понедельник, 20 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in lewiston / clarkston

Ladies Please reas this!!!!! (LC Valley)

If someone named Jax, Jaxon Wiliams, or Jaxson Williams responds to your add, IT IS A SCAMMER. Ignore him for your own protection!!!!!

Friendship and Trail Rides (Clarkston/Lewiston)

Love to trail ride...looking for friend who enjoys the outdoors and beauty found on horseback. Please have your own truck, trailer and horse.

want to hang out tonight? (lewistion) 33yr

Here is a little preview about me... You will rarely see me without a smile, in fact it's quite contagious ;) People would tell you that my personality glows wherever I go, I am sweet, kind, and fun to be with. I am very adventurous, spontaneous, and [...]

Here I am. (Lewiston.) 24yr

NEED A MAN WITH A LARGE BUILD over 6 ft tall preferred. Looking for fwb. Also am looking for someone who can be discrete due to occupation. Down for mostly anything. Please send a pic. Available now. Asap would be appreciated. :)

looking for smone nice.. (clarkston) 29yr

I am looking for smone nice to hang out with, plz no one over 35. I am just coming out of a long relationship and I am not used to being alone. pic for pic.

Looking for a magic man! (Clarkston) 21yr

I'm looking for a man, a man that can perform magic. THIS IS NOT A METAPHOR. Literally, I want you to perform magic, like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Amaze and astound me, let me know exactly what tricks you can do, and I could be yours forever!

Doesn't hurt to try I suppose... (Lewiston/Clarkston)

Okay, So I have been having a bit of trouble in the dating category lately so I thought I would try on here. I've never done this before, but there's a first time for everything right? Its not that I have any trouble attracting men the normal way. It [...]

in need of asexy man (lc)

I'm wanting a strong sexy man 30+ 5'9 or taller. Outgoing . I'm pretty laid back sometimes shy spontaneous crazy fun.. Send ur pic before u get mine... Thanks

!!!! I wanted about fun!!!!!

Hey guys, i have no experience about it. a vast number of interest for it. I dont know which way i get it as i wish"""""""""""" I want to enjoy unlimited give me one chanch Contact me/ any time/ any where my personal email :kelafsialovly_at_gmail [...]

Great Girl-Getting Lonely (Clarkston Washington) 20yr

Well just like the title says, i have been told that i am a great girl, but i have been single over a year now. I guess it is my own fault for not trying to meet people that hard but, i wasnt sure i was ready, well i know i am now. Loooking to meet s [...]

Blah!!! (Clarkston) 18yr

Any decent guys in the valley? reply with picture and a little about u or i wont respond.

Let's talk (Camas Prairie) 28yr

I'm bored. Looking for someone to talk to and hang out with. See where things go. Let's go hiking, camping, or fishing. Hell let's walk the dog. Anything to change things up. Please be around my age, I'm not into men old enough to be my father or g [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий