cpls...we r both bi but not lookkng for males right now...please put fav color in subject so we know u r real...we will swnd pic upon hearing from u....please include phone numbet [...]

lunchtime 69 - m4m (ft riley)

If u live in the b's and can host hit me up def down for some hot oral luv to suck and get sucked I'm 8 in uc twenty 7 one seventy lbs five ten and on the hill

Looking for Now - m4m (Your place) 30yr

I'm passing through Manhattan and need to get off. Me: 6'4, 220, 7cut, top, white You: HWP, cut, bottom, masculine, good kisser would be a plus. Send pics with first email, not looking for a lot of back and forth.

Any women looking for Anal? - m4w (Manhattan) 24yr

Looking for any women out there who either love having or want to try anal. We don't have to jump straight to it we can start with a little foreplay, oral then maybe some straight sex. Then once the time is right and your good and horny we can move t [...]

Lunchtime Bottom wants to service you! - m4m (Clay Center) 42yr

I want to meet a man and suck you good and hard till your ready to fuck me! I am horny and ready for to service you. We can meet at Huntress Park in the restroom or at your place in Clay Center if you can.

Mommy in need of attention! - m4w (Manhattan) 24yr

Any pregnant ladies out there looking to to get some on the side or any at all if your not getting it at home? I'm more then down for the baby bump this will be NSA and 100% secret also you must be D&D free as i am and since your pregnant i don't wan [...]

Needing Naughty Strippers! - m4ww (Manhattan)

Are there any girls out there looking to make some quick extra cash! We have a buddy getting married in a couple months and want to throw him a wild ass Bachelor party. We're looking for 1 or more girls to come, and dance/ Strip for us. You will be p [...]

Needing Naughty Strippers! - m4w (Manhattan)

Are there any girls out there looking to make some quick extra cash! We have a buddy getting married in a couple months and want to throw him a wild ass Bachelor party. We're looking for 1 or more girls to come, and dance/ Strip for us. You will be p [...]

Looking for something exciting . - w4m 23yr

I am looking for something new. I would like to find an attractive man who loves to please a woman and isn't afraid to take control. Apply with a pictures.

Monday Kiss - m4w (Ft Riley, JC) 34yr

Great day for a long slow kiss.. lol.. reply with stats if interested.. Please be HWP and ages 25-40.. me.. I am a wm, 6'1, dark hair. If you have any questions, just ask. Please put shelly in the subject line.. Happy looking..

Lunch - m4m (Post) 31yr

Looking for someone who can host during lunch today. Prefer someone not living on post, DDF, and willing to go slow at first till I get comfortable. I want to get fucked in the ass. I have limited experience in getting fucked. I've only taken it up m [...]

Looking for some fun! - m4w (Junction City) 18yr

Looking for some fun for the week, it can be a one time thing, or a casual thing up to you. send me an email, with pictures(; Your picture gets mine. put tattoos and piercings as subject. I have quite a few myself. Hit me up!

attached not getting any - m4w (Topeka) 25yr

Looking to meet up with somebody for a good time. I am attached and will need to be discrete. I am 5'10 180lbs and am looking for hwp woman to meet up with. If you email me please include a picture and put your favorite color as the subject or be del [...]

make out session - m4w (manhattan) 25yr

home alone and in need of a good make out session. havent had a really good one in a while. im 5'10 180lbs. please be hwp and a woman. also be ddf. who knows, maybe more will happen... email or text me. seven8five 26zero 88two4 pics to front of line. [...]

Bucket list - m4w (Manhattan, KS) 60yr

Older married gentleman still looking for a younger lady to sit on my face and let me make her cum with my tongue. Email me and let's talk and see if you would be interested. Thanks for reading this.

Strictly lick your kitty. - m4w (Jc post) 25yr

Simply looking for a woman that is bored and horny. Sex in NOT required. I come over or we meet, I lick your pussy until you cum or tell me to stop. That's all. No drama.. Please send a pic if you enjoy getting a great pussy licking. Squirters to t [...]

Play with your kitty.. and then pound it. - m4w (jc post man) 25yr

I don't have time for dating or endless email. I am sexy and I am looking for someone that just wants their pussy licked and fucked very good. I am very very clean. I know how to fuck. Black chicks love me even though I'm white. So if you are horny [...]

In search of a cock lover - m4w (Manhattan) 32yr

It is 5:07 in the morning and I'm getting ready to go to workout with a extremely hardon! I'm looking for a girl who can help me out to get rid of a huge load after 3:00 pm. We can meet even after working out (if you're awake) just hit me back. Pleas [...]

up to whatever - m4m (manhattan) 36yr

Anyone still up? I'm up to whatever safe. Can host or travel. Let me know asap with what u r into, stats and preference of place. I am ddf and discrete, hwp, gl and lots of stamina. U b 2

Dom Top To Be In Town For Stampede In June - m4m (Manhattan Hotel) 27yr

I'll be in town in June for Stampede. I'm a total Dom top looking for a sub bitch boy to use and abuse after the fun ends and before the fun starts. I'll be staying in a hotel so if you're into it, we can even try group play. I can whore you out lik [...]

Any one up? Cum on my face - m4m (Manhattan ) 23yr

Title says all, looking for a cock to suck. I can host. Ddf discreet masc and clean. Reply with load in sub and a cock pic

service you - m4m (manhattan) 22yr

I am 22 years old, bored, and horny. I have only bottomed a few times for my ex and i am wanting to do it again. I want to come over, pull your pants down, get to work, and you can fuck me. I have lube and condoms. send back your stats, what you want [...]

Free full-body massages - m4m (Manhattan) 20yr

I'm a K-State student, pretty bored tonight at home. Giving free full-body massages; you can keep your clothes on, go fully nude, or drape yourself with a sheet. Sexual or non-sexual. Hosting or traveling.

Garage Gloryhole - m4m (Manhattan (by Aggieville/Campus)) 21yr

Gloryhole is now open. Come one, come all. Super discrete, secure location 3 blocks north of Aggieville; adjacent to campus. Sucking cock, bottoming, and doing everything in between. Swallowing and deepthroating.

New here,/to this ...want to explore. really .. - m4m (JC) 37yr

Visiting JC for a few weeks. Not military, no kids or obligations. Here)( J C ) visiting friends, may stay for a while .. Have done some light play with other men.but nothing heavy.513 My inhibitions are really low right now ... I'm hoping /wantin [...]

Needing something new. - w4w (J.C. area) 29yr

Looking for someone to tlk to first with phone nd if we hit it off would want to hook up on a regular basis. But for it not to go anywhere. I'm a 29 Native thick. If u want more contact me. Girls only. Put ocean in subject line.

Looking - m4m (Junction City) 19yr

Looking to jerk off with another guy now. You host. I also have no car so if you could pick me up that would be perfect. I am 5''9 and 190 lbs. Type in Crazy Times in the subject line. I am a real person. It was very nasty today in Junction City. Loo [...]

Can I come and get fingered by you? - w4m

Ever wanted to Finger a cute, horny, exotic beauty? Not getting enough satisfaction. Seeking strong hands who can release me. Clean, safe, NSA play. 420 is a plus. You host. I come. ;) your pic gets mine. I love a set of sexy eyes staring into mine. [...]

Looking for a dad to suck off - m4m (JC ) 23yr

Looking for Dude That's pretty horny. Be good looking. Married military YOUNG any of those categories work. Pics stats in reply or no response from me . You have to host or be up for outdoor fun

NSA looking to join a couple - m4mw (Manhattan/JC/Womego) 27yr

Looking to join a couple for one-nite stand only...hit reply if this sounds good. am dd free. very friendly and lovable

looking for big cock - m4m (manhattan) 36yr

I want a really big cock to ride. Age, race unimportant as long as not fat. Safe only. Be ddf. Send stats and pics. I can host but prefer to travel. Good while published

Fun - m4w (Kansas ) 29yr

Looking for a girl who loves sex as much as I do... I'm a nice guy don't drink and enjoy a good time. Send a pic with a message

Can you look like this? - m4m (Manhattan, Junction City) 24yr

The tornadoes are out and I hate it! Anyways about me I'm 6'2 7in, DD free, and in shape what I'm looking for is in the pictures a nice smooth bottom bitch. Reply back with a body pic and your favorite car or you message will be deleted!

vers for asap - m4m (Manhattan) 37yr

Your place, my place. Just be masc, discrete, clean and really up for it. HW proportionate as I am, gl here. 5 10 170 ASAP. Pics and stats in first mail, cell even better and faster. Good while posted

twink/bottom? - m4m (near campus) 23yr

I'm 23 years old, looking for a good time.Want to have safe fun with a smooth, thin/athletic bottom. I am tall and athletic, vgl you might say. 6'2", 160 lbs.

Close to post looking for fun - m4m (JC/Ft Riley) 28yr

Whats up close to post looking for some fun, hit me up with stats and pics, I can host, bi and married are ok, I am 6ft, 195#, blond blue 6 cut, would love to suck you and bttm, put POST in the subject line so I know you are real, lets get this going [...]

Use me tonight! aren't there any hot guys? - m4m (mhk) 23yr

young, IN SHAPE tight ass and hung here. There doesnt seem to be any real young guys around here. Just old men looking to steal pics. I know there is a gay hunk or straight frat guy who just wants to get off. I'm here to help. If you want to get [...]

Last minute weekend sex! - m4w (Fort Riley/Junction city) 22yr

Last minute sex before the weekend is over!! Get out all that aggression cuz we all hate Mondays! Your pic gets my pic

Play with me - w4w (Manhattan) 20yr

I have a huge thing for girls that are nice and soft and curvy. Creamy smooth thighs, shaved smooth and tender and pink. Someone with a full chest who looks amazing in lacy soft white night gowns. I personally have a bit of a darker personality. I'm [...]

420 fwb - m4w (manhattan) 24yr

I'm looking for a fwb, but open for anything. I'm a chill and random person. I'm up for anything and I'm 420 friendly. I love giving and recieving oral but I like giving it more. I have pics if you want them send a pic 1st.

BF is on post, looking for a guy to fuck him on cam - m4m (Ft Riley/JC) 28yr

My bf is stationed on Ft Riley, he can play if I can watch on cam, looking for other military guys to fuck my man on cam and let me watch, he is a hot bttm, blond, blue loves to take cock, send pics and stats to get his pic, gay, bi, married, or str8 [...]

I need a QUICKIE! - m4m (Manhattan, KS) 25yr

Anyone out there into chubbier guys? I am really horny and need a quick BJ. I'll cum very fast.

DICK ME DOWN! - m4m (YOU HOST)

Need some good dick NOW!! Looking to set this up for sometime tonight. Love sucking, rimming, getting rimmed and fucked, pretty open to ideas. Hit me up with stats and pics. You wont be disappointed :)

Live in house boy - m4m (Manhattan) 22yr

I want someone who is willing to pleasure me whenever. Keep the house clean and get rewarded for good behavior. I'm 22 135lb white male looking for another white male under 25 to be a house boy!! Send pictures and age for a reply. Waiting to hear fro [...]

Chubby Guy for Twink/Thin Guy - m4m (Manhattan, KS) 24yr

Any skinnier/twink like guys into sucking and bottoming for a chubbier guy? I'm 6'1, 225.

NSA head for straight - m4m (KSU/Ft. Riley) 24yr

discreet student looking to suck off another discreet dude. good looking 24 y.o. dude here looking to suck off a white str8 or bi guy. be hwp (18-32) very discrete. Have a pic. put "suck my cock" in subject line.

glory hole for you - m4m (KSU) 27yr

Gloryhole open here with a good looking student sucking. Come get your dick sucked in a dark setting. Open all night. send stats and a body and cock pic. MUST SEND PICS TO BE SUCKED. Contact for address.

I need head! - m4m (Manhattan, KS) 24yr

White guy looking for someone to give me anonymous head. Come to my place, suck me, then leave.

Want a blowjob? - m4m (Manhattan, KS) 21yr

Looking for a regular buddy to give head to. Anonymous only though. Come inside, stand in front of a pillow that's on the floor, pick up a blindfold, put it on. I'll come out, kneel down, suck you until you cum, swallow, and then you leave. No talkin [...]

In town till Thursday need some fun - m4w (Manhattan) 24yr

Hey ladies I'm in town for work this week at a hotel looking for a female to put this room to use! I'm not real picky but I am attractive, talented and have a nice cock. I'm down for pretty much anything kinky. So come hang out with me just don't get [...]

Wanting to try first time - m4m (Manhattan) 50yr

Hi, I would like to start off slow and say I want to meet a man a married man around my age and then I want to take him out of his pants and play with it making it hard once its hard I figured I would lick the shaft and suck on your balls and put a r [...]

New Lifestyle - mw4mw (Fort Riley Area) 22yr

We are a young married couple looking for another couple who is interested in soft and full swaps. We would like to start the night slow with some drinks and see where it takes us. We cannot host in our home. Husband is straight and Wife is bi-curiou [...]

want a bbw sit on my face - m4w (mhntn) 38yr

Want a bbw any age any race to sit on my face please I love to eat ass and pussy for hours I free dureing the day send pic so I know u real thanks

mwm looking for a fwb once twice a week - m4w (mhntn) 37yr

Looking for any race any size married or not I am married but hardly get any looking for dome that loves to have there ass and pussy eaten for hours please send pic so I know u real I send one back and my number thanks

Forsythe Head. - m4m (Fort Riley/Forsythe) 26yr

White male wanting to suck some cock in my housing area. Discreet and looking tonight

need company and or smoke - m4w (jc) 30yr

Hey ladies, I'm from Missouri, working in town for a couple days. I want someone to hang out wih tonight. Not too picky. Please send a pic. If nothing else I would like to bus some smoke if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Suppo [...]

blow n go - m4m (manhattan) 21yr

I am looking for a guy to come over to my place sometime tomorrow morning or early afternoon. You walk in, get blown, and leave. open to more if you want. would prefer if you send a pic of the goods and your face. not too picky but would like to know [...]

Master Head Doctor - m4m (Junction city) 24yr

I feel like giving head today, i'm giving some fire head, if u feel like face fucking my month then i am down as well anything else just let me know in the first email. Also have a picture in your first email of face and dick. Thank you

Sucking nice dick-White boys only unless u are driving a charger - m4m (jc, post, Manhattan ) 24yr

i am only looking to suck some dick, i am looking for a white boys that is in his 20's, great body no fat people sorry. I am white and native an good looking so u be too.......

Need New dick in my Life - m4m (jc or post) 24yr

I just want to suck some NEW dick, 8incs, I need dudes that are 21 to 30 years of age to come and get their dick sucked......Please have a picture of ur dick in the first email or be deleted

i just want to suck some dick - m4m (jc) 24yr

i just want to give some head, if u are down give a picture of dick an face or be deleted.

head only for the best man and dick - m4m (junction, post) 24yr

i am looking for someone that has a great body with a big dick, that wants their dick sucked. If this sound like u hit me up, Please have a picture of face and dick or be deleted. Thank U

Married Couple Looking for Fun NSA - mw4w (Ft Riley Area) 27yr

My wife and I have been wanting to invite another woman to join us for a while. Looking to surprise her for memorial day weekend. Must be attractive and disease free, your pic gets ours.

jack or suck you in semi public - m4m (Manhattan) 25yr

this weather is about to get crazy. parking lot, nature trail, car, public restroom, road head in the rain, i want to see you shoot your load on my face! send your pics and stats, be hwp, and clean, like i am, looking soon

giving head - m4m (KSU) 25yr

looking to suck a guy off, I do not need recip, I can come to you, or meet you somewhere. I am attractive, in great shape, in college, and I do not have any diseases. Im slightly bi, much more into girls, only into sucking with guys. Im looking to su [...]

in junction - t4m (junction ks) 22yr

Ill b in junction for the night hit me up if your looking seven eight five to hookup with Two two six a hot shemale. Send face pic in reply no pic no hookup . Only serious three zero seven eight men please and thank you. First come first serve

Home alone and horrny - m4m (Manhattan) 18yr

I am all by my self home alone with nothing to do. i am Vers/bottom. I like rope play too. I have always wanted to try a rape role play were i get "raped". Can any one help me out let me know asap.

Horny as hell - m4m (Jc/post)

I want to fuck a nice ass. I'm white in pretty good shape and about 7cut. You need to be Caucasian, hwp and attractive. Age isn't an issue as long as you take care of yourself. Hairy a + but not a deal breaker. Cock/ass and body Pics are a must if yo [...]

Hardcore Rough Fuck - m4m (Manhattan) 19yr

I am looking for some one to completely dom me in any way. I am a vers bottom and i love to get fuck hard. Outside, Inside, In a pool, In public, Let me know and i probleple will be game. I game for 2 people fucking me or more :-) let me know and we [...]

Courious - m4m (Manhattan) 48yr

Hi, I have been Curious for a long time and I have seen a lot of pictures of guys and their cocks and I have to say there are some cocks I have seen that really turn me on and make me hard and want to try things like maybe Jack one off or maybe suck [...]

Married for Married - m4w (Manhattan) 45yr

Hi, First off I am not looking to break up any marrage but I am looking for a lady that is in the same situation as I am. I don't want to get out of the marrage I am in but I would like to have more sex then what I am getting right now and I hope tha [...]

I am very DruNk - m4m (Manhattan ks) 19yr

I am watching movie and wanting to meet some people and have some fun. I am if it comes to it i am a vers bottom love to have fun

Looking for a Dom Top - m4m (manhattan) 18yr

I am looking for a dom top that is very forceful. Maybe do a role play or something put let me know an send a pic.

Rape role play - m4m (Manhattan) 18yr

I have key to an house that no one is living in. and we can do a role play in. let me know asap can do this to night. or we can go outside if you want

Wanted Bi-Sexual Females - m4ww (Manhattan) 30yr

We are looking for bi-sexual females that will have sex while we watch. Strap-on play is a plus! Must be discreet.....We are an outgoing and very laid back couple just looking to spice things up. We are a mixed couple in our 30's and we do not discri [...]

lets fuck n drink - m4w (fort riley ) 21yr

just turned 21 n want a freak! I just bought a bottle of smirnoff vodka! im white black hair hazle brown eyes 6'0 190lb. I have pics. you have to be on post cause I dont drive. I live on camp forsyth. please don't be on no games either. lets get frea [...]

Wanted Bi-Sexual Females - w4w (Manhattan) 30yr

We are looking for bi-sexual females that will have sex while we watch. Strap-on play is a plus! Must be discreet.....We are an outgoing and very laid back couple just looking to spice things up. We are a mixed couple in our 30's and we do not discri [...]

Wanted Bi-Sexual Females - mw4mw (Manhattan) 30yr

We are looking for bi-sexual females that will have sex while we watch. Strap-on play is a plus! Must be discreet.....We are an outgoing and very laid back couple just looking to spice things up. We are a mixed couple in our 30's and we do not discri [...]

Wanted Bi-Sexual Females - mw4w (Manhattan) 30yr

We are looking for bi-sexual females that will have sex while we watch. Strap-on play is a plus! Must be discreet.....We are an outgoing and very laid back couple just looking to spice things up. We are a mixed couple in our 30's and we do not discri [...]

"Awesome title" - m4w (Manhattan) 28yr

Have some free time tonight if anyone else does. NSA hookup, or fwb start. Email and we can talk. I'm DDF, non smoker, HWP. Put a movie "title" in the subject. I'm real. All ages and sizes are welcome. Ttyl.

Wanted Bi-Sexual Females - mw4ww (Manhattan) 30yr

We are looking for bi-sexual females that will have sex while we watch. Strap-on play is a plus! Must be discreet.....We are an outgoing and very laid back couple just looking to spice things up. We are a mixed couple in our 30's and we do not discri [...]

Cut loose - mw4mw (Mhk) 2825yr

Lets just cut loose have some drinks and see where it goes. All couples welcome. Put "drinks in the subject line so we can weed out spam. See ya soon.

Now in Kansas! - mw4mw 21yr

Couples and "Select" Singles.....,,,,,,Taboo, Erotic and Sexual fun is waiting for you... We are always ready to make new lifestyle friends who like to be a little naughty!

want some head? - m4m (KSU or Ft. Riley) 24yr

I have to be discreet and I'm assuming students and soldiers do too. if your roommate is out and you want some head let me know. send pics and stats if you want a discreet bj.

This stays between us - m4m (Manhattan) 27yr

straight, GL, masculine guy and this stays between us. I am 6'1,160, athletic, professional and extremely discrete. You be the same. I will only respond to emails that include a face pic and your height/weight/age/race. If you're not serious enough t [...]

Go out tonight - m4w (Fort Riley) 28yr

Hi I am wanting to go out tonight with a female companion. I'm 28 Hispanic I'm in the military and kind of new to the area. I like to go out have fun and maybe come back and see what kind of trouble we can get in. Well if any one is Interested please [...]

Looking for a girl to join us - mw4w (Manhattan, ks) 24yr

Looking for a girl to eat me out while my bf watches, at most he'll Fuck me while you eat me out. Then I'll return the favor and eat you out ;) please attach a photo with the response. Can wait to hear from you :)

funtime - m4m (mhk) 22yr

I am glad school is done. I wanna have a little fun at this moment. ddf and fit here, look for the same. pic in the first email or no response. be real please!

In town for a few weeks - m4w (JC) 50yr

I am in Junction City from Texas to the 23rd of May. Just a few more days. Might possibly there be a mature lady (with the emphasis on mature, and mature is a mindset not necessarily an age,) who just is missing that physical thing not getting at ho [...]

Looking for someone to eat with ;) - w4w (Manhattan, ks) 24yr

Looking for a girl to eat me out while my bf watches, at most he'll Fuck me while you eat me out. Then I'll return the favor and eat you out ;) please attach a photo with the response. Can wait to hear from you :)

muscle bttm/vers - m4m (manhattan) 30yr

no pic = no reply. cock and body shot +++ no face needed discreet anon i'm clean ddf you must be as well down for reg thing, group, 3 ways etc i'm tight as hell too. would love a dp attempt down for topping , sucking, bottoming let me know asap [...]

looking for an older men to meet; I'm new to area - m4m (manhatten west side) 48yr

I'm searching for older men, 60+, that would like to have a good bj, a tight ass to bang, or both. I'm 48,6', 230lbs, with red and blue, and extremely horny. I need to suck some cock get fucked very badly.If this81 sounds 6good, hit me34 1up and lets [...]

massage - m4m (MHK) 26yr

just want good massage on my whole sore body. can travel around. not into much stuff, just enjoy strong hands on me but I'm sure you'll need to be thorough. reply with face pic or your not serious and I wont respond. I am 5'11 and weigh 150 pounds [...]

Looking For My Friend Roxy - m4m (MHK/FTR/JC) 25yr

If anyone out there knows where I can find my buddy Roxy or any of his close friends, please let me know. I've been looking everywhere for him! E-mail me with a color in the subject line so I know you're real

2 girl bj fantasy - mw4w (Manhattan) 2725yr

Lookin for a girl to fulfil a boyfriend fantasy of a double bj from 2 girls at once I the male 27 blk she 25 white....we are lookin for an age range 21-28 blonde big boobs her thing not mines I like them all lol....race not a problem must be clean sh [...]

Lookin for fun with a couple - m4mw (Junction City) 27yr

Looking for fun with a hot couple...with both the man and woman. Me - 27 bi wm, 7" thick and cut, DDF You both be under 35, DDF, HWP and discrete Looking for this afternoon/this evening, or any other time, can host or travel. Send face pics in fir [...]

need relieved - m4w (Manhattan) 27yr

Anybody wanna come over suck me off and have my load all over their face? If so just put ur favorite food in the subject line so i kno ur real lookin for rite now age or race doesn't matter

cum on my face - m4w (manhattan) 27yr

Just as it say I wanna lick some good wet pussy If ur pussy is wet let me lick it....It's simple u come in strip u down I lick it good u nut And I leave or if u want after I can fuck u good Put "lick me" in the subject so I kno ur real And i would li [...]

NSA head for straight - m4m (KSU/Ft. Riley) 24yr

discreet student looking to suck off another discreet dude. good looking 24 y.o. dude here looking to suck off a white str8 or bi guy. be hwp (18-32) very discrete. Have a pic. put "suck my cock" in subject line.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий