пятница, 17 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in watertown

woman with hsv2 (watertown) 35yr

hey just looking for someone in the same boat as me sucks to have to post like this but deff dont want to do to someone else what i had done to me so here iam if you like to go camping being outside hanging out with friends having a few drinks maybe [...]

looking for more (near watertown) 26yr

looking for something more than just a friend or sex yes I know a ltr takes a while but finding someone that's ready to settle down is the hard part must have job and car please no baggage military is ok as long as your ready for something seriou [...]

looking for professional guy (watertown) 35yr

I am a 35 yr old divorced female. No kids i have my own job and I am very independent looking for someone that is between 35-45. I am only here in nny for nursing school. I love to travel. I have been to Asia and Europe. I am very well travel as well [...]

searching (Watertown) 37yr

I am looking for a decent guy, age 35-45 to hang out with. I am tired of the games and drama. Not looking for anything serious right now. With the weather warming up, I'd like to meet someone who enjoys the outdoors. Your pic gets my pic and put your [...]

Fwb?.... yes please (drum area) 25yr

I want a fwb things including FRIENDS im honestly not in the mood drama I want someone to hang out with mess around if wanted. I'm only looking for one guy so if you reply just know I expect the same. So if your a man whore looking to get your dick w [...]

loyal honest women here (fort drum) 23yr

I want à honest loyal caring funny adventurous man who like to try new things ( none sexual) i am Very funny honest loyal and caring and if you want to know more just email me nd Ill email à picture back :) cant wait to hear from you

Fun & fit, coming to Watertown! (AZ) 43yr

I'll be coming to Watertown next week to visit one of my friends, and I thought I'd see who's out there! I am a very active and athletic professional woman, down to earth and fun loving. Blonde/blue 5'6, 135 lbs, in very good shape. I'm not looking f [...]

Come out wherever you are :) (SLC) 40yr

Ok, I think I must be looking for a miracle lol...... I am looking for someone to connect with on all levels, funny, caring and trustworthy!!!! I am not going to say a lot about myself if you are interested getting to know each other is fun. The onl [...]

Looking for LTR (Watertown) 54yr

Well I am trying one last time, I am a 54 yrs young woman, I am also a BBW, I am living life to its fullest just missing on thing, A kind and caring man, one that likes to do most everything or at least try. I am not looking for man who just wants hi [...]

relationship (fort drum) 22yr

So I'm legally married waiting to get a divorce. I'm definitely over him since hes the one who cheated and I just want to move on and be happy. I just want a guy to spend time with and have a good time with. I'm not looking for a guy to just hook up [...]

looking (harrisville) 44yr

Looking for someone to spend time . Hang out. Date not looking for one night stand someone with a job. Vehicle. Honest will take around friends. Take to your home. Not married or have a girlfriend put your town in subject must b taller than 5'10"

Looking For Someone To Drive The Getaway Car.... (Around Town) 28yr

You: Over 5'6, under 40, husky, facial hair, Caucasian, not crazy, has a job and is SINGLE. Me: CHUBBY, fun, a sarcastic asshole, pasty pale with freckles and a personality to die for. What's to lose?

Any real men out there? (Lowville) 26yr

I'll start off my telling you a bit about me. Im 26, a single mom. My son is the most important thing in my life. We are a double package. Not looking for a dad he has one, just a role model for him I suppose. I love the outdoors, esp during the summ [...]

SEEKING A REAL MAN, NOT A FAKE ONE!!!!! (Watertown) 35yr

Hello there, Well first off I have posted many times on here and with no luck. I keep getting people just intersted in sex or whatever. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR JUST SEX!!!! I am looking for a ltr. Now about me, I am a 35 year old single female. I'm 5'3 [...]

Movies 24yr

Anyone want to catch a movie tonight? You can pick the movie since I'll watch anything once :) I'm a 24 year old pretty, educated and fun brunette. I'm not a whale but I'm not a model either. No pressure just some casual friends catching a movie. Em [...]

must love dogs 26yr

Hey there! I am 26 and live in Syracuse and figured I would expand my horizons :) I am independent with no kids. I am a bit of a country girl as I'm usually at the barn with my horse but I also like hiking swimming movies travel going to see bands pl [...]

walkers in the barn 26yr

Hey there! I am 26 and live in Syracuse and figured I would expand my horizons :) I am independent with no kids. I am a bit of a country girl as I'm usually at the barn with my horse but I also like hiking swimming movies travel going to see bands pl [...]

wanted: sincere ltr (Watertown, NY) 23yr

Hi everyone- Basically I have taken the time to post on this site on several different occasions and while I've had some pretty good responses I've never had anything of substance out of the acquaintances I've met through Craigslist. So here is my f [...]

What a Hoe (Fort drum) 22yr

If you are still married and looking for another man to get married, then it means you are a HOE. Perhaps, that is why you are going through a divorce. Keep your legs close at least until you get the actual divorce. HOE.

looking for a good guy (watson) 28yr

I posted an ad a couple weeks ago or so and got a bunch of replies but none of them sparked my interest. Let me tell you a little about me first, then i will tell you about what i am looking for in a guy. Im a BBW not really proud to admit it but i a [...]

Looking for long term (Evans Mills) 35yr

Looking for a long term relationship. I have a full time job, my own car, my own money, no kids and I'm cute, funny, smart and sexy. If you don't like girls with some meat on their bones, I'm actually not the girl for you. I would like a guy taller t [...]

army boy<3 (near watertown) 26yr

looking for a man ages 25-32 must have a job hard working no baggage must be single I love country boys must be ready for something serious please leave a pic or number

tired of games (nearby) 29yr

Here goes...I'm 29, looking for a man that knows how to treat his lady, emphasize on lady, I don't wanna share unless its on my terms. I have a ft job I enjoy, own my house, vehicles, toys etc etc...I'm a very pretty girl so its a bit confusing as to [...]

looking for the one not sex (abay) 24yr

Looking for a good honeat faithful man must be taller than me which is easy cause I'm only 5'2" lol must drive and have a job I'm m ot honna be a sugar momma lol if u would like to know more reply with pic put could be yours in subject line IF U MARR [...]

i just cant do it on my own (around)

I am 25. I dont have a lot to offer anyone. I will never make a lot of money. Ive had a hard life. I am a mom. Im average leaning toward the pretty side. Hwp. I am very clean organized. I love all kinds of food. I dont like drugs. I am not Looking [...]

Summer lovin....let's have a blast (Philadelphia) 22yr

Hey...I am looking for someone to spend my time with. I love the outdoors, walking, camping, fishing, swimming, I love music and movies. (Can't wait for the drive ins ! Lol) I am looking for someone who kinda has the same interests as me. I am what I [...]

Looking for ltr. (Watertown ) 34yr

I'm 34, full time job, single mother and looking for love. I've been divorced for a while now and i'm ready to start over. I am looking for something serious so please dont respond if you want a one night stand or fwb. If that's what I wanted I clear [...]

Any Real Men Left!!?? (Fort Drum) 22yr

Let me start off by saying is there any descent men left out there?? One that is looking to settle down, and get married. One that isnt looking for the next notch on his belt. One that knows how to stay faithful, honest, and loyal to there woman. I h [...]

looking for long term (lowville) 53yr

IN your responce title right your age height weight.I am looking for some one special to try to buuild somthing great!!!!I am not a bad looking women ive been told any way. if your interested hit me up an we will see!!!!!!!!

HEY (WATERTOWN/FORT DRUM) 23yr

IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LOYAL GIRL WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER MAN LIKE COOK ,CLEAN, GO OUT AND CUDDLE AND WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU? I GEUSS NOT IM DEFF THAT KIND OF GIRL YOU ARE LOOKING FOR :) SEND ME A PIC AND ABOUT YOU AND LETS SEE [...]

What we all want...right? (Philadelphia ) 23yr

Who wants to be alone for the summer? Not me. I want someone to go camping with. Cuddle in front of a bonfire with a few drinks, then crawl together into the sleeping bag. Wanna spend a few hours cruising on the four wheeler? Awesome. Me too. Wanna j [...]

Nice girls finish last... 27yr

Yet I can't really rock on the bad girl side of me for long lol what can I do that's the way I was raised. I'm looking for a decent guy, that's def not gonna punish me for what his exes did. I don't ask for much mainly somebody that doesn't take good [...]

Single white female seeking single black male

I am a single mother of 3 and am seeking a nice, honest, trust worthy black male who is willing to love me and my children. If you cant handle kids then i am definitely not for you. If you are interested please attach a pic and tell me a little about [...]

Mr Right? Where are you? (Philadelphia ny) 21yr

I am looking for someone to spend time with. I have many interests, swimming, camping, fishing. I'm a thick girl, not looking for a super model but there has to be a physical attraction. Must like making out. I'm writing this under my friends account [...]

Beautiful black woman (Watertown)

Beautiful wife in search of companionship and possibly more.!!!!! Educated wife and mother that is simply unhappy in her current marriage and needs companionship! I am a curvy NOT PLUS Sized African American woman. My measurements are 36-26-38.....a [...]

Looking for guy on a sexy bike (Watertown) 2122yr

My gf and i are looking for a nother friend to hang with, who would love to have fun with us. i would like nice guy with a bike to tech me and let me drive with a crock rocket or cross bike email me with pic of u and ur bike ago

Looking for army girl (Watertown) 2122yr

My gf and i are looking for a nother friend to hang with. Would love to meet a army girl who would love to have fun with us email me with pic and ago

Looking for a cute guy (watertown/pulaski) 20yr

i am looking for a nice cute guy looking for a ltr I prefer a guy with muscles,maybe tattoos, Prefer someone who has a child(ren) for I have a little one myself. I would like to take it slow and chat a bit and maybe sometime hang out. I have a job, I [...]

cute soldier wanted!

I'm looking for a good looking respectful soldier 18 to 27 NO OLDER!!!!! I love animals and working With kids...I'm chunky real women have curves Wanna know more?? Email me your name and number

looking for a cutie 25yr

To be honest I'm not looking for a fling or anything I'm 25 years old I'm pregnant due June 7the I wanna find a good looking guy to hang out with I love fishing going for WalK's I'm not look for a boyfriend if it happens it happens. Must send picture [...]

I am the best girlfriend ever Lets talk (15 miles north of Watertown ) 23yr

Do you like women who nag? Who bitch and complain about everything? Who wanna be taken out and about all the time? Yeah, me either. Im not like that at all. Sure I'm gonna wanna text a few times a day, hang out (go fishing, camping, or just cuddle ma [...]

looking for you (town) 30yr

im looking for someone with a sense of humor, who can hold a conversation, must be dominate...im not finding anyone who seems to fit what im looking for....nothing serious at first...if ever, always looking to meet new people and have a good time....

Looking for Kyle Mess (watertown) 20yr

Hi Kyle I know this is a messed up way to contact you but I honestly wanted to tell you that I do like you a lot and I really hope that we can hang out again soon and see where things might go. If you see his please email me. Hope you see this soon.

Traditional Relationship (Jeff. Cty.) 25yr

CL is rather terrifying. I've tried it before, with no luck but being single and submissive makes it difficult to find the right kind of man who is also looking for a long-term relationship. I'm a shy girl so I'm not one to go to a bar let alone brin [...]

soldier (near watertown) 26yr

looking for someone maybe a soldier ready for a gf maybe more send a pic or number and ill get back at ya

no drama please (around) 25yr

OK so here's the deal I'm looking for a cuddle buddy. Im missed affection. I don't have a lot of time through out the day for myself so when I get time I wanna relax chill and cuddle. I'm a very busy women. So please don't be overly clingy. Don't exp [...]

country boy wanted!

I'm looking for happiness and respect A young country boy is what I'm looking for Must have a job and a truck...20 to 26 NO OLDER!!!! I love animals I have a pit bull (: I like working with kids I'm chunky real women have curves.... Wanna know m [...]

looking for the one who will treat me right (watertown) 20yr

Hi, I will start by saying that I am real and I know what I want in life. I am 20 turning 21 this year. I have my life put together and I plan to keep it that way. Also I have a son who is my world I am a single mother. I will be straight forward wit [...]

Lets just get married 21yr

the title is self explainitory lol I am tired of games and uncertainty I just want to settle down and have a happy life! You must be atleast 5'10 between the ages of 23 and 29. other than that it's pretty fair game if we hit it off we hit it off if [...]

Someting serious (Watertown) 35yr

Im going out on limb by trying this site. Not sure what will come from this. Im single, have children, dont want anymore(its ok if you have children, id prefer that) Im smart and successful and looking for a good guy to complete me. Must be single, g [...]

I want to fall in love (Calcium) 43yr

I want to fall in love again. I want to look forward to coming home to that one man every night. I want to get a text during the day that says he is thinking about me. I want to rush home knowing he will be there, to cuddle with and go to bed in each [...]

Looking for a good guy (alex bay) 43yr

Looking to find that guy!! One night stands need not contact me. I am self sufficient, but there is something missing.. Looking for a guy to hang out with and see where it goes... So contact me and I will send you a pic, and we can chat to see if we [...]

Ready for Relationship apply here ( Watertown ) 33yr

So take this posting as if you are applying for a "job" or to be the man of my dreams (well companion is better word for it). Here are the requirements: MUST BE: Loyal, Honest, Not a Player, NOT LOOKING FOR SEX, Nice, Adventurous, loves to Travel, [...]

must love dogs (theresa) 26yr

Im getting divorced was married for just under 8 years. I have two amazing kids but would eventually love to have another or two. I rescue and rehab dogs so being a dog lover is a must. Im looking for a good guy and be honest from the start. Im looki [...]

Here We Go Again (Watertown) 45yr

Yeah I know. Doing the same thing and expecting different results. I still believe in love, so shoot me. In any case, summer is around the corner and I am all alone. I really want this summer to be different. I want to be in a relationship, any t [...]

CO-ED softball team looking for a few female players (Watertown)

HI my is Jason and I'm looking for a few female players for the watertown softball league just send an email and I'll get back toy asap with info on the team and league.

Married but looking (Watertown ) 25yr

I am married, obviously not very satisfied.. Figured I would give this a shot. I am looking for someone preferably in the military who is in the same position I am! I you want me to respond to your ad you must include a picture, and what you do for a [...]

single ready to settle soldier (watertown) 26yr

looking for love im 26 no kids no crazy exs I have a good job own car looking for someone 26-32 white men please sorry just what I want must be looking for more than fwb

Just for me (philadelphia) 24yr

Like the title says, I am looking for someone that will like me for me, as I would like you for you. I'm not like most women, (I know we all say that, but I'm serious), I don't want you to buy me shit, take me out to dinner every night, expensive fan [...]

sugardaddy please? (???) 32yr

LOOKING FOR A REAL YES I MEAN REAL SUGAR DADDY!!! let's BENEFIT EACH-OTHER! 32 year young lady who needs one and wants one are you him?

It's Complicated... (North of Watertown) 47yr

I am a BBW in a steady, but intellectually and sexually unfulfilling relationship. I am looking for a LT, yet NSA relationship with ONE man who would like to develop a discreet RELATIONSHIP with ONE woman, provide me with some intellectual stimulatio [...]

tired of not being loved (nny) 37yr

looking for someone who already has children and likes children. someone who isnt afraid to be honest and real. if you think you want someone with a wonderful heart and can care about her kids then i may be the one for you. reply with a pic and age. [...]

Is it wrong to want to date a soldier? (Watertown) 44yr

Like the old saying goes.. women love a man in uniform!No disrespect to the rest of the men out there but I work with the military and that is what I am attracted to. I am not like most women from this area, I can't have any more kids so im not looki [...]

looking for a mature guy (Philadelphia) 21yr

Hi, I am looking for a good man to spend my time with. I am 21, kinda young I know, but mature. I know what I want. I love the outdoors, fishing, and especially camping. I like to spend time with my man. I don't expect him to lavish me with gifts. Wh [...]

Still Looking (Outside Watertown) 27yr

I would like to find someone who is looking for a friends first relationship that may have the potential to be something more. I have a career, my own apartment and my own car. I am very independent and mature, not like most women around here. I am a [...]

Moving to Watertown soon 18yr

My name is Breanna, I currently live in New Mexico and will be moving to Watertown in 2 to 3 weeks. I dont really know what to expect when I get there, but Im really excited. I am looking for some friends, maybe even a relationship. I have a lot of p [...]

Looking For Marriage (Contract) (Watertown NY) 29yr

Good Day, Attractive 29 year old female seeking marriage (contract). Not looking for sex or love, strictly seeking male soldier willing to participate in a contract marriage. Benefits for soldier, no more prison cell within the barracks, BAH (1/2 t [...]

Looking for a friend maybe more 27yr

I'll start off by saying I'm married but feeling lonely right now...Right now I'm looking for a friend and see if it goes anywhere from there...I'm a stay at home mom so I get really lonely and bored sitting at home and it would be nice to have someo [...]

I love men in uniform :D (Ft drum) 22yr

hey! Very attractive blonde here, 5'6 and slim. I guess the title says everything. what I ask you is be nice cute/tall and 25 and older. I date only white guys I, sorry ( really, no offense thats the only guys I date ). I am very real and ummm well p [...]

cute girl looking for a contract marriage (NY) 24yr

Hi there. I'm 24 year old, attractive Eastern European girl, long brown hair, blue eyes, slim, 5'2. Like in a title I'm looking for a contract marriage between a military guy, so you could have your benefits ;) in exchange for.. (if you are serious a [...]

LOOKIN FOR LTR (WATERTOWN,NY) 54yr

Well gonna try this one more time. I am looking for a good kind hearted man. I am a young 54 yr old woman, and loving life. I want the companionship of a man that knows how to treat a lady. I am looking for a little younger than myself only because [...]

fun on a saturday night... (evans mills/fort drum) 19yr

hi! im a fun woman who knows what she is looking for. i want a man not a boy, but not an old man either, that wants to be serious. i am 5'2, attractive ive been told, spunky, and outgoing. im just getting out of a long term relationship and am lookin [...]

Something serious (Watertown )

Country girl. In my 20s. My own car, place and job. I'm big into fitness and being outside. Not a party girl but I like to be out. I'm looking for something serious. I have dogs. Piercings and tattoos. Looking for someone my age, with their own place [...]

I need something real (Watertown)

I'm sick of dating sites. It seems guys just use them trying to find some desperate girl because they want to get laid not because they actually want a relationship which is what I am looking for. Not just a for now relationship but a forever kind of [...]

Sick of looking for happiness (Watertown)

Just getting to the point. I'm done trying to find love. This world sucks, men suck. I don't want a relationship anymore I don't wanna find my happy ever after. But what I do want is a baby. I want to get pregnant, and raise a child by myself or W [...]

Wanna be my Country Boy? (a bit north of watertown) 24yr

Like the title says I am looking for a country boy lol. I like a man who isn't afraid to get dirty, whether it be playing in the mud, or putting my worm on the hook (I feel sooo bad lol). Anyway, I'm not gonna go into a ton of details, I'm just looki [...]

Hey any cute military guy up there? ;)) (Here and There) 24yr

Well Hello there was just curious if There are any military guys here using a Craiglist, I am a very attractive female :) please - be at least 6'0 and good looking....and would be great if you were 25 and older too Picture for picture...I think that [...]

single men (watertown) 26yr

looking for a real man ages 25-32 (white) please must have a job car be motivated please don't have a lot of baggage I am 26 no kids never married looking for something serious I work 40+ hrs a week I have a car please send a pic and number s [...]

UNHAPPILY married down to earth dudette seeking Cool Hand Luke 4 LOVE! (MICHIGAN ) 27yr

HI! As the title says, I am married, but will be legally separating soon. I live in Michigan, but I am originally from NYC. I am very up front and down to earth. I am looking for someone who is the same! A good...no, GREAT sense of humor is important [...]

are you the one... (watertown) 34yr

that I am looking for? Are you single? Are you wanting a REAL relationship? Do you love kids? Do you have a job, car, house....ambition and a plan? If so then lets talk. I am a mom and student and work.....ummmmm send me a pic and change the subject [...]

Oil Man Wanted (LTR) Ready to settle down? (Drum/Watertown) 40yr

I'm only interested in men that are genuine, very successful in their careers (with own house/car), and want ONE woman to share their happiness with. Must love fine things because we've both worked hard for it. Hopefully you're on this site as a fluk [...]

Start off SLOW (Watertown area) 40yr

40 year old hwp white female looking for 40-48 year old hwp white male in the Watertown area. (10-12 radius) I enjoy going out for dinner and cocktails (I do drink so, if that's a problem...)(not a bar fly though.), movies, day trips, golfing (I'm d [...]

Are you him? (Drum/wat) 28yr

I am trying this again after a few months of what I thought was success, lol. Short story is that I met a guy who said he was looking for a good girl to be in a relationship with but was in fact in a couple of relationships where we all thought we we [...]

Lets see what happens (watertown) 29yr

Hell I am 29 years old, I am looking for someone that wants to have a serious relationship...obviously starting off as friends texting etc. I have children so if you can't handle CHILDREN DON'T MESSAGE ME and waste my time or yours. im not looking fo [...]

Cuddle & Movies (Watertown) 26yr

Looking for someone to come over tonight for dinner, movies and cuddling. It's been a long time since I spent a nice evening with a guy like that. I'm a single, educated female. No kids and I can host. I'm 26, brown hair, brown eyes and curvy. I'm no [...]

Looking for a guy to spend time with (Hastings, ny) 26yr

In the area for the day. I'm actually living out of the area but I am near Syracuse visiting my parents today. I am not looking for sex, so if that's what you want, keep looking. I'm not into the bar scene either... Going together is fine, but I hate [...]

Just One Real Decent Human Being? Maybe... (Watertown) 25yr

Well I'm not going to waste your time so please don'e waste mine. I am 25 as I said so you have to be between 23-35. I am a single mom I have one young child so going out drinking all the time is not my idea of a good time, I love being outdoors, hav [...]

I still love you (watertown) 53yr

I'm still in love with you - w4m You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will reme [...]

soldiers (watertown) 26yr

any single men ages 25-32 ready to settle down have a family and be happy please don't have any baggage must be ready to fall in love have fun and just start a family send me a pic and number

Looking for a solider (watertown ) 35yr

I am a 35 yr old divorced female. No kids i have my own job looking for someone that is between 35-45. I am only here in nny for school. I am very independent. I love to travel. I have been to Asia and Europe. I am very well travel as well as i can l [...]

seeking my country boy (jefferson county) 20yr

i am looking for a guy older than 22 must have a job and a vehical. if u dont plan to met my family dont bother . would love a country guy that will treat me right . would like him to be taller than me . sorry im kinda picky been thru to much crap an [...]

looking for some one to spend time with (evansmills) 44yr

looking for some one between 35 and 40 some one to spend time with and love to cuddle ben separated for 4 months and its hard getting out there trying to find that some one oh and my name is tina

Family Man wanted (Watertown) 44yr

I've been single for awhile now and I miss the companionship of a man. I am a very simple person, I love to sit in watch movies snuggle and cook. I don't drink or smoke and I have a good job. I've never been in trouble or have done drugs and I'm look [...]

Nice guy advice (Watertown) 25yr

I'm a woman who has dated a lot of shitty assholes. Really, a lot. I have had many nice guy friends, and nice guy suitors, who I've failed to get excited about. And, believe me, I've tried. I beat myself up, decided I was a self-abusive wreck. But [...]

kirk (around ) 21yr

hi kirk i couldn't tell you through text or anything but i had to tell you somehow so i thought i would tell you on here. i really like you and i hope that maybe we can hang out again soon. send me an email. and we can talk some more through email. h [...]

wanted: sincere ltr (Watertown, NY) 23yr

Hi everyone- Basically I have taken the time to post on this site on several different occasions and while I've had some pretty good responses I've never had anything of substance out of the acquaintances I've met through Craigslist. So here is my f [...]

Long Shot (Watertown) 25yr

Pretty and graduate level educated female looking for some fun company tonight. I'm not big on the bar scene & I'm planning on a night in with movies and Thai food. If you're interested let me know. I promise a good time and good conversation. Intere [...]

bored. (Fort Drum) 22yr

Looking for someone to talk to and see where things go. Reply with a pic and Ill reply with mine. ONLY if you send one first. Im not super tiny, but im not huge. So if you arent into curvy girls clearly no point in replying. Please nobody over 28.

Looking to start the American Dream (Watertown) 36yr

Good Day CL, I'm looking to establish a future with a God fearing man. I would prefer the ages of 35-45. Absolutely No Soldiers! Note: I have everything I need to be successful in life.

Want a ltr

Will start by saying I'm a big girl. I'm working on losing weight but if you like your girls skinny then click back now. I'm almost 19. Young, but mature. Lookin for a serious relationship. I've always liked tall scrawny men. Don't know why, but it [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий