суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in new river valley

Widower seeking friend first (Radford) 68yr

68 white male,widower,6'3" 220 decent shape for my age. Looking for a woman for dating,friendship possibly lead to more.age,race,size not important,but prefer a level of maturity. I am DDF,but I am a smoker. Please put *friend* in subject line to wee [...]

i want a long-term relastionship (nrv) 20yr

Im ridey to settle down have a family and be happy I'm a country boy and love to do a lot I have a full-time job and a car I want someone who won't cheat and if u want to text just email me

Looking for a Christian Friend (Christiansburg) 40yr

I am looking for a Christian Female for friendship and Let GOD lead from there.I read my Bible dailey and love to studt Bible Profecy.I love to run dailey,cycle and hike.I love to spend time outdoors doing anything and exspecially Home Improvements a [...]

Looking for that special someone (Blacksburg) 40yr

I am 6 feet and weigh 160 pounds.I love to run hike and cycle.I love to spend time outdoors doing anythingexspecially home improvements and landscaping around the house.Looking for a female friend to hang out with.Open to trying anything new.Want to [...]

SEEKING long-turm (blacksburg) 51yr

I am a married white male seeking female for fun.I am looking for less than serious ,but more than a FILING .I am looking for something special that has some substance.

Because why not? (Roanoke) 21yr

I'm just seeing what happens with this. I'm not country, so if that's what you're looking for it's not me. I'm also not wealthy, so don't expect a sugar daddy. (I can take care of myself though, so I'm not looking for a handout) A little about me: [...]

Tired of white girls... (Riner) 30yr

SO the title says it all, I'm sick and tired of white girls and all the drama and BS that comes with them. Now I realize that any woman can have these problems, but it seems to me in my experience that it applies more to white women. So I want someon [...]

looking for the right girl 32yr

I am 32 Im looking for a friend and hoping to find the girl for me I am wanting to hang out and get to know the right girl and see where it is goes. I have 2 kids 12 and I have primary custody of my 8 year old, I like sports I am a big racing and foo [...]

running 23yr

I love to run and am looking for a woman that does too. You get the most amazing feeling after a good run. Maybe we can carry that feeling into the bedroom?

true love and happiness (anywhere) 31yr

Ok because of an email I just received., To anyone who thinks my posting is fake, here is a very simple solution to any doubts you may have about me or my post. Don't reply just move on to another post, seriously ladies I have no time for childish ga [...]

Looking for some fun (Blacksburg) 21yr

21 year old male from Blacksburg. Looking for a nice female to hang out with. I'm down for anything really , a hangout, a date, maybe even some fun. If you're interested just email me and we'll see what happens :)

Fwb kinda thing (Nrv) 28yr

Hi I am white male looking for fwb kinda thing and see where goes. I like go out drink and fish camp have good time. I am 5,10 220. If interested hmu and put fwb in subject. Hope to here from you.

25 male for 40+ female (Blacksburg) 25yr

I am a athletic 25 year old white male in search of a voluptuous mature woman to talk with, hang out with, and have fun with ;). Someone who isnt afraid to be seen with a younger male. Black or white and preferably 160lbs or more. I am not into small [...]

Great Guy seeks Attractive young woman (Fla) 50yr

If you are attractive ....young looking and affectionate send pics and say HI BRUCE!!

seeking a tattooed woman (NRV)

Me; 52, white, 5'10", widowed, son grown n gone, average build, beard, moderate to light drinker, none smoker. You; some where between 30 to 40, slim, slender, petite, to average in build. Height doesn't matter. Race doesn't matter. Smokings ok I gue [...]

DO IT FOR YOUR SELF (misc romance) 49yr

When you were first married you through you did not have a chose. In your heart you knew it was a mistake,every day that goes by HE makes you feel not wanted.YOU stopped having sex years ago ,and you think you are over sexedHE will not let you have a [...]

Casual dating/friends with benefits (Blacksburg) 23yr

I'm a recent college grad, moved to Blacksburg for work, looking to have some fun. Not exactly NSA sex, but nothing really serious or long-term either. A casual dating relationship with someone fun and interesting, with some extra benefits mixed in w [...]

looking for a good one (blacksburg va) 27yr

I am a 27 year old man looking for a relationship could be more right now I do not have a steady home as I broke it off the a witch and moved out if you want to chat send me a pic and your number I am not a small man I have some meat on my bones I am [...]

Wanted a sexy big butt white girl (United States)

Been looking i know my girl is somewhere near.Holla at me put im your girl in subject so i can weed em out

A Man in need (NRV) 32yr

I am a 270lb white man who is reasonably attractive. I am tired of looking for a good girl to love (not that they really exisist) I am looking for someone to fill a need at this point. I dont care about your race shape size or anything as long as to [...]

looking for someone to settle down with (giles) 30yr

I am 30 years old and I am looking for someone to settle down with. I looking for long term relationshipi have one kid that's mine. I like racing, motorcycle riding,and sitting down and watching movies while cuddling. Hit me up if you're interested t [...]

looking for a cuddle/make out buddy (blacksburg) 23yr

Looking for a girl to cuddle and make out with and maybe more near Blacksburg. I am white 5'7" 150 lbs with a fit build. I have no preference for race. Only contact me if you are single. Put the word "cuddle" in the subject line so I will know you a [...]

just one day may 10-11- 4love (blacksburg) 25yr

i am 25 years old 5.6 f 175 lb just looking for smooth hug and may be more for that night accially im not american im from( Dubi) im here for take an exam in VTU for one day. im looking to have fun and eat diner with romantic music. Im into 19- [...]

any ladies want a summer fwb? (radford/ fairlawn) 22yr

I need a single girl that wants to hook up all summer...none over 35, unless decent looking.I'm sexy but haven't been laid in forever. Please don't be fake...send stats and what your into and pics are cool.I'm real

Experienced dom seeking subjects and understudies (NRV/other areas) 30yr

Im a unsuspecting dom male with over 10yrs experience in the lifestyle seeking new subjects as well as those who would like to learn the dom art. I assure you complete respect prior to any activites and would ensure your enjoyment is satisfied while [...]

STILL looking for my stylish VT lady (NRV)

*Still patiently waiting for the right one!* I know what I am looking for, and I thought that the only place I'd find her is if I look in and around VT (hmm, hasn't happened yet...). I'm not a local type, so bumping into the woman of my dreams at Wa [...]

Come Take My Stuff and Break My Heart (Blacksburg) 30yr

Let me try something different. I am so bad at picking women that I always get messed up by them. So, that being said, let me go ahead and ask for what I usually choose. I have a full time job, am moving into a sweet house and will be getting a car [...]

Lady needed 4 Dance,Music,Fun (NRV/Roanoke) 50yr

Would love to meet smart lady to have conversation and enjoy music with. I enjoy most all activities outside. as well as cuddling for a good movie. Please don't ask NO DATING SITES. PLEASE Would love to start with e-mails as well as meet in a public [...]

So here's the deal (Blacksburg) 21yr

So here's the deal - I am a senior at Virginia Tech who is looking to enjoy my last month as a student here. After I graduate, I'll be moving out of the area for a job, so to clarify I'm NOT looking for a long-term relationship. Instead, I'm looking [...]

todays (ironto) 48yr

Want a lady for fun. I will cook for you own a great country home. Get in my jacuzzi. If 6 ft 2 185 lbs Bld hair let me know any race or size is cool. Let's play.

Fun loving Lady (nrv) 50yr

I would love to find fun lady that enjoys music and dancing.. My divorce soon to be finial. and want to enjoy laughing, cuddling, and good conversation. again. Would love to start with e-mails and get to know a little about each other. Please no dat [...]

still lookin... (nrv) 30yr

just lookin for someone to share something special with. Could be just someone to hang out with or someone to start a relationship with. to weed out spam put your favorite restaurant in the subject.

Hanging out (Radford) 26yr

Hey just bored looking for someone to hang out with tonight. Go out dt to the bars and have a drink..chill at my place and watch a movie whatever you want to do. Put your favorite color as subject so i know your real

I pay to see girls feet, rub massage feet - m4w (NRV) 27yr

Just as the ad says. I will pay for your time to rub and massage your feet. Please be young, beautiful and have some nice feet going on. Please send any foot toe and sole pics ASAP to get this ball rolling. I am real

Lovely Black male seeking friend w/ benefits (VT, Blacksburg, Christianburg...) 27yr

Hi, Im looking for a female friend with benefits. I'm a 5'11 athletic Black Male and I'm not bad looking at all :). I'm fun, caring and intelligent. You'll love being with me I guarantee you. I'm clean and DDF. You must be DDF as well and 18+. If yo [...]

Looking for a relationship (blacksburg) 23yr

Hi I'm white 23 5'7" and fit, I go to NRCC part time and work part time. I have been feeling lonely lately and I am looking for a girl to have a relationship with, I'm happy to just hang out as friends first so you can see if you like me. I like to p [...]

VT student looking (Blacksburg, Christianburg) 25yr

Hi, I'm a VT student looking for a female to hang out and have fun with as we're heading toward the end of the semester. I'm a 5'11 BFA with lot of fun and believe me you won't be disappointed. I'll tell you more about me once you get back to me. Yo [...]

Seriously Good Guy (NRV) 49yr

I am divorced, and looking to find someone who is not looking to just date every guy in town. I have kids, but they live with their mom, and yes they are important to me but would not be an obstacle to us doing things together. What I am really look [...]

looking for friend w benifits (galax area) 46yr

looking to meet someone FWB and see where it goes around same age white average build

country girl? (nrv) 23yr

I want a country girl that's not really clingy, and don't mind taking things slow, and likes a man with some meet on his bones. I like hunting, fishing and anything to do with cars/ trucks.

camping fishing hang out friend (roanoke and surrounding area) 52yr

ok heraq goes I figure a waste of time that time of year have the place on the lake ready for summer the boat is ready now are you lol do you like to camp cookouts fishing fleamarkets and open minded enough to give a 52 year young country boy a chanc [...]

friends to start (nrv ) 57yr

I'm a 57 year old male and been divorce for 7 years and looking to get back in the dating or fwb game I work third shift and age don't matter I can be a sugar daddy also but you must be at least 18.This is new to me again so but I do like to camp an [...]

Young man looking for a young lady (Blacksburg) 26yr

Hi, I'm looking for a young lady near Blacksburg area to be friend with. They say I'm a modest and very nice guy. I'll let you be the judge :). I'm looking for someone simple, funny, open-minded whom I can hang out and have fun with. I'm a 5'11, 26-y [...]

good guy tired of bs seeks a real ltr! (nrv) 27yr

i am a professional guy, single parent, us/iraq war vet. i got out of a crappy relationship after almost 3years, i want someone who is going to be real with me! someone who is up front, honest,caring, loving, sensual, like/want kids down the road! a [...]

NSA fun, your pace. - m4w (Radford) 20yr

I'm a 20 year old college student who is just looking for DISCRETE fun. Am down for anything and everything. This is my first time ever posting anything stupid like this. I've been extremely busy this semester and haven't had a chance to be intimate [...]

white male looking for petite black / latina females (West end ) 21yr

I'm a 21 5ft 11 white male looking for someone to hangout/ do things with .I'm athletic,I work.out everyday ,and I do construction .... if you are interested put your favorite music in the title. If you send pic ill reply with one

Dinner And Wine (Blacksburg) 21yr

any girls with some class out there want to get a nice dinner with me and maybe some wine? the tab is on me of course haha. shoot me a message and a picture if you are interested. put red or white wine in the subject, whichever you prefer haha :)

$$$ for a MASSAGE (christiansburg) 37yr

Tired of traveling to roanoke for a massage . Any female in the christiansburg or surrounding area interested in making $20 to $50 / hour giving a massage ?

I wanna find my big butt Ms Right (United States)

i want a honest caring attractive girl with a big ass for long term relationship.Someone who wants a man to love her despite it all and does like wqise i moved here a yr ago to find her i hope i do asap

Renee where r u. (Pulaski) 50yr

Do you know Renee ? She used to style hair in Pulaski.she is aprox.5.4 blondish to brown hair. We used to date in the late 80s. I worked at WPSK and we were a thing. If you know her please,please tell her about this she will know who your talking abo [...]

let's take it slow (Blacksburg) 22yr

I'm a 22 yr. old Tech student, hispanic, about average height / weight, looking for a relationship. I'm a fairly quiet person, a bit of a nerd, and lately i've been trying to get better at cooking, and i enjoy trying new things. Just looking to meet [...]

MARRIED MAN LOOKING FOR A MARRIED WOMAN (NRV)

"Of course you still love him, and you would never leave him, but have you forgotten what it feels like to be with a man who has taken care of himself? Do you see slender men at work and wish..... Do you envy wives whose husbands have taken care of t [...]

Anyone Out There (VT) 21yr

It's 1:27am on Friday and I found out my class was canceled. Looking to spend the night with a very beautiful women. A little about me, im 5"10', 150 lbs, athletic build, clean and drug free, I am 420 friendly. I stay in the village phase 2. I do not [...]

been a long time (shawsville) 41yr

Carring down to earth faithful man looking for a womman that is the same if you are genuine I would love tohear from you. Please no spam I am for real. Please reply with picture of yourself.

PASSIONATE,SENSUAL (NEW RIVER VALLEY)

I am a white man, in my 40's, but people say that i look like i am in 30's. I am attracted to women of all races.. I have a good job, work hard and i have my own place. I am a honest man wanting a fun woman.send pics, a little info about yourself and [...]

Netta were r u (C-burg)

Looking for Netta she used to be a sales person for the radio ststion in c-burg if u knwow her tell her about this. I miss you. Thanks for your time.

Looking for nerdy friend (Salem) 34yr

Just looking for a nerdy friend to spend some time with. It doesn't matter what you look like, so as long as the vibe is there. if interested hit me up and we can chat. Thanks!

Renee I can't stop thinking of u (Pulaski)

As the days get longer I can't stop thinking of u and the time we spent together. I miss your touch and long for a time when I could see u again.

just a good ole boy (nrv) 22yr

Im a big ole country boy, looking for a country girl to get to know and see where it goes, so come on lady's

Seeking co-ed type for SD/SB relationship (Christiansburg) 45yr

NRV professional in search of a fun, no-drama Sugarbaby. My budget for fun and entertainment is about one thousand per month, so let's see if we are meant to enjoy time together! Me - fit, athletic and avid outdoorsman. You - fit, young and great at [...]

Casual Dating/Short Term Relationship (Blacksburg) 22yr

I'm about to graduate in about a month and haven't really had much of a dating life so I was wondering if there were any ladies interested in just casual dating or a short term relationship If interested please put your favorite color as the subj [...]

looking for the" real deal" (Cburg) 28yr

I'm looking for a nice girl. She can't be about drama, I don't vibe with that too well. She can do what she wants, when she wants. as long as I can trust her. I'm 26 5ft.6...I'm tan and muscular. I work 2 jobs. Tattoos all that.....I just want someth [...]

Trying something different

Hi ladies...Im trying this category..Maybe more mature...Im an easy going guy who is open minded....I m looking for someone to spend some time with..I work alot & when Im not I read & draw...My new passion is drawing which I love cause I create somet [...]

Dinner Or Coffee? (Blacksburg) 21yr

hey i am just lookin to take a girl out and treat her right, nice fancy dinner or coffee somewhere? shoot me a message with a pic please and i will return one! hope to hear from ya and please be in your 20s haha, please put your favorite food in the [...]

OH....SCARLETT.... (NRV)

Why do you forsake me? I really wanted to hang out with you. I really am that handsome and fun. Maybe next time. Just saying.....

Lets talk (Nrv) 23yr

So I am a 23 year old man who is looking to see what's out there. I'm looking for a attractive woman who knows how to have fun and be here self. Preferably around my age but if not that's cool. Ur picture will get mine. Put your favorite movie in the [...]

Im looking for my thick soulmate (United States)

I want a woman whos a freak for her guy.Loyal honest sexy big breast optional but a big ass ids very important.Thick girls cool but not to big but again send pics ill be the judge of that.Im out for a long term that could be a marriage all races appl [...]

Wanna get some coffee? (Blacksburg) 24yr

Looking for someone to hang out with or get drinks that could or could not lead to the best relationship you could dream of? Well lucky you that makes two of us, and so long as you're around the Blacksburg/Christiansburg/Radford area and looking for [...]

PASSIONATE,SENSUAL (NEW RIVER VALLEY)

I am a white man, in my 40's, but people say that i look like i am in 30's. I am attracted to women of all races.. I have a good job, work hard and i have my own place. I am a honest man wanting a fun woman.send pics, a little info about yourself and [...]

starting a commune (va) 29yr

Starting a self sufficient communal living place for like minded people to live away from society with no real rules this is not easy everyone must work as a group so that the commune can flourish anyone interested feel free to contact me please reme [...]

Summer Fun Wanted (nrv) 39yr

Need some summer excitement ? Hang out at the lake with me this summer...eat out at nice restuarants...boating...exchange massages . Friends first...lets see where that takes us .

PASSIONATE,SENSUAL (NEW RIVER VALLEY)

I am a white man, in my 40's, but people say that i look like i am in 30's. I am attracted to women of all races.. I have a good job, work hard and i have my own place. I am a honest man wanting a fun woman.send pics, a little info about yourself and [...]

i still love you (Botetourt) 49yr

i still love you I still love you - 46 (Lynchburg) I still love you - 33 (local) You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it co [...]

Good woman wanted (Radford) 34yr

I'm a recently divorced white male, 6'3", 210 lbs. I thought maybe I could meet someone on CL, friends at first more later if things work out. I'm honest, have a job, my own place, and I'm educated, looking for the same. If you are looking for a good [...]

real ladies apply here :) (Christiansburg) 24yr

Hey ladies I'm a real guy looking for a real girl. like a girl thats in shape and is active and doesn't mind getting dirty because I like being in the outdoors a lot. I like going to music festivals hiking camping and chillin with friends. If you fee [...]

Special FWB (NRV)

Seeking a special FWB. A woman I can hang out and just chill with along with some extra special fun also here and there but not be a slam-bam-thank you ma'am relationship. Looking for 25- 45 years old range. Please reply with subject line SPECIAL FWB [...]

Young hip hop fly couple (blacksburg ready to explore) 27yr

Were a couple seeking a female that's nice looking open-minded likes night life clubs fancy life style that wants to try something new relationship wise. Like a 3 way triangle where all parties agree. I'm rican black and white mixed 6'1 238 lbs she's [...]

last try at this (nrv) 57yr

I have been trying to connect with someone for a while now and no luck .I work a lot and don't have time for the bar seen .I am in my fifty's and I don't think I am bad looking age don't matter but you must beat least 18 .I have no problem being a su [...]

Hangout? watch a movie? (Blacksburg/vt) 25yr

25 year old VT grad student looking for another tech student to hangout with tonight, maybe go downtown and have a drink or stay in and watch a movie...nice guy here, just been studying all day and could use a good break tonight... Im white, in good [...]

Cougar Wanted (NRV) 24yr

I'm looking for an older woman, preferably 29-40, that would like to hang out with a younger guy. I don't want your money or for you to take care of me, I've just always wanted to date an older woman who could teach me a thing or two. I'm a professio [...]

Looking for a combo of hot and crazy (Blacksburg) 29yr

Seriously, the crazier the better. I know you're out there, I've met plenty of you. History of abuse and extreme neediness are a huge plus. Lying, cheating, push/pull behavior, game playing are all encouraged. Please be at the upper end of the hot/cr [...]

Want a cute girl who wants someone to take care of her (Blacksburg) 36yr

I work in Blacksburg, am a tech grad, and am single. Recently single after a 6 yr relationship and am in need of a cute girl who wants to hang out with a successful single. I am safe, reliable, fun, and like to take care of the girl I am with. Not in [...]

grad student looking for date (radford,NRV) 30yr

hi i am grad student and looking for date, that may lead to relationship as well. i am open to anything, that can be casual dating as well, it is up to us. we can meet at bisset park and walk there to get to know each other. i am 5'7, 185 lbs, white, [...]

lonely 4 u (galax area) 46yr

Looking for a friend around same age to enjoy the spring/summer together like canoeing hikeing camping bowling corn hole movies im 46 divorced if like to chat reply back

looking for a real woman (nrv) 23yr

Im a good ole country boy, im 23 im looking for a girl thats not going the cheat and lie, I love to hunt fish and anything to do with cars and trucks. Message me if you want to know more

looking to meet an interesting woman (Blacksburg) 22yr

I'm 22, a student at Virginia Tech, looking to meet someone to hang with in my free time and hopefully start a relationship with. I'm a pretty quiet person, Hispanic, about average height and weight, don't smoke or drink. Looking to meet someone that [...]

willing to move on (nrv) 44yr

I am will to move on. Wife left after 23 years.so I am loyal. Any and every email that has " serious " in suject line will be answered. One night stands or something more. I need companion! !!!!!. Like to have fu And socially drink. Just got viagra. [...]

just looking (christiansburg) 19yr

Just looking for someone to talk to, start off as friends if it progresses great if not making new friends is always fun :) send a pic with your email if you would like not required. Thanks for looking and have a great night :)

never no do one (mountains) 61yr

hi looking and hoping to meet and greet. radford area out of a 15 yr relationship will answer all photos are good if you can do if not bingo im hoping to get to meet lady for friends and dating not to go fast...

need unow (bburg) 44yr

white guy needs student or local 4fun rite now....send ur pix, phon... we can meet or jus txt/phon......options galore. uhorny?? put NOW in subj line

Be a grad student's mistress? (VT) 25yr

Hi. I am a 25 year old married man, pursuing a graduate degree at VT. I am hoping to find a non-judgemental VT undergrad who would like to be my mistress. This entails: *Lunch occasionally *Staying in touch mostly by email or text during the day * [...]

are u country

Hey y'all I'm 20 I'm a hard work guy I work in the mines an run the family farm I need a sidekick lol I'm looking for a beauitful goodlooking country girl a girl n the summer that can rock a pair of cut offs an some boots a girl that loves big diesel [...]

Helping out a friend (Radford, VA) 36yr

Hello, I am writing this for my best friend. He is a 36 year old attractive male. He is drug and disease free. He is quirky and funny and intelligent. He needs a good woman to spend his life with. He likes to spend evenings at home, instead of going [...]

Do Nice Guys Always Finish Last...? (Blacksburg) 21yr

is there any nice cute girl out there that wants to grab a coffee or a nice dinner on me? hopefully i am not jumping into things too quickly. im definitely a hopeless romantic haha and probably too conventional when it comes to this sort of thing, bu [...]

looking for a big butted white girl (pulaski) 39yr

What up my name is Carlos I'm looking for a thick white girl big ass large breast for fun NSA I'm 39 black and love thick ass white girls you'd want be disappointed hit me up and send me a pics got 2 B descert cause I'm wit sum one 4 now but she's a [...]

Hot for Teacher - m4w (Blacksburg) 30yr

Have you ever fantasized about a teacher? Do you need someone to teach you how to be a good girl? I'm looking for students, Radford, VT, Noke, and the surrounding that are preferably submissive for some fun, engagement, outings, and exploring the na [...]

Luv 2 stretch (Christiansburg) 40yr

I am a 40yr old drug and disease free single 6ft white male with blue eyes and light brown hair. I am Looking for a drug and disease free woman who likes to be stretched to ecstasy with toys, objects or fist. Can fulfill other fantasies as well. Anyt [...]

Luv 2 Stretch (Christiansburg) 40yr

I am a 40yr old drug and disease free single 6ft white male with blue eyes and light brown hair. I am Looking for a drug and disease free woman who likes to be stretched to ecstasy with toys, objects or fist. Can fulfill other fantasies as well. Anyt [...]

Sugar Daddy Available (Christiansburg) 43yr

Successful, attractive, divorced 43-year-old businessman available to be a sugar daddy. You are female, 18-25, slender/skinny, attractive, with a good sense of humor and healthy sexual appetite. You like watching movies, riding motorcycles (pillion [...]

Tech student looking (Blacksburg) 26yr

Im looking for another VT student to get to know and possibly date...Im a grad student at VT studying biology and I recently got out of a long relationship. I have a pretty busy schedule and find it hard to go out and meet people so I figured I would [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий