суббота, 18 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in bozeman

cuddle buddy (MSU) 20yr

I need a cuddle buddy...maybe also experiment. I'm 5'3 120lbs. I also need someone to hangout in the summer! I go to school and work during the day but at night I'm free;) I like to work out, go camping, hiking, and i'm down to do pretty much anythin [...]

lesbian/bisexual support group (Bozeman)

Being a lesbian, bisexual woman or not-quite-sure is challenging in the best of situations -- in Montana, it's even tougher. Join the les/bi/questioning support group and find a space to share your challenges, be heard and witnessed, and share your i [...]

lesbian social/potluck group (Bozeman) 50yr

We are a group of lesbians and bisexual women in the Bozeman area who get together for fun, friendship and community, approximately once a month. Single women, women in relationship, women with children, young women, senior citizens, and all points i [...]

Looking for that girl to sit under the night sky with me (Bozeman) 21yr

Hello ! I am twenty one year old woman with two beautiful young kids I raise on my own. I'm looking for a friend that is a girl or potentially a girl interested in becoming my partner on a more open based relationship. I love yoga. Love to read. [...]

Professional submissive (Bozeman MT) 25yr

My favorite activities include flogging, blindfolds, sensation play, and bondage, as well as fantasy wrestling. I really love to have new fetishes and toys explored with a Dominant that truly understands how to read my body and my gestures. I am not [...]

Women Safety (Bozeman, MT) 29yr

Damsel in Defense is about equipping women with the tools to not only keep them safe but also to give them the confidence to know that they have a way out if they ever feel threatened. We are very excited about our affordable and adorable line of pro [...]

Looking for someone special (Belgrade/Bozeman) 49yr

I am a 49 year old female who is looking for not only a friend but someone to share life with. Is there anyone out there ? I am not into playing games or drama. I do not care about looks but what is most important is what is inside of your heart. Age [...]

50 Shades of Fetish? - w4w (Bozeman) 36yr

If you're craving an adventure, perhaps fantasizing about being a human pet, or nothing more than a draconian object of conditional affection, being spanked, flogged, whipped lightly (or perhaps not-so-lightly), being put in your place--which is alwa [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий