пятница, 17 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in nagoya

hanging out? (nagoya) 40yr

Hi there. I've moved to Nagoya 2 years ago but haven't done much here in Nagoya since I've been busy working. Now this is the 3rd year, I have more spare time and am thinking about going out more. I like both indoor and outdoor activities, but I pref [...]

Are you the one? (Nagoya, Achi, Mie) 41yr

I just moved to Nagoya a few months ago and looking to meet a nice Japanese lady around my age for friendship and possibly more later. Ideally I would like to meet someone who is bilingual, because my Japanese is still very weak. I am a honorable man [...]

Not for virtual friends please. so we start from facebook (nagoya) 31yr

hello, nice to meet you. if you do not mind can we be friends on facebook? because i want to avoid fake as i can and also i am new in aichi-ken but i can make friend from anywhere in japan. i want to make real friends and not virtual ones. so being f [...]

Aisatsu (London, UK) 49yr

Tall sincere English gentleman living in London. Caring and considerate nature. I like art, galleries, museums, music, nature, and Japanese and Far Eastern culture. I would like to be in contact with an interesting lady who has similar interests. [...]

american girl (nagoya) 38yr

i would like to meet an american girl who's kinda like liz phair, by that i mean bubbly and wild

European male looking for a girl (Nagoya) 28yr

Hello, I'm a 28 year old Euopean man (good looking) looking for a nice Japanese woman to chat and become friends with. I live and work in Nagoya. I don't care about age but you must have a sense of humor and like to laugh. We can send some pic by Ma [...]

Looking for a friend (Nagoya) 32yr

I'm looking for a friend (preferably Japanese) to meet over coffee or drinks and see how it goes. I speak basic Japanese. I'm fit and D&D free . Thanks for your reading.

man 45 (nagoya)

Im 45 y/o from U.S.A. easy going person looking for a passionate and honest woman . Im alatin looking 1.73m or 5'8" Im here working for international company

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий