суббота, 18 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in topeka

My bday this weekend... (Topeka)

I'm turning 52 on Sunday and really want to go out, enjoy ourselves, come back and partake in some 420/drink. Hopefully, if all goes well, wind up in bed for the night. Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. I'm just looking for a SWM [...]

texting (backwoods) 18yr

hey im just a simple country girl. I love being a redneck. im looken for friends possibly a bf. But hey just email me up and shit maybe we will be able to text i am pretty damn tall not over 6' though but hell im a bbw too. I will be able to text tmr [...]

Very Specific (Topeka) 52yr

I decided that I'm getting way too many responses from guys that I would never get along with. So now, I'm getting really specific. I'm looking for: a guy, 38 -53, who wants to find the 2nd or 3rd love of his life. Non-smoker, 420 friendly a must, c [...]

Wanna Chat with Me? (Topeka) 51yr

Hey, let's chat and get to know each other. I'm 51, soon to be 52 and I still have a lot of feisty in me! Small BBW lookin for SWM, 40-54.

looking for a man not a boy

I'm a young white woman in my 20's. I have a beautiful son who I love dearly so if you are not comfortable with that please do not respond. I'm not a skinny girl but I'm getting healthy to live a long life with my son. I enjoy fishing, racing, riding [...]

Ready for new experiences (Topeka) 30yr

Just like the title says looking for something new. Maybe long term is something I need but right now just mainly looking for something to fill the void. I'm 30 divorced, have some great assets and ready to get back out and enjoy life. Looking for so [...]

Mistress Seeks New boy!!!! (My yahoo messenger id :::USAChick829)

Looking for a sub to use as I see fit.. If you're submissive, love to spoil a superior female sexually and good at cleaning, following orders and performing sexually on demand then reply with your sincere introduction. Must be in good shape, with g [...]

New Friends & Possibly More?? (Topeka) 33yr

Hello, I am looking for some new friends to chat and hang out with...and we can see where things go from there! If you are interested just email me at emilyjarboe79 at gmail dot com (all one word and . instead of dot!!) shoot me a message and I will [...]

just want a companion (topeka) 44yr

Just a good girl looking for a good man to hang out with and see what happens, if nothing else make a new friend.

Witty and Entertaining? (Topeka) 37yr

Employed female searching for employed male. LOL I'm normally fairly witty and entertaining, but am feeling a little less chatty than normal this evening, so I'll try and keep it short and sweet. LOL I'm a bit of a commitment phobe but not looking fo [...]

Single mom 24yr

I'm a single mom I have a great job my own apt and my own car I'm just looking for some one ro hang out with and see where it goes from there I'm 5'2'' blonde and very bubbly and outgoing send a pic and put your fav car in the title 😃

Is there anyone decent left? (Emporia) 35yr

Just looking for someone to date and spend time with. I have limited patience for men who can't be monogamous. Please be close to my age and in the general area. If you don't have the time to invest in an actual relationship, don't waste my time or y [...]

any real country guys left (TOPEKA ) 35yr

I'm a small town girl living in this town....getting tired of the bar scene. wanting just one decent guy who doesn't lie to get his rocks off. who is caring who has his life together. I know I ask for sooo much. if ur not offended or scared off feel [...]

lookin for a sweet guy (topeka ) 27yr

Hi. Im just lookin for a good guy that's on my level. Im a sweet, fun girl. Hope to here from u :-)

lets be spontaneous ..... 25-30

I'm looking for a life long thing not just a fling. I want want the marriage and children soon in life not when I'm an old bat. So if your reading this be serious about it, not lets talk but in afraid of commitment . So lets get this started with an [...]

smart and sassy (Topeka) 42yr

Trying something new...I'm a smart, well educated lady who is looking for someone to laugh and love with. I have children but they are grown. I'm honest and drama free. I will admit to having a strong independent personality but I like confident men [...]

I still love you (N. Topeka) 27yr

Just wanted to tell you that I still love you regardless of all the problems that we have had. I long for you to be in my arms again and pray every night that tomorrow will be a better day. I need you like the summer needs the rain. I miss you so muc [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий