четверг, 4 апреля 2013 г.

Your favorite cum toy

My kinda gym… who's with me? (:



My kinda gym… who's with me? (:

I did this to him this morning… anyone know of a link to...



I did this to him this morning… anyone know of a link to the full video it's from? (: One of my favorite reasons for having big showers in our house.

Mmmm… that's it baby… work out all the...







Mmmm… that's it baby… work out all the day's frustrations… work them all out inside of my warm snatch… 

Mmmm… he looks like he's really honestly trying NOT...



Mmmm… he looks like he's really honestly trying NOT to cum in her mouth… SO sexy when boys try to fight what they know is inevitable! (:

Found a gloryhole near us… trying to organize a day to go...



Found a gloryhole near us… trying to organize a day to go (; any boys wanna meet me there?!

When I was younger, I used to fantasize about big thuggy guys...



When I was younger, I used to fantasize about big thuggy guys breaking into our home and finding me there alone, and then while most of them stole all of the shit out of my parents house, one would fuck me in a room of the house until he shot cum all over me… then another one would trade off, and take his turn… so they all got a go at me.  By the end of the morning I would be laying in the middle of the living room, house emptied, covered in 5 or 6 strange guy's loads… and I would just cum my tits off to that fantasy all the time. 

This picture brought that daydream back vivid as fuck, instantly.

cumerotic: little, bushy dick with great load I LOVE huge...



cumerotic:

little, bushy dick with great load

I LOVE huge thick loads like this… but lately I've been wanting them inside more than on me ): Anyone with a load this big interested in barebacking me?

Mind if I have a seat on this?!



Mind if I have a seat on this?!

bigload: mhhm use her pussy as a cumbucket!!!



bigload:

mhhm use her pussy as a cumbucket!!!

katrinacdprincess: This is the hottest facial / cum sharing...



katrinacdprincess:

This is the hottest facial / cum sharing video you will see today… probably… if you see better, use the SUBMIT tab mother fucker!

… happens at least once a week at our house.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий