суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in fraser valley

feme for feme (anywhere) 3040yr

hi Where are all the hot lipsticks out there! between the ages of 30 to 40 girlfriends are great! not just looking for an encounter i am hwp looking for the same non smoker non drug user seeking Caucasian to European decent I have a hectic sche [...]

Hey there 19yr

Hey pretty ladies! So I'm a big time fitness freak, I love dancing, swimming, running, hiking, going to the beach almost anything that involves activity and being outside! I love the summer weather and want to have a blast this year. I'm a huge do [...]

pretty little liars (fraser valley) 20yr

hello ladies!... and if your a man please STOP reading now! thank you :) for ladies:-- so i am here to find another women to be friends with and may be more ;) But really i am looking to start off with a really good friendship and see where it goes. [...]

! (Abbotsford) 22yr

Hi there, Im in my early twenties and am looking for a woman a little bit older than me for hanging out or whatever may be. This is still pretty new for me so here goes nothing. Conversation before photos please

bff's with a little fun (abbotsford) 21yr

Hey, I am 21 and I'm looking for a girl to hang out with and be good friends but also have a little fun on the side. I'm not looking for a relationship (as I have a bf who would have nothing to do with you), just a friendship with benefits as I'm pre [...]

looking for a girlfriend (mission) 35yr

I am looking for a girlfriend as well as friends as I kow that is how we will start off to see if we have any chemistry. I like to play games and watch tv and just stay home and relax. I like to watch scary movies and I like wrestling but I also li [...]

i am looking for a woman (mission) 35yr

I am looking for a woman that will want to be my first girl that I will be with. I am 33 years old single never been married. no kids cant have kids. I like to play games any kind of games. I will be shy at first but when I get to know you I wont be [...]

Bi-Curious (Fraser Valley ) 40yr

Married ,Atractive "40" year old WHP, Classy Ladie looking for a BBF and more :) Well here it goes I have always been aroused by the thought of being wih a woman. I have had encounters in my youth years lol,That I very much enjoyed and miss. I would [...]

Hey hey hey (fraser valley) 23yr

Hello! I'm looking for some people to hang out with this summer, I've been so busy with school and work that I have lost touch with so many of my friends :( if I had to put a label on myself I would say I'm more androgynous than feminine when it come [...]

BI FEMALE WM4W (van/fraser valley) 34yr

Hello, I am married and we are looking to have a polyamourous relationship with another woman. It could be a causual thing or maybe more??I will be the one to initate things. Would like to wine & dine you, see if we are compatable and what all of our [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий