четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking men in eastern CT

Mohegan on Friday (Norwich ) 21yr

Going to mohegan Friday night for some much needed fun Would be so much more fun with company Your pic gets mine

farmers daughter for genuine country guy (eastern, ct) 30yr

Thought i had met the perfect guy but he didnt want to me me a priority...are there any good country guys left ? about me: pretty, thick, tats + piercings, independent, workaholic, house, farm, career looking for a handy country guy to settle down w [...]

done with games (plainfield) 22yr

hi im a 22 year old girl a little on the bigger side looking for someone i could possibly date,love to fish and be outside, play cards, watch movies, and just cuddle, thought it wouldnt hurt to put an add in here want to know more e mail me and ill s [...]

Are you "different"? (New London) 27yr

Deaf? Hard of hearing? Can't walk? Missing limbs? Heavily tattooed? Covered in scars? Overweight? Too short? Too different? Anything out of the ordinary is what I'm looking for. I hate cookie cutter stereotypes. The more different you are, the bette [...]

LOOKING 4 A WONDERFUL STABLE MAN (EASTERN CT)

WELL I am looking for a strong normal financially and mentally stable man NO I WONT SEND PICS OF MY TITS YES IM REAL NO I WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN WE MEET ;;;;WHEW NOW THAT THATS OUTTA THE WAY IM 5-7 188 THICK NOT BBW BEAUTIFUL ALMOND SKIN BR [...]

DO YOU NEED A RIDING PARTNER/FRIEND? (new london county)

Bored and lonely!!! Attractive, 30 something, married woman looking for a nice, attractive guy with a motorcycle, to go on rides with and have good times. Not looking for sex but not counting it out. Please be attractive and age appropriate. Email, c [...]

Christain woman looking (SE CT) 49yr

I am a southern woman who likes to do all the things you would imagine a southern belle does. I'm looking for a strong man who knows REAL MEN LOVE JESUS. I attended a church where God shows up and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are welcome if appropria [...]

Looking for a sweetheart for LTR (Gales Ferry) 54yr

I am looking for a gentleman with a great sense of humor. Someone who doesn't play games to be friends first, hopefully growing into a special LTR. I am a divorced lady, 5'7", green eyes, BBW. I work fulltime and love to talk walks, rides to nowhere, [...]

tired of being alone all the time 32yr

Everything I do I am alone and I'm tired of it I want a companion to do everyday things with from going to the park with the kids to going out at night and everything in between. Looking for a friend first then see where it goes.

Housewife in training

Me: I am a very honest, loyal loving old fashioned type of girl . I believe in taking care of my man in every way and am definitely someone you would be happy to bring home to your parents and around family.I'm an animal lover ,love to swim , stay ac [...]

Housewife in training

Me: I am a very honest, loyal loving old fashioned type of girl . I believe in taking care of my man in every way and am definitely someone you would be happy to bring home to your parents and around family.I'm an animal lover ,love to swim , stay ac [...]

What Else Is Out There? (CT) 27yr

I'm a 27 year old girl that's currently in a relationship with a much older man, I'm starting to think "What am I doing?" I'm not happy like I should be. I'm just looking for a male friend to hang out with,and get to know each other,and lets see what [...]

Friends First then love (women seeking me) 29yr

I am a 29 year old female looking for love friends first I am pretty smart and can do just about anything please get back with a pitcher and what you our looking for. Thanks

Are you mr.right? (norwich area) 29yr

looking for Mr.Right. I am a single fun loving person. Loves kids. Love walks on the beach and watching the sun set. A night in and watching a movie is just as good. Drama is no good. So if you are drama free, love kids and are d/d free send an email [...]

Are there any gentlemen left? 49yr

Are there any gentleman left? Old fashioned gentlemen that know how to treat a lady? I'm looking for a good man who has his life together and wants to be happy in a comfortable relationship. I enjoy going out and doing things simple things and the fi [...]

This is getting difficult (Rhode Island) 54yr

Maybe it is the age, I don't know. I am just looking for dating and a friend right now. Please be single, close to my age, and a nice, genuine person. Please contact me and introduce yourself.

looking for a good man (06340) 21yr

Looking for a good man for a committed Ltr/marriage. Looking for someone with a full time job. A vehicle and someone financially stable. Must be taller then 5ft8in in decent shape. Military men are good too. Must be serious. Must be over 22. I am a s [...]

does real love exist? 32yr

I used to believe it did but I'm not sure anymore... anyone want to change that? Lol I don't want to be alone anymore I enjoy being in a relationship and that's what I want. Long term I'm looking for my best friend soul mate future husband and fathe [...]

Looking for a little fun (Pawcatuck ) 29yr

As the title says looking for a little fun. Just trying to find a decent guy to hang out with and maybe more. I have a weird schedule so dating has been a little difficult. Me...:I'm a 5'7 and 145lbs and in good shape. Been told I'm very attractive [...]

kids sports outdoors (eastern ct)

Ok men here goes if these things don't interest or are apart of your life now or your future don't waste your or my time . must like kids sports being outdoors and at same time cooking out and relaxing after watching a movie and having a drinks . Ple [...]

Recently Single; Looking For Someone to Comfort Me and Possibly Date (Groton) 20yr

Hey guys. I'm recently single and I'm new to the area. It's been a rough couple years. I'm looking for someone who is okay with talking to me and meeting up when we know each other well enough. I live over by EB. But will feel comfortable after a few [...]

Sincere Romantic looking 4 same (eastern ct)

like to go to the movies and go dancing or to the beach or just doing something fun i like to be outside but i also like to sit on the couch and watch a good movie and cuddle...... I love my work..I am a very honest person just looking for the same [...]

Looking for longterm, single mom looking for a man (Stonington) 22yr

Single mom and pregnant looking to meet a real man who is self sufficient, looking for friends to start and hopefully more, somewhat of a wild child and into having fun

someone special 34yr

tired of immature guys that don't know what they want, I'm looking for a serious long term relationship with someone that's into thick chicks please be sweet and sincere not into drama either. I'm not picky on looks.

Need something more? (Essex) 49yr

Wife not taking care of you?I have the same problem and need a man with a big :) to help me relieve myself.This would be a one time thing and must wear protection and no drugs.Must be discrett!Mature men over 50 only.

navy/coast guard (ct) 18yr

looking for a fit guy to have some fun with tonight and whos my age or around there please have a car and willing to travel include your face pic please! with your stats and age be dd free email me for more info

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий