суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | miscellaneous romance in salina

Not first time - m4t (Salina) 54yr

I am a 54 yr old male but due to health problems i can no longer have conventional M/F Sex however I still love sex and am now bi-curious what I am looking for is a transexual who is fully functional, I would love to suck her cock and I would love to [...]

Seeking the Right girl!(lame but oh well) - m4t (Abilene) 31yr

Im seeking my dream girl. tho I do live in JC Im 110% convinced I will not be happy without anyone but a TS/TG girl. this is way beyond a fetish and Im not looking for sex but something that could turn into a long term. I hope to find her one day. [...]

CPL needs bi fem - mw4w (salina ks) 40yr

Hi bi fem would like to have fun the night of April 13th . My husband and i r going to strip club and would like to have fem or cpl come with us then come back to our room to have some fun . Husband doesn't want to be involved but would watch . I am [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий