суббота, 18 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in lincoln

tg lookin (lincoln) 40yr

Hi... I'm a tg/ts looking for friends. I'm in my 40s. I'm on hrt I have been for over 2 years now. I'm a busy single mom of 2..... yes that's right a mom..lol . I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I don't want to be around people who do. I looking fo [...]

Need a woman.... (Lincoln) 34yr

i am a thick not bbw woman who is just tired of being alone. looking for a friend who is open to experiences if they should arise.... i am clean and expect the same.... please be attractive as I am not ugly.... not superficial but would like a little [...]

looking for a lady (Bee ) 41yr

HELLO LADIES, I am looking for a friend with benefits. She must be DDF as I am. I am Bi. I am married and he understands that I want a woman. He will only get involved if we choose him to be. I am a thick girl with curves. I love to read, hang out, w [...]

looking for female friend (lincoln) 42yr

I am a lesbian looking for a femme, sporty female to hang out with as friends see where it develops. Would love to make a new connection outside of the bars and clubs, too many seem to want to get into your personal business and cause drama. I am 42 [...]

Wanna Play (Lincoln)

Looking for a new friend. Want to text and email and maybe meet up for drinks and movie sometime. I am married, he is open and understanding. I am outgoing and love the feeling a woman gives me. Never been with one besides a little kissing etc. Ready [...]

Curious.... also open to couples (Lincoln) 22yr

This is my first time doing this. I am a 22 year old, thicker female, I have never been with a girl before, but lately I've been curious. I'm open to trying something with a couple as well. This must be discrete. Your picture gets mine.

Daddy wants me to have a playmate (Lincoln) 49yr

Daddy has decided I need to have a playmate. I am a young 49, 5'6 bigger girl. Daddy is 5'10 and average size. We are hoping to find a best friend and playmate for me. Some one who is ok with Daddy watching and joining in from time to time. You will [...]

420

Wuld like a 420 gurl like me I need new friends I'm 20 turn 21 in june. I'm a thick curvy girl hopefully u don't mind. I'm blone 5"6 hazle eyes.

I Still Love You

I STILL LOVE YOU - w4w - 22 (United States) I Still love you - m4w (United States) I STILL LOVE YOU - m4w - 35 (shalimar) I STILL LOVE YOU - m4w - 29 (NKY) I still love you - m4w - 27 (Lonelyville) I still love you - w4m - 50 I still love you- [...]

seeking love (north platte)

Wanting a girl to be with me and my husband both of us not just one want more then sex i am 25 bbw mom of 2 he is 28 135pounds nice chest we like to play pool hang out drink watch movies do family things we accept all people as long as u want be be w [...]

I Still Love You (Lincoln) 22yr

I STILL LOVE YOU - w4w - 22 (United States) I Still love you - m4w (United States) I STILL LOVE YOU - m4w - 35 (shalimar) I STILL LOVE YOU - m4w - 29 (NKY) I still love you - m4w - 27 (Lonelyville) I still love you - w4m - 50 I still love you- [...]

looking for a friend to share with (lincoln)

I am 37 yrs old...former hotty :) I am 5'7 ... 175 ...older n not a buck 20 anore but still very sexy I am currently single an have been bi my since my teens....I was married for over 10 yrs n have 2sons with the most wonderful open man. Life changes [...]

In a relationship, but not sure how much longer it will last (Lincoln) 23yr

I am looking for a nice young lady that is wanting to chill and get to know each other. I am currently in a relationship, but Im not sure how much longer it will last. I am more butch than anything else and a bigger girl. I'm not looking for another [...]

is looking for a gf

I am 24 years old looking for a gf I am not judgemental on what ppl look like and I love to travel and I play sports and I love to go bowling and if u want to no more hmu

Are you the woman of my dreams? (Lincoln Nebraska) 22yr

Hi there I am a single mother looking for some friends, I have lived here for awhile but don't really have any friends. I love the color pink, black, yellow, white, purple, blue and neon green. I like to dance, sing, watch movies, cuddle and text. I [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий