четверг, 9 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in moscow

asian ladyboy seeks love (manila) 31yr

I am seeking something "Real" with someone special that knows what she wants out of life and not afraid to go after it. I do know and realize the distance could complicate things but I also "LOVE" knows no-distance and has no barriers. I believe that [...]

I still love you

You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You [...]

Успешный (Fiji) 50yr

Я в хорошей физической форме, умный и фина [...]

Managing Partner (Lebanon ) 28yr

Tall, handsome and sexual, social butterfly , middle eastern artist and free avonguard thinker looking for a supportive, creative older gentleman for more than just a quick fuck and duck. I can relate well to older men who can discuss the future of [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий