суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in bemidji

Looking for ongoing FWB relationship - m4m (Bemidji) 45yr

I am bi. But I would like to find someone to have an ongoing relationship with. If you are looking for the same please send me a message.

Im looking. 18yr

Hi, I am Bisexual a Versatile. I am 210 lbs, but working out :) I am 5'10, a Virgin, I have dark brown hair & eyes. I am looking for a friendship leading to a relationship, if you are looking message me. Must send stats & pics? put favorite color in [...]

bi MWM (Bemidji) 50yr

I just arrived from a long days travel from Colorado Springs. I would sure love it if someone would come and give me a good rub down. 6'1 190, 7 cut inchs, non smoker. hotel near you

Hit me up. 18yr

I am 5'10, 210lbs I am a virgin, Single & 18, near the Bemidji area, I am a vers but mostly bottom,(sometimes) Hit me up if you like looking for real not fake.

Can I Play With Your Cock? (Bemidji ) 28yr

I'm looking for a fun guy to hang out with, I'm only in town for a few days. I'm a transgender man, transitioning from female to male (so I like to be seen as a guy). My testosterone therapy makes me super horny, and it really makes me crave cock. I [...]

Sweetheart wants a chance (Cass Lake) 47yr

I'm a true sweetheart, very affectionate, honest, caring, easy going person. I'm smart and funny, optimistic and free of drama. If you want a boyfriend who will make you feel good and laugh everyday, then give me a shot. I'm mostly a top (you might g [...]

looking for oral partner maybe anal also (gr) 36yr

7 inch cut dd free and very descreet,,,looking for today or /and tomorrow,,, love giving and recieving oral,,,am open to playing anal fun,,,

been a while. (BSU dorm) 22yr

i would like to fuck or get fucked by someone tonight. i am interested in college guys only (preferably those who stay on campus). those who are older than 25,unfit, weird looking ones, please don't email me. i work out at the rec and have a good phy [...]

looking for something

Looking for a guy 30-45 to text with and possibly more I'm 240# 6.5 cock kinda chubby but atractive hmu fellas

its a long shot (cass lake) 22yr

well im looking for a relationship with a guy really miss having someone to hold on the lonely nights. i would like a guy around my age and openminded just really want someone to cuddle up to.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий