четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in la crosse

Looking for an ANR/ABF Relationship (LaCrosse) 48yr

I'd like to meet a woman who is interested in a long term ABR/ABF relationship. I'm self employed, 6 ft 1, brown hair, blue eyes, funny, sincere, handsome and I like doing all different kinds of things. Interested? Drop me a line. Thanks For those o [...]

Lonely Guy (LAX) 22yr

Hey I am new to this and kind of nervous about it but I am looking for a woman age 18-40 I am fairly open with race. I prefer more of a petite figure so please no BBW. I would like to believe I am a very down to earth guy. I am 5'11" 175lbs more of a [...]

looking for some river company (Winona) 32yr

Hi, I have relocated to Winona for business. I'm interested in finding a smart and attractive woman who likes being outdoors. My boat is actually in the water right now! I'm attractive, positive, fit, and fun. I'd like to get to know you and see wher [...]

Red Sox at Twins on the 18th? (La Crosse) 26yr

I actually got these tickets for a girl I was talking to, Seems the interest wasn't mutual, but I'm not a huge baseball fan and now I'm stuck with tickets. Don't want to sell them, So I figured I'd see if there was another young lady in town who's av [...]

love (la crosse wi) 27yr

Looking for a loving beautiful young obsessive girl to be with pic for pic put (blue) in sub so I know your real:)

Want to meet the perfect black girl :) (La Crosse) 21yr

Hey ladies. I am just a normal 21 year old guy. I'll spare you my details until you are really interested, but I am cute. Oh, also did I mention I am white? Yes! It's true. I find black women irresistible. The deep and smooth tone of skin, plump fe [...]

Summer Dating, Romance & Possible LTR (All Area's) 44yr

Looking for a quality lady for upcoming summer fun. I ama fit SWM 6' 185# brown hair, blur eyes, very easy going, fun to be with, open minded. I am educated, employed, fin. secure. I am sincere, kind, caring, romantic. I have many different inter [...]

"I still love you"

I still love that one special person who is supposed to be with me. I believed it would be the second woman after my divorce and you are it period. Continue this chain if you want a miracle in your love life. If you fail to send this on your love lif [...]

looking for a princess to.call my own (downtown la crosse) 22yr

Hi there im a 22 year old father looking to find someone to have as mymy own... I am a honest caring man not afraid of my emotions. Im looking for a woman with or without kids whowho loves the.little things in life. She must love children and be hone [...]

are you cool? (LaCrosse) 31yr

Why hello, a little about me. I'm 5'10" 190ish, fit, good looking, sane, clean, and 420 friendly. Im looking for a similar chick who wants to hang out. I am Not looking for a hook up. Just someone down to keep me company and see what happens. I'm sin [...]

weekend cycle rides (galesville) 37yr

Any cute girls wanna go for cycle rides this summer? must be under 35 an fun. no big girls please. send me an email and i will hit u back. could be regular thing! i would take one of my buddys with but 2 guys on a bike is just gay!!! lol. your pic wi [...]

any cools girls left (tremp ) 37yr

I'm 37 good shape brown hair blue eyes. own my own house. run my own business. looking for cool out going girl. friends first. cycle rides, fishing,. someone cool and fun to hang with. not that tough of request. no large girls please. not my thing th [...]

ltr descrete "special friend" (Ona/hol/lax)

Not getting it at home...looking for someone who is young and would like to play around a little on a weekly or monthly basis. Im a larger guy that is a prominent business owner in town, so discreteness is very important. I know how to treat a lady a [...]

lets help each other (sparta area) 43yr

DONT YOU WISH YOU COULD JUST NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING THOSE BILLS PAID AND MAYBE HAVING SOME EXTRA JUST TO BLOW. ITS HARD WITH THE TIME AND ENERGY YOU HAVE ISNT IT ????? WELL IM A SUGAR DADDY LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TO HELP WITH MY NEEDS AND DESI [...]

let me take you on a nice date :) (UWL Campus area) 21yr

Are you single and still looking for that right guy? if so you should read this. This is not like all the other guy's post on here, no disrespect to the other guys but i I want to Romance you, cook for you or take you out somewhere nice. I believe y [...]

Wednesday night - Dinner and ??? - m4w (Onalaska) 52yr

I am 52 and in La Crosse on Wednesday (May 8th) seeking a dinner companion and maybe a bit of fun. Are you game? Age and marital status is not important. I am DDF, professional and respectful. Your picture will get one of mine in return. This can be [...]

Real love (La Crosse area) 33yr

Hi, I am a single guy looking for real love. I've had it once and she broke my heart, it was a few years ago and I am ready to feel loved again. Maybe you can tell I'm a hopeless romantic. I have a great sense of humor and can make anybody laugh. I l [...]

somthing once a month (la cross) 39yr

looking for some young hot thing that would like to be my little princess. I will treat you with gifts if u take care of me the way I like. Nothing weird...just some one on one time. Please be under 30 and have a tight body.

This week, lets start something new ? (New Lisbon) 50yr

HARD WORKING MAN HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU MISSING SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE , I KNOW I AM !!!! PLEASE BE REAL, I AM ! LETS TALK, GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER ( WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE WILL FALL IN LOVE AND GROW OLD TOGETHER ? ) PLEASE PUT ( SOMETHING NEW ) [...]

Classy guy looking for classy women (La Crosse/Onalaska) 59yr

I am a college educated male with no children who stands 6 feet tall and weighs 178 pounds. I view myself as a young 61 year old who is very fit and worksout regularly. I do not smoke, or use drugs and seldom if ever drink. I am a responsible, hard w [...]

Looking for Love :( (Necedah, Wisconsin ) 25yr

Hi my name is Michael I am 25 years old I have brown hair and brown eyes , I am 5' 7". I am am on here looking for love because I have been single for far too long so I am looking for a girl that is between 19 -27, thats kind, caring, fun-loving, lik [...]

Starting Slow (La Crosse) 26yr

Looking for someone to hangout with and start slow. Just got out of a serious LTR, and right now I'm looking for someone to have a good time with and see where it goes. I'm 5'11 Brown Hair, Blue eyes. Put your hair color in the subject line to help [...]

I can help with that! (la crosse area) 25yr

Are you single? Do you have a to do list made for a man? Well ladies I'm one of a kind here I can help with anything! Need something fixed, need some company, need some love, need something moved, if you need or want anything I can help reply with ha [...]

friend all the way to fwb (lax) 22yr

im a 22 yr old guy from lax. im lookin for a girl that i can spend some time with either just hangin or what ever. im not lookin for a all out relationship as im in one already but more trying to gauge weather i wanna be tied down or not completely. [...]

Ready to Relocate ??? (Sauk County) 49yr

Hi,Seeking a woman 21-50 who would like to relocate.For a LTR or what ever makes you Happy. Kids and Pets okay.In line height and weight wise. Me-Home owner,good job,nice looking,190 lbs. 6'1" Send an email and start Spring of 2013 off right. Please [...]

Searching for You (Trempeleau) 50yr

Hi,Looking for a Woman age 22-51, In line Height and Weight wise, that is looking for a good man.Children are okay. Me- 6' 2" 200 lbs. not bad looking,employed,homeowner. Send an email, Thanks Put Trempeleau in the subject line please.

weekend fun? 23yr

Looking for somebody to come and hang out with me tonigt or for cinco d mayo. New to lax dont have to many freinds so pic for a pic and yah im 5 11 189 pounds athletic build who takes care of himself I am real its rainy n cold put brewers in subject [...]

Looking for younger energetic girl - m4w (Lax) 35yr

Wow I didn't know what I was missing out on. I was dragged our to the bar by some friends. An man some of these chicks are so hot. I would give anything to have one experience with a young girl like these. I could pleasure a tight girl like this all [...]

Gray Haired Women in Jeans! (Winona) 42yr

Is there anything quite as exquisite as a mature woman, her hair lusciously gray, who has aged with the grace of a fine wine and still looks fantastic in jeans? And who, of course, loves to display her legs and behind while wearing jeans? I think no [...]

Want to see a movie? (Onalaska) 33yr

I'm a nice guy, kinda quiet, intelligent and employed. I'm a single father and have been single for awhile now. Would like to get into the dating world again. I'd like to go see a movie Friday or Saturday evening, and would prefer to not go alone (co [...]

young man looking (Ettrick) 18yr

im a young guy, 18. looking to find a mature woman to be with. i like sports, watching movies, cuddling. im great with kids, and i plan to have my own some day. im looking for a girl 18-25 that has a car and a job but has free time as well. please ei [...]

Friends first (Lacrosse/Sparta/Tomah) 39yr

Just looking to meet someone that would like to start off as friends and take things from there. I'm 39 185 decent looking, Have a pic I can send, but mostly looking for a good person I know "we all are right?" lol. I have a daughter that takes up al [...]

Grow tired of all the scamms and BULL S++T (tomah, sparta, Black river falls) 45yr

I grow tired of all the bull shit, the scammers and females who try to get you to join their adult site so they can be a fake and scam and be alme. Im looking for a female or two who just love to f==k and play ruff and make some extra green to help l [...]

Friends First (La Crosse) 24yr

Hey. How's everyone doing? My reason for posting here, is I'll be moving to La Crosse over the summer. I'm looking for someone to talk to and at least be friends with. If a relationship comes from that, I'd be happy with that. But, at least having a [...]

Bored looking to chat and see what's up (La crosse) 29yr

Well I'm bored out of my mind no time to do anything lately. Just looking to meet some new people and see where things could go.

Looking for something real. (La Crosse) 28yr

I am looking for something real. Women if you say that is what you want then reply right here. I live a clean lifestyle, I do not drink, smoke, or do any other drugs. I have a full time job, my own place, car, hobbies. I am 5 Foot 8, average build. [...]

this has gotten ridiculous..please read on (La Crosse) 50yr

Hello, once again. Hard to believe that last time I received over 100 answers from pay sites. Please do not do that again, as if you read this you would see that is precisely what I do NOT want. How about someone mature in thinking, 30+ (I do not ca [...]

looking for ltr 30yr

Im looking for dateing/ltr. Im a down to earth easy going guy with a great sense of humor. I love to outdoors and I always stay active. Im very close to my family they mean alot to me! Im fit, i have my own place and vechicle. put your favorite color [...]

TOMAH SWAP MEET looking 4 guy i saw there (TOMAH WI)

I was at Tomah swap meet this weekend and saw this guy over and over and was 2 shy 2 say hi. SSSOOO wish I had. Now I cant get him off my mind. So all I can do is hope someone sees this and may know who he is He was tall maybe 6 foot Bald head he [...]

Looking for a friend to go on some adventures (Lacrosse area) 31yr

Hello, I'm new to the area and looking to meet women for coffee, lunch, dinner ect. I enjoy everything outdoors to dinning at good restaurants to movies and music. First time posting on here and it's not the most inviting posting but if your interest [...]

Looking for online fun!!!!! (Online) 28yr

Ok I'm a married guy looking for a married (or single if you don't mind I'm married) for online fun. I am real, I'm from one of the Dakota's. Ok about me: I'm 6'3, and 220lbs I work out every other day. I was a personal trainer for a while but didn't [...]

Strong enough to be your man (Juneau county) 55yr

Divorced, burly, masculine, shaved head, beard, intelligent, great sense of humor, affectionate, excellent kisser, seeking affection-starved female to form a mutual-adoration club. I'll send a photo with first email.

Looking for honest relationship (La Crosse) 50yr

Hi I'm 50 year old single white male 5'11 medium build, 220lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. I'm easy going nonjudgemental. I try to see whats good in a person not focus on fault. I am nonpushy with a good sense of humor. I a finacially secrure home owner. [...]

looking for country lady

Hey first of all please be real. I'm not into games or fake ppl. Ok now to the point. I'm looking for a country lady. One who has a job car or truck. Is not a user. Sick of that. Age race don't matter. So in subject line please put ur favorite season [...]

lets help each other (sparta area) 43yr

DONT YOU WISH YOU COULD JUST NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING THOSE BILLS PAID AND MAYBE HAVING SOME EXTRA JUST TO BLOW. ITS HARD WITH THE TIME AND ENERGY YOU HAVE ISNT IT ????? WELL IM A SUGAR DADDY LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TO HELP WITH MY NEEDS AND DESI [...]

Click here to find a nice guy (La Crosse) 25yr

The way I look at all of this online dating stuff is; it's like going on a fishing trip, you cast your line out there and see what you get. Sometimes you get a bad fish and throw it back, other times you get a keeper and take it home. One thing is ce [...]

Seeking Female (French Island) 29yr

Professional male seeks female. Work every day, no time to go out looking for companionship. Laid back, let's go out on the boat. Have some drinks or whatever.

looking for a good time 30yr

looking for a fun night out...anyone interested? if so put your fav movie in the subject line and send a pic!

FREE Photos (La Crosse)

No this is not an ad for a man seeking a woman, but since you are here looking for a man, the best way to get one is by sending pictures. I am a photographer, and I am giving away free photography sessions to any female that would like one, clothed [...]

looking for a friend (winona)

Hi ..i am looking for someone that is looking for a good friend and see where it takes us. so if you are lonely and are looking for someone to hang out with have dinner with or whatever ...i like to cuddle hint hint ....lol put lonely in the subject [...]

Fun (Lax area) 25yr

Hey there ladies, I am looking for someone who is fun and that is in the transition of college life to real world. Someone that still wants to have fun on the weekends but is working during the week. I am 25, 6'4" college grad, working full time, ow [...]

See what happens (Tomah and Surrounding areas) 34yr

Hello. Im a 34yr old white male. Avg Build. Dark Hair, Blu/green eyes, about 5 11. Curious to see who i might meet. Figured i would give this a try. I enjoy outdoor activities like fishing,camping and hiking. I also like to adventure to new places an [...]

Ever Wonder? (La Crosse) 31yr

Ever wonder what it would be like to have the love and companionship of two people or wonder why you have to choose to either be in a relationship with only a man or only a woman? Well here's your chance to find out. :) Hi we are a local polyamorous [...]

just looking for a country girl (LAX) 19yr

Hey all im looking for is a young country girl that likes to be outside and have fun. I grew up on a farm all my life and I plan on doing it the rest of it to. I love hunting, fishing hanging with friends and party. Hope to hear from you!

LF Friend and Partner (Adams) 36yr

Hi there. My names Mike, I'm 36 years old from Central Wisconsin. I am looking for a partner in crime for the summer and hopefully a lifelong friend. (608) Looking for an adventurous young woman who either has her own motorcycle, or would like to ri [...]

Arrogant Ass seeking a Bitch to keep me in line (Lacrosse) 47yr

I need a tough woman, and yes, be HWP, to keep me in line. I am tall, bald, skinny, and ugly. I smoke drink, cuss, generally act like an ass. I do clean up nice and can be civilized when needed. For fun I like to play on the boat and go bar hopping. [...]

trying this again (South Side LAX) 20yr

Well this never seems to go anywhere, but its worth a shot i guess. Ive recently gotten out of a three year relationship, and its time to move on. Not necassarily into a relationship right off jthe bat, maybe just friends to start, im not all about s [...]

Boners (La Crosse) 25yr

I thought that would get your attention. I recently bought and moved into my first home. This summer will be my first in it. I'll need a female to clean it and tend my garden so here I am. I'm 6 even, 160 pounds, dark brown hair, European-American. [...]

Wisconsin Woman Are Nuts! (LAX Area) 41yr

Yep, that response I just recieved proves that you women are insane! What the hell are wrong with you women? You wonder why the men in this state run to LaCrosse and Madison and turn gay............. Seriously? I being a normal guy is just looking fo [...]

lonely 22yr

My girlfriend of almost 2 yrs just left me a little over a week ago. I would like to find someone around my age to spend time with and build a friendship then relationship. No email text me at six08-six0six-one2six2 my name is jesse.

I must be crazy... (anywhere close) 37yr

I must be crazy, but I would like to try a dildo in my ass. Ive heard of the male g spot, but never experienced it. Looking for a woman who is willing to play around this morning. This would be my first rear end experience. I am willing to return the [...]

no more games (sparta) 34yr

well here it goes i have a 5 year old daughter that i love very much i am i love the outdoors 6foot brown hair blue eyes just looking for someone who aint going to play games with my heart if u would like to know more just ask put hunting in the subj [...]

male seeking female helpmate (sparta area) 45yr

MALE LOOKING FOR A FEMALE TO SATISFY HIS NEEDS AND DESIRES AND IN TURN WILL BE HER SUGAR DADDY AND HELP HER WHERE THINGS ARE NEEDED. WOW A GREAT WAY TO GET AHEAD OF THE GAME FOR ONCE AND HAVE LOTS AD LOTS OF FUN. PLEASE BE REAL NO BOTS, SCAMMERS . WI [...]

I still Love you (watertown) 50yr

I Still Love You - w4m You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow,it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how mu [...]

fun (la crosse ) 24yr

Looking for some fun or to go out and do anything. I have been so busy with work that I need to take a break for some fun. Put favorite color in subject line so I know your real your pic gets mine

Gentlemen looking for true Love (Winona) 21yr

Hello My name is Isaac. I am 21 years old looking for a LTR, NOT A hookup or just sex. I am curently going to school for my bachelors in business and HR. Looking for a beautiful lady i can spend the rest of my life with :) please don't be really over [...]

Looking for that person (Tomah area) 23yr

Hi there I am looking for that person to have fun with an see what happens I am a vary easy going person I get along with ever one I like to hike an go for walks an fishing there is not much I don't like to due as long ase it is with the right person [...]

College guy for college girl? (UWL) 20yr

Hello! My name is Mike, Just your typical college guy here looking to meet a cute girl to hangout with! Summer is coming up and It would be nice to have a nice pretty girl to spend it with! I know most guys on here are "hey lets fuck" or " let me us [...]

Hot Tub Fun? (LAX) 38yr

Good looking man seeks a nice woman to spend the evening with in the hot tub for a little relaxing fun. Blond hair and blue eyes and very well off below the belt. Your pic gets mine. Come on now, relaxing evening in the tub with some wine or whatever [...]

looking for that special gal. (MN) 29yr

I am SWM. Would be described as family centered, hard working, nice, reliable, smart, driven, goal oriented, and are always willing to help out in addition, witty and laid back and easy going. Love pets as I grew up on a family operated farm, love th [...]

Texting buddy, possibly more? (United States) 21yr

I'll start with a little about me. I'm 21, athletic build, with a very easy going personality. I work the night shift so if you are a night owl, that's a huge plus! I enjoy anything and everything outdoors from snowboarding to wake boarding; hunting [...]

Affectionate & Lonely (La Crosse) 60yr

Older gentleman seeking ladies to share fun times. Ages 35 years and older. My interests include: cooking & BBQ, music, art, organic gardening, and boating. Honesty and cleanliness are a must. Relationship certainly possible with right lady. I love t [...]

im looking for you (LaCrosse) 20yr

Im 5'10" slender im looking for any women aged 18-30 looking for a good time if you are interested let me know i am real so you need to be as well put "good time" in the subject or i wont open it your pics get mine if the ad is up im still looking

Looking for a Great Girl 30yr

Hello im a down to earth any very easy going. I love the outdoors from 4 wheeling, hunting, playing sports, or just take a nice walk under the stars! I also like cooking a great meal and cuddling up and watching a good movie. Theirs plenty more to te [...]

Lookin'... (La Crosse, WI) 29yr

I'm a huge horror movie fan, love almost anything that has to do with horror! Love rock music, metal, classic, you name it. I'am very big into disc golf. I have three sons, unfortunately they don't live with me. I love to cook, and would love to cook [...]

Looking for a beautiful Girl (Dakota) 18yr

I am an 18 year old guy who just got out of a bad relationship. Im looking to get back out into the dating world and just go have some harmless fun. Also looking for a slim girl, preferably blonde but any hair color is accepted!! Between the ages of [...]

looking for a date (lacross or ur location) 28yr

hey there ladies this is a handsome sexy looking gentleman looking for a date this weekend maybe for a movie and dinner or whatever else comes to mind please no bs if u r interested seven one five five 6 zero 0 four one zero I got pics also

Give it a chance (La Crosse) 27yr

Hi, the name's Robert. I lived in La Crosse about 2 years ago for a while and I'm planning on moving back. So I figured I'd post this here and see if anyone would be interested in chatting and possibly trying to start a relationship. If you're intere [...]

im looking for my princess (la crosse ) 22yr

Hey I'm a 22 year old guy looking for my princess.. I'm tired of being lied to and cheated on. Lookin for an honest woman in her 20s who I can love and have as my own. I enjoy cuddling on the couch with a movie or going out for a nice walk and drivin [...]

looking foe a date? (winona) 28yr

I'm in town for a month or so on business and live close to the area anyway. Ill keep it simple I'm an attractive white man. Muscular build 5'10 just looking to meet an attractive woman in the area and have dinner or drinks and see where it leads. I [...]

Married for Married (La crosse) 58yr

Have you wondered what it might be like to have an intimate, and discrete relationship with another male? Then let's chat and see if all those mental images of pleasure and desire can become a reality! Picture for picture trade when you are ready. [...]

Cold rainy Sunday (Minnesota) 52yr

A cold rainy Sunday if anyone would like to e-mail talk on the phone or meet? I'm kind of quiet shy like simple things do not afraid to write will answer back if you write enough that I know you are real, something about yourself, this area, the we [...]

10 reasons to date me! (lacrosse area) 30yr

I'm 5' 8" dark skin, nice looking, college educated, funny, athletic, energetic and caring person with variety of interests. I have full-time job; enjoy life and its simple pleasures, loyal, honest and dependable, stay positive in everyday life situa [...]

long term relationship (LaCrosse) 45yr

My name is Tracy 45 Male looking for long term relationship.looking for slender beautiful smart attractive woman between 25-45 years of age.she has to be loyal and not a cheater and a very light drinker if any any and ok with smoking.i am separated w [...]

date night? (lacrosse area) 27yr

looking for a date night, dinner movie drinks? Your call. email me your pic gets mine.. :) my treat

im looking for a good girlfriend that wants love (bettendorf) 26yr

I'm 26, I have a good job, my own, apartment, and ive been told im a good looking guy. I have blue eyes , short brown hair and i'm in shape. I workout daily. I'm looking for a blonde, brunette, or red head, that has a nice body, and is not overweight [...]

Naughty women (Lacrosse ) 42yr

Just wondering if women really wana just have sex and have NSA very clean straight foward man married need to be Deseret cannot host but can pop over for fun. I love to pleasure women so if you are clean I may just pleasure you or watch. Hit me up wi [...]

Thick chick needed (Tomah Sparta lacrosse mauston ) 38yr

Im an ok looking guy looking for a special lady.I love chubby to full figured ladies there so hottt . I also really enjoy performing oral on this type of ladie with the goal of bringing her to orgasm on my face and I'll go to any length to gett you t [...]

Hi (LaCrosse) 19yr

Hi im 19 years old im 5'10" 140lbs i like sports (playing and watching) i like tv and gaming, i like to hang with friends and have a good time im looking for a girl who is at least moderately attractive and shares some of the same interests as me i c [...]

looking for pretty black woman (whitehall) 37yr

looking to meet a attractive black woman. im 6'1 white good shape blue eyes self employed. own my own house, truck,bike ect ect. looking for someone fun and outgoing. be between 25 and 40. not into huge women either. some curves in right places is fi [...]

Looking for a LTR (necedah, WI) 25yr

Hi i am 25 years old i like to sometimes go to sporting events like high school sports games my hobbies are fishing, walking, go places and love to play video games. I am looking for a girl that is kind, caring, loving, and respectful because i don't [...]

Looking to hang out (Bangor) 34yr

Looking for someone to hang out with for now and see where it goes. I just recently moved here. I enjoy goin out for a drink or 2 or staying home watching tv. I will send a pic if you'd like.

looking for a nice woman (la crosse) 21yr

Looking for a nice girl. I'm a nice guy. Work full time. Live in la crosse. Drink sometimes. I know how to treat a women. If ur interested in getting to know me reply back. Put ur favorite color in the subject line so I know ur real. Hope to hear fro [...]

Looking for an attractive loyal women with a great personality (La Crosse) 22yr

Just like the title says. I seem to have a problem finding the right girl, I keep running into trouble. I'm looking for something long-term that I can actually make last for once. Start off slow and just go from there. I am mainly into slender petite [...]

Looking for friend or more (Tomah/Ona/Lax areas) 21yr

I am looking for someone who is real enough to hang out be friends and chill with. I would like someone who is 18 to 30, who wants friends/ltr, and lives close to tomah to lax. I would like to meet more people and find out what can happen. Last relat [...]

Something real (Lacrosse/sparta/tomah) 40yr

I'm looking for a long term partner, want to start off as friends and build something special. I have a past that just like anyone else and I would like to meet someone that wont hold the past in the present. If you are interested send me a email and [...]

looking for a real women (onalaska) 20yr

I'm looking for a real relationship I'm just tired of games so if u want something real reply with a pick and your name

Looking for someone to fill a void (La Crosse area) 54yr

I'm a 54 single male, never married, have my own home, a decent regular job, who's looking for a good friend. I'm looking for someone to fill a void in my life and I'll explain more about that once we become acquainted. I'm looking for someone to [...]

Sat Night (Onalaska/La Crosse) 31yr

Hey there, I've read these posts on CL and I figured it's time to be on the recieving end of the emails for a bit. About me: I'm 31 single an I work full time in retail. I often find myself sitting at home after work because I've gotten away from me [...]

looking for my princess (la crosse) 22yr

Hey I'm a 22 year old father of a 2.5 year old looking for my princess..I'm a nice romantic guy. I'm looking for a honest good woman to fill the space I have empty. I'm 220 lbs and 5'8. I am real and I want a real girl not someone who pretends to be [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий