суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in kelowna / okanagan

Looking For Someone Special (Okanagan Area) 50yr

Good looking/attractive, healthy, active, fit, non-smoking North Idaho guy looking for a good gal with like qualities. I'm in my mid to late 50's, but don't at all look it. I enjoy spending time in the Okannagan, and would love to get to know, and sp [...]

Looking for a mistress!! (Kelowna) 25yr

I am in search of a mistress to please and obey.. I am into bondage/pain and have hight limits, and sure to do as my lady wish's and commands!! I am 150 lbs and very fit. Able to host during the days, and able to drive anywhere also.

Any UBCO girls out there?? FWB!! (kelowna) 30yr

Looking for one or possibly two ;) UBC/college girls to meet up and have some NSA fun. Must be clean!! let's have some wine and relax.. Lets help each other out!!!!!!!! what are you expecting in FWB?? Please send pics and contact info. Subject " [...]

Sex is the essence of life (kelowna) 32yr

Im 32 n married. But theres no spark in life. Its missing and the relation has just become dull, Tried a lot but not working out. I'd like someone so we cud talk for now and may be this could lead to a good friendship. Age and race doesnt matters. [...]

LOOKING FOR THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!! (kelowna) 29yr

Hello, I'm having some difficulty finding a freinds with benefits partner and not sure if craigslist is the place to be looking but here goes anyways! About moi: I'm 29, 5' 6' tall, average weight, I'm professionally employed, drug and STD free, pr [...]

Celibate for 4 years (Ke;owna) 52yr

Hi there, I have been celibate for 4 years now and before that just had one relationship for 14 years so I'm very clean. It started out with not being comfortable being with another woman since my divorce but really thought I would eventually be with [...]

Is that you? (Kelowna) 36yr

Hi there ladies! Looking for younger 28-35 years old, under 120 lbs girl.Preferably married. I'm 36, married and not looking to change that.I am financially secure and down to earth. If this is you just drop me a line:) Include a pic please. P.S. [...]

Seeking redhead (kelowna area) 32yr

I'm seeking a fun adventurous time with a true redHead ... Must be real not colored ... Am willing to offer help for your time... All ages and types are welcome just have a huge desire to spend time with a fire colored women ...pls respond with " fir [...]

Looking for an older friend (Penticton) 52yr

Looking for an older friend,im not concerned about your status.Looking for a friend and lover for the summer. Your pic gets mine

wants to date (west kelowna) 45yr

I am looking for that special woman to take on a date like a dinner or a movie and see where things go pls send a picture I can send you one back

Bachelor Party Guys (kelowna) 25yr

Group of guys, bachelor party up in Kelowna, staying in a penthouse suite, bbqs, parties, clubbing.. looking for bachelorette parties or groups of girls to drink and beach and party with.. no drugs... no drama... just fun!

I want to get to know you 32yr

I am over a really shitty relationship and lookin to meet and get to know a nice sweet girl around my age. I'm not looking for any drama or bull shit,I'm a hard workin early 30's male that's not really into the whole bar thing and its very hard to me [...]

Are you someone real? (Kelowna) 32yr

Hello im a single white male in my early 30's , im a hard working drug and drama free person im very easy going and a little shy, im looking for someone to share my life with :) or at least someone to get to know and see if theres a interest there, a [...]

Got milk !!!!!! (okanagan) 27yr

I am seeking a lactacting women who can let me suck some milk from her. Please be serious and let me know what u need in exchange.I am willing to help u out!!!!

are you broke?? (kelowna) 30yr

any broke college chicks :-( - 30 (kelowna) just lookin for a cute girl to have a little fun with ..... will help u out $$ love to lick, foreplay, fondle, touch, caress, kiss.. if your 18-35, cute and in the mood and need a cute guy to play with [...]

sexy affair with benefits... (Osoyoos) 29yr

am 29 years old Man, good looking tall smart and fun , I am looking for Women 25 years old and up, looking for Affair, Flirt, Sex, Fun etc, It does not matter if you are married or single. You: attractive, smart, fun, simple be your self. Please em [...]

stuck in pentiction (pentiction) 45yr

in pentiction for a month working and I am Soooo bored I am a bigger guy just so ya know not that it matters lookin for some 1 to show me around or hang with

nudist woman wanted (south okanagan) 56yr

man seeks nudist woman ,i like going on nature walks in the nude,i seek a woman that likes the same.if your 21 to 35 and love being in the buff with good company please e mail me.

back arching oral - m4w (kelowna)

My tongue is straining to get at your budding pussy lips. Let me suck on them, suck hard, draw every bit of your juices out of your hot, wet pussy. Let me bury my head deep in between your sexy, quivering thighs. Let me try to get my tongue as far [...]

Amrita (Kelowna)

In Sanskrit, Amrita translates to the nectar of the gods which is believed to bring about healing and immortality. Amrita is also a favored term for female ejaculate or "squirting" in the tantra community. In tantric lovemaking, the goal-- if there [...]

sensual touch (Kelowna)

If touch were a food, it'd be dark chocolate and champagne. Rich and rare and decadent.... Relaxing for the whole body, starting with a floating bath which you can enjoy either solo or with me bathing you gently. Allow yourself to be immersed in tl [...]

Lap Dance ? Body Slide ? (kelowna)

It's time to try out all those moves you've been practicing during those pole dancing workouts. Mature, refined gentleman would appreciate and reward your efforts. No penetration or oral. Just a sexy strip tease (maybe we can shop together for an [...]

College cutie needing help? FWB :) (kelowna) 32yr

Educated and successful professional, single, clean cut, athletic, d&d free... Seeking a younger 18+, sexy, open minded and adventurous girl for mutually beneficial date Drinks, wine, vodka, beer lol!! Benefits too $$ Must reply with pic or no repl [...]

I,m REAL and looking for one going fun$ (west kelowna/penticton) 40yr

i,m fit, funny, easy to talk to,easy on the eyes,looking to spoil a hwp lady of any age , lets chat see if theirs something,exchange a few pics go on a date u won,t soon forget and see what happens.....so lovely ladies who wants to step up.....xo

tall, dark & handsome (kelowna) 29yr

im a real busy guy with work ,but im looking for a sexy lil girl that has a high sex drive like me to spend time with on my days off and evenings. please send pics and tell me a lil bit about yourself and why i should choose you ;)

Looking for fwb/ partner in crime for Sat 5/11- Females Only 19-40 (Vernon) 30yr

Hello ladies. My name is Tyler. This is a real ad from a real person, no bs and no scams here. I'm coming to Vernon on business and will be there Saturday night. Looking for a female fwb/ nsa between the ages of 19 and 40 to come out and just have a [...]

african woman wanted (kelowna) 40yr

see african girl for 1 sec i remeber talk all day w/ wht girl dont remeber get it...sorry letters here so small can even read wht i type but posting title huge ......why sure see alot of single blk girls out there my heart only lites up for blk g [...]

Cuckold looking for Girlfriend (Vernon/Kelowna) 26yr

Looking to treat an independent woman the way she deserves. Submissive, reliable male looking for a dominant and sexually intelligible female to begin a serious cuckold relationship. If you do not know what "cuckoldry" is, probably best to google it [...]

wanted...young lady to wear a ...

for me....long time fantasy ...can you help xoxoxo...free most weekdays...women only please..

Being single sucks (Kelowna BC) 48yr

Hi ladys, I'm looking for just (one) honest, loyal, down to earth,easy going,kind hearted girl who loves the outdoors as much as me.(Camping/fishing,hiking, mountain biking). Not into games, lies or heavy drinkers/drugs. I am a nice guy looking for [...]

movie and a cuddle? 29yr

Just looking for someone to relax with tonight. Lonely and bored, could use some company! Looking to just hang out and watch a movie, nothing else expected!

Looking for some fun (Kelowna) 27yr

Hey, I am a clean, athletic open-minded male looking to have a NSA relationship! I am extremely busy with work and also my kid. I just want to know if there is anyone else out there that would like to meet up and have some fun

Seeking a lady (kelowna) 28yr

im 28 I'm single, looking for a lady to chill with get to know and have a good time with .... theirs some pics . i respect anyone and everyone .. i have full sleeve tats... love tattoos and piercings ....let me know... send me a pic of yourself with [...]

danno (vernon) 51yr

hey carol you out there its danno get in touch with me looking for someone but all you girls can call 50 fit and ready for some fun

younger man for older woman (vernon) 36yr

I am searching for an older woman, 60+/-, any size or race, who is wanting to use me the way they want to. I am submissive and will do what you need to make you feel good. I am very oral and am looking forward to you planting that beautiful tasty pus [...]

420 for company? (kelowna) 20yr

fit 20yr old here, very clean and respectful. I have my own place but just sold my truck. just looking to see if there is any ladies out there that would like to just hang and smoke some green. if things lead somewhere else, might not be bad but [...]

Fit young man seeking older nurturing woman (Vernon/Kelowna) 28yr

Hello there, I am a 28 year old fit, healthy, clean and intelligent young man of mixed background. I'm in the Okanagan for 4 weeks writing exams at the college. I have my own car and my own place and I'm financially independent. I'm looking for a r [...]

I need to get off (penticton) 53yr

I'll trade you some pills, ongoing would be nice. want to feel a nice warm pussy around me. heads good, I like that

Last night in town - m4w (Kelowna) 42yr

this has been a great trip and a great town, now I would like to meet some lovely lady for some last night fun before I depart. I am staying in Hotel so I can host and clean discreet and dd free. let me know if you want to feel and explore your pas [...]

Just visiting for the week (Penticton) 28yr

Penticton born but I've been away for awhile. I'm just visiting town for the week looking for some random fun. Send me a pic and I'll shoot one back,

man in seek of excelent partner (Penticton ) 41yr

If i said no i dont have kids i would be lieing yes i am into something that is dead and i would like to meet my miss right if you think that this could be you you could send a picture (even though pics dont mean much ) tell me about yourself jus [...]

seeking 21 to 25 year old woman (south okanagan) 56yr

seeking 21 to 25 year old woman for once a week 69er meeting at my place.im very clean and no drugs ,save and great company,if you have very tiny perky tits thats a turn on for me ,please send photo ,i have car to pick you up and take you home again [...]

Need help with...? (Kelowna) 26yr

Do you want to or need help with getting pregnant? I am willing to offer my services and utmost care in helping you get pregnant. Your relationship status is not important to me and I only ask that you be clean and have no interest in me taking part [...]

Need a young girl (penticton) 50yr

I'm in need of a young girl to come by on a regular basis, practice your oral, get used to being filled, taste your sweet nectar, experience the delights that only sex can provide. one on one for now... we'll go from there. Any takers?

Senior to Share Home with You (Okanagan) 68yr

Senior male wanting to share my home with a lady. Share expenses food and housekeeping. I am a great cook and easygoing. I have cat but do not want other pets. Message me or send your phone number. no bots or scammers

Any girls willing to trade? (penticton)

Hi, I'm a middle age man with some prescriptions looking to trade for some sex. prefer ongoing if possible. I will host.

Looking for a massage from an attractive older woman. (Downtown) 26yr

Just as the heading suggests, I'm looking for exactly that. I'd prefer if you had some level of training, but am sure there are some of you are just amazing at what you do. Non sexual. Please reply with a picture, and rates if you could. I'm attracti [...]

Nice guy looking for a kind hearted girl......... (Kelowna, BC) 31yr

Hi. My name's Chris. I'm 31yrs old, 6'2' tall, 240lbs, have dark brown hair, and light brown eyes. I cook for a living, and have my own basement suite in the downtown Kelowna area. I'm a kind hearted person who's looking for a nice girl about my own [...]

Bi Curious cute guy looking 19yr

Hey. Looking for some kind of girl, who would be willing to have some fun or just talk, a Friend or something more.I am Bisexual, tend to lean more towards guys, but i would like an intimate encounter with a girl any age, Into pretty much anything yo [...]

Looking for someone to love (Keremeos BC) 22yr

I am 22yrs old 6'1 210pounds but fit with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes plus very clean shaved for the most part I am a non-smoker and drink very rarely if i drink its a half of bottle of beer party not really and I don't do drugs at all. I [...]

Friendship (Kelowna) 63yr

Would like to get back to dating as am widower ; so not been out and about much for a few years . I am healthy non smoker and active . Work part time and spend winters south. Looking for a lady around my age for company and friendship..

Playful Gent for a Sporting Lady (West Kelowna) 62yr

Secure, youthfully exhuberant, humorous, recently retired, 6'2" husky build divorcee (12 yr empty nester), NS, SD, DD-free, monogamous, humble guy seeking a like minded or dispositioned lady for "new age" dating with full potential. My current intere [...]

Discreet Sensious Massage 50+ (Kelowna) 55yr

Discreet Sensious Massage in the Privacy of Your Home ... PM or Evening Let's meet for a coffee or ??? to get acquainted. What is Your choice of Wine - Red or White ? I'm tall, athletic ... told I have a nice 'body profile' and YOU ??? Must be di [...]

Looking for true love (Pentiction BC) 21yr

I am Michael 511 188 pds in shape good looking having trouble finding a woman for me I have been single for a long time prob cause i am not looking in the right place who knows! Life is complicated most the time for me but i always know how to make [...]

Understanding (Vernon)

Hello, I suffer from a mental illness. ( looks like BiPolar type 2 but that is unconfirmed ) I am looking to meet a woman that also has a mental illness. I find I cannot explain what I sometimes go through to people who have no understanding. If you [...]

I still love you!!! (kelowna) 29yr

I still love you - 47 You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how m [...]

NSAFWB Kelowna (Kelowna) 39yr

its as easy as a reply...................................waiting.......................................................................................................................................................................................... [...]

A Lady (Grand Forks Area or anywhere) 62yr

Retired guy here interested in a lady whom into hiking biking travel and enjoying like .Non smoker .50,s to 60 .s Lets head to Nepal T or where ever you want to go .Like old cars horse race,s and just exploring .Thank you Pat

friends with benefits arrangement (kelowna) 29yr

I am a single, experienced, confident male. I am professionally employed, very clean, well groomed, 5'7 175i n decent shape, decent looking have a high sex drive, affectionate, honest, sensual, passionate, romantic,, easy to get along with, educated. [...]

Free Place to live/Perks for Sex N Fun (Vernon and Resorts) 32yr

Hi there This ad is a bit different but here it goes Are you healthy? young? but life Isnt doing you too well right now? I would like to move a nice sexual healthy fun girl in with me. I will pay for rent and stuff and you keep me company. We will [...]

Looking for a cutie:) long term or short term (Kelowna) 18yr

I'm looking for a girl who is clean and would be down to hangout :) I'm mainly just looking for something short term and if it works then long term. I'm 5'10 brown hair brown eyes:) send a pic and ill send one back or lets chat first :)

Looking for the impossible (Kelowna) 39yr

Here's the thing, I have minor psoriasis and find it hard to get intimate with a woman. I am attractive and a genuine nice guy. I would love to feel a women's body once again. I'm 6', 190 lbs black hair, brown eyes, fit and non-smoker. I have recent [...]

Good Guy Looking For Right One (Vernon) 55yr

Looking for the right lady ,that does no drugs,honest and careing.i like going on walks on the beach,cooking and cuddling up to a good movie,camping fishing ,looking for same in a lady

Lonely, friends or more? (Vernon) 22yr

Looking for a lovely lady, for friendship and hopefully more. I would prefer someone open and caring, we can chat for a bit see if we click and if we do take it from there. ALTERNATIVELY~ I could go for a 'friends with benefits' type thing, we all [...]

Are there no Honey's here? (penticton) 53yr

I'm looking for a honey, a sweetheart in my life. If you're female you should reply. Even if its not to date, just let me know you're out there. Seems CL is all guy for guy. If its strictly queersville then I'm in the wrong place. Need a womans li [...]

ongoing going fun with help.... (ktown) 31yr

Looking for a young girl 18+ that I can call up for some hot and dirty sex at my place or yours.. . It can be a quickie, lifting up your skirt, or we can have drinks and just relax and play for a while lol Im very clean, discreet, tall, fit and dd [...]

Attention : U.B.C. GIRLS: HELP AVAILABLE :) (KELOWNA) 35yr

I am 35, athletic, dd free and horn! BENEFITS AVAILABLE. ... but I am hoping to find and meet , a post secondary young female ~ that would be interested in a FRIENDSHIP / COMPANIONSHIP ... with older , mature MAN ?! PLEASE be fun, friendly , real a [...]

Wanting more (Kelowna) 30yr

hi, i'm 30, average to stocky build, professionally employed, well educated, great listener, compassionate, caring, sexual, articulate, romantic, emotionally stable (one with whom you can draw strength, from). i hold truth, honesty, integrity, good [...]

It's time I took a lover (penticton) 53yr

It's time I took a lover. Been single too long, it's time there was a woman in my life. Ideally you'd be slim, attractive,(petite is nice), open minded, affectionate, sexual. Someone I can hold. Cuddle. Kiss all over. Long to be with. Over 25? Un [...]

Cuddle Buddy Wanted (Vernon) 26yr

Do you enjoy curling up on the couch watching movies? Are you tired of watching alone? Do you wish there was someone to cuddle with? So do I. If you are interested in having a cuddle buddy for movie or casual conversations or anything else send me a [...]

looking for you! (kelowna) 24yr

hi there! new to kelowna, a very fun guy! 100% native, out going, energetic, orally fixated, honest, and willing to try any thing new once, and if i like it i'll do it again :) im very giving and not selfish! i wanna make u feel good, on the out sid [...]

looking (vernon) 43yr

movie, or dinner! any takers?tonight, or sometime this week. just want to spend some time with a nice lady! please be between 30-45. no picture, no reply! thank you!

Married and stuck? We may have things in common (Kelowna) 40yr

I'm in a marriage, that like many other long term relationships has turned into a "friendship", and there's almost no fun in it. I'm not ready to leave it soon either, for several reasons. If you feel the same way, perhaps we could get to know each o [...]

Handsome young guy looking for a nice girl (Vernon) 21yr

Hello to all the girls that are reading this, I will tell you more about myself, I´m 210 pounds 6,1 tall Im a rugby player, I´m a sailor and windsurfer tennis player and play golf to I workout at the gym really hard almost 7 days a week. I enjoy the [...]

Adventure, kissing, wine, romance, play time, ongoing fun you & me now (Kelowna ) 50yr

where to start and how to find a great lady!!! most will tell you now here yet here I am and if you are reading and sane and somewhat normal then this is a good place to look after all you are looking here!!! are you smiling yet? Thought I would ta [...]

Where are you Princess? (penticton) 53yr

Where's my Princess? I can see your sweetness, you can't hide it. Your natural beauty glows abundent. Your kind, gentle heart, longs for love. You deserve a good man. Well I'm a good man and I deserve a good woman. A wonderful, caring, compassi [...]

no time to meet girls the ol fashioned way (kelowna ) 22yr

Am a 22 year old muscular and cute guy, looking for a girl to hang with, I work shift work up north, and thought I'd try this. maybe could turn into something..

What a Difference a Touch Makes (kelowna)

I watch it over and over again in my own life and in the people who have come into my life. People can be in the midst of months- or year-long depressions, frustration, anxiety, grief, shock, and stress and then all of a sudden receive a few hours o [...]

let me shave your head (Kelowna)

seriously... there's nothing sexier than a woman brave enough to shed her locks and let her natural beauty shine through... Natalie Portman shaved her head for her role in the film V is for Vengence, and she was not shy about her new hairstyle at a [...]

CUTE GUY LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL (Vernon) 21yr

Hello to all the girls that are reading this, I will tell you more about myself, I´m 210 pounds 6,1 tall I used to be a rugby player, I´m a sailor and windsurfer tennis player and play golf to I workout at the gym really hard almost 7 days a week. I [...]

Seeking a friendly girl (penticton) 53yr

Looking for a girl to cum visit sometimes. Friend with benefits if you will. Prefer ongoing, see how it goes. You're horny, I'm horny. Let's be friends. I'm not a hunk. I don't have a huge dong. I'm just a regular guy seeking a regular girl. Ag [...]

Tender & Intimate & Fun - m4w (Lake Country) 58yr

58 & Young, Professional, seeking an intimate, interesting lady, someone who "thinks" and communicates well. Knows how to smile, knows and appreciates being treated like a lady, likes dancing. Does not smoke. lets start slow, and see if there is ener [...]

LOOKING TO DATE LONELY CURVY WOMAN (PENTICTON) 32yr

Hello there, I am seeking you if you are a fun ladies with some curves let's chat...I'm very fun

Real Woman Wanted (Kelowna) 35yr

I've been living in Kelowna for a year and I dont get out much because of my work schedule so I thought I'd give this a try. I am 35 years old who works as a Chef. I am a very down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I stand 6feet 1 [...]

It's time I took a lover (penticton) 53yr

It's time I took a lover. Been single too long, it's time there was a woman in my life. Ideally you'd be slim, attractive,(petite is nice), open minded, affectionate, sexual. Someone I can hold. Cuddle. Kiss all over. Long to be with. Over 25? Und [...]

Where's my Princess? (penticton) 53yr

Where's my Princess? You're 27, or 37, or 47, doesn't matter. I can see your sweetness, you can't hide it. Your natural beauty glows abundent. Your kind, gentle heart, longs for love. You deserve a good man. Well I'm a good man and I deserve a [...]

Where is she (Vernon) 50yr

Where is that lady that is looking for a careing guy who likes to please his lady?love cooking &going on walks,cuddlyto a good movie,hay contact me and we can chat im new at this don't know what to say,im sure your out there

young male seeking elderly females (Penticton) 40yr

I am seeking a widowed, or elderly lady to seduce. I am very discreet and satisfaction is guaranteed. I accept donations.

looking (Vernon ) 25yr

Come meet me . I want to taste you , getting hard just thinking about my tounge all over your body .

Time to settle down (vernon) 50yr

Looking to fine easy going ladylaid back ane enjoy life,dont know what to say on this thing new at this,that all i have to say we can chat on line

I'm looking for a live-in girlfriend (Kelowna BC) 52yr

Hi, My name is Brent here and I have an amputation of my left foot and it's due to Whipples Disease and I definitely need help in my suite as soon as possible, I'm caring, loving, kind, and very romantic, honest, passionate, truthful, loyal, open min [...]

soon to be doing all kinds of interesting things (kelowna) 47yr

Im seeking a nice outgoing gal, who wants to chat and see. I working to loose, several pounds. if your christian thats a bonus. please be between 26 threw 36. If your athletic cool. then we can work out together. but if your more average thats ok to. [...]

Where's my Princess? (Penticton) 53yr

Where's my Princess? You're 27, or 37, or 47, doesn't matter. I can see your sweetness, you can't hide it. Your natural beauty glows abundent. Your kind, gentle heart, longs for love. You deserve a good man. Well I'm a good man and I deserve a [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий