суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in northern WI

Journey's End (Minocqua, WI ) 45yr

Even the Closet has a door. Exit the closet and experience JOURNEY'S END where you can embrace change rather than the futile attempt to run from it because change is imminent, so be a part of your own real future rather than live a future that others [...]

Seeking a spark (Hayward ) 28yr

Hello. My name is Richard. Recently out. Im giving this a shot. I planned on moving away to search for a new life but im going to dig around quick before i give up. I like Video games. Working out. Sketching. I love animals. I looking for someone aro [...]

Room and board (Northern WI) 27yr

Hi, I'm a 27yo guy currently located in Racine Wi. I'm college educated, in great physical health, and currently well employed. However, I'm sick of city life and need to get away from it. I'm looking for a job or temporary arrangement where I do wha [...]

Looking for young stud in Eagle River area (EAGLE RIVER) 41yr

I am new to eagle river and im looking for a young stud to spoil....18-25 only.....I WANT U TO BE CLEAN SHAVEN AND LOVE TO SUCK COCK ....you've seen me know show me you. I CAN HOST AND IF WE CLICK U CAN SPEND THE NIGHT!!!!!!HURRY IM HORNY AS HELL

fwb hj,bj only anytime sun. 3pm (rhinelander) 45yr

Looking for a nice,clean,straight acting male with a long cut cock. Must like outdoor activities,420 send pics

Looking For Fun Today - m4m (Neillsville) 49yr

Bear looking for guys to play or just chill with. Can host. Please send photo(s) with reply.

A Chance in finding someone (54895 Rusk County) 30yr

i miss having a boyfriend but will settle for making a new friend or anyone casual to date if that's even possible out here in the stix. I'm hiv+ good looking, educated, laid back but still know how to have a good time. Poz preferred. I'm 30y/o five [...]

make me put on a bra (rhinelander) 54yr

make me put on panties and a bra and ill suck you. must be older. your place is cool. you take pics is ok

Hot older seeks younger companion (Minong) 50yr

Moved here a couple of years ago and am really starting to feel the strain of having no one close as a friend, or to feel that touch of someone sleeping next to me. I'm an open book. I'm complicated yet simple. I'm a good looking guy with a good hear [...]

Sore Muscles?? (You Host or We travel from Madison) 20yr

2 hot young guys could take care of them for you. We offer 4 handed full body massages. Email for details. Send a face pic.

**Handyman or country man mid 40s (NORTH CENTRAL WI.)

lookig for FWB or LTR would like to spend some time with a real man Someone to hangout with and see where things go I like men in work uniform or a tight jeans Lets see what happens 38 and over I'm tall, thin Masc. HWP DDF looking for the same I [...]

24/7 servant (prentice,wi) 34yr

i am a 34 yr. old crossdresser looking for a a master or mistress to care for on a 24/7 training program. i am very petite weighting in at 130 pounds and very experienced in household chores such as cooking, cleaning and laundry if interested please [...]

NE WI looking for bigger / hairier older man. - m4m 24yr

Looking for NSA hairier, bigger daddy type to please on a regular basis, but don't wanna BF. Discreet. Big or loud cummers a huge turn on. I'm clean and you need to be to. Email me.

Bi Dom top looking for bottom (Rhinelander) 38yr

Bi top lookin for a sub bottom to come play for few hours few days or live with me long term I do have a gf she don't know so we have to be discreet real only send pict and what your into and when you wanna come

Is there someone for me? (Hayward Area Poz) 30yr

I'm hiv+ good looking, educated, laid back but still know how to have a good time. Poz preferred. I'm 29y/o five eight one seventy five brn hair and Hzl eyes. Im looking for other guys who are poz or poz friendly to date and or become friends with. S [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий