четверг, 16 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in south coast

Just Single & Willing (Brockton & S.Coast) 30yr

Hey Ladies, Newly Single & trying to mingle. Looking to go out to late lunch/early dinner. Talk a bit and take it from there! I'm a pretty laid back chic who loves to sport sneakers & T's! Brown skinned and average build. Love to laugh & be in the c [...]

Sexting Buddy ASAP ; ) (Randolph ) 23yr

Just looking for someone to text & talk to . Alil sexting , swapping pics . Like a Phone Girlfriend . I be busy sometimes but I always keep my phone by my side . Hopefully there's someone reading this & needing the same thing . Hit me Up ladies . Sli [...]

looking for a real girl!!! (weymouth) 22yr

I'm looking for a girl I can hang out with at bars and clubs with and also kiss and play around while we're out and at the end of the night if you can host then we can take turns ;) and also loves to cuddle.

I won't Disciminate I Will Please (All Over Your Body) 30yr

If you have struggled on the CL site in the past I assure you the struggle is over! Endless text, ackward rejections, and no replies after forwarding pics! IT'S OVER. EVERYONE needs attention, affection, and of course their needs met from time to ti [...]

Lonely real lesbian looking for convo, etc (Brockton) 35yr

35 yr old real lesbian..a little lonely..sick of the games, lies, etc..im looking 4 someone real 2 get 2 know...friendship & possibly more:-) im very down 2 earth, humorous, good personality, loyal, kind, loving, caring, attractive & im a femme agres [...]

Tomboy seeking femme to receive (Here or there) 34yr

Single again and ready to mingle. Looking for a feminine female who doesn't mind the pillow princess role....

Show Me A Good Time (My place/your place) 34yr

Any Fem pillow princess' out there seeking a laid back Tomboy to entertain! I'm funny, casual, and easy to vice with, seeking a submissive lady who's bi-curious or Lez, and ready for a blast!!! If that's you, drop a line! Pic preferred!

might as well try here.. (south eastern, ma) 27yr

Looking to find a sweet girl to be friends with and hopefully more. Tattooed, pierced and chubby. 420 friendly, photo gets you a photo.

Looking for you (fall river) 19yr

Hey there! I'm a fun, outgoing 19 year old college student looking for a serious girlfriend. I have a boyfriend but hes ok with me having a girlfriend. I work part time and go to school online. I'm not looking for FWBs or random hookups. Your pics ge [...]

Nothing else works so why not. (Fall River)

I'm 25, a single mom and sick of not having anyone to talk to, I just want something to occupy my time, if it leads to more great. I am bi, but if you have a man, IDC if he's cool with you dating women, I'm not into that, I don't do random hookups, F [...]

Looking for fun...... (New Bedford,Ma) 30yr

Im 30 bi female looking for friends with the possibility of more. I do have a husband who knows im bi and won't be involved... I am 5'5 beautiful, a little extra weight, multiple tats and piercings. Looking for a female who has some similair interest [...]

looking for a friend (: (fall river ) 19yr

Well hello there im still a baby im only 19 and yes i do have a boyfriend ; ans im bisexual !(: im looking for a friend to do stuff with like as in chill shop bwstfriend kind of shit and maybe it will lead to more (: email me about yourself and send [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий