суббота, 18 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in ashtabula

Seriously lookn for the right Prince (Ashtabula)

Professional gentleman who would love to get to know a special man who might be interested in developing a relationship. I live alone and can host or we can meet for coffee or a sandwich. I am passionate, loving, caring, sensitive and want the man th [...]

who's up - m4mm

looking to fulfill my fantasy of being gang raped. if you and some of your buddies wanna have some fun for a few hours hit me up. all races and sizes welcome

I wanna be used (In Springfield just over stateline...) 30yr

I am a VERY oral VERY submissive bottom looking for HOT guys UNDER 35 UNLESS YOU ARE HOT to service... I wanna be the guy you call when you need to get off... I'm not thin or attractive but i love to use my mouth... i love feet toes armpits lickin as [...]

Want a blumpkin? (JUST over stateline in PA) 30yr

If you have ever wanted to get a blumpkin nows your chance. you MUST be HOT, SEXY, CUTE or all the above message me and we can arrange something. Get this straight, I AM NOT thin, I AM NOT fit, I AM NOT athletic I AM NOT very attractive but if your H [...]

Oral and more for you - m4m (East Lake County) 52yr

Giving oral and my tail end any one in need. D/D free. You be to, Descrete. You host

Country guy looking to date (Ashtabula County ) 24yr

So I'm giving this a shot though all I will prolly get is creepers but oh we'll here it goes.... I'm a 24 year old gay male looking for somone who is layed back and cool to possible go out on a date, date could be anything .... Grabbing a beer, goin [...]

looking for younger guy (ashtabula) 25yr

hi im moveing out of ohio soon im looking to find a good guy who would like to be my boyfriend and if u fall in love with me maybe you will move with me. im not out and proud one of the resins im leveing. im hopeing to find a guy like me not out and [...]

Slim man come to me! (Ashtabula, Harbor) 50yr

Are you thin? Slim? WILLING??? Let's have fun! Will you wear panties for me? I want a LTR

come to us

hey whats up. u got two guys here, im five'five, 130lbs, average size penis, my friend is five'ten, 120lbs, nine inch penis. my friend gives head but thats it, i will do just about anything except give head or kiss. we are only doing this to the pers [...]

Looking for a man (Ashtabula) 37yr

Looking for a a man around my age but won't discriminate. Would love to hang out and get to know each other and see what happens.

I wanna be used (In Springfield just over stateline...) 30yr

I am a VERY oral VERY submissive bottom looking for HOT guys UNDER 35 UNLESS YOU ARE HOT to service... I wanna be the guy you call when you need to get off... I'm not thin or attractive but i love to use my mouth... i love feet toes armpits lickin as [...]

I need my panty boi! (Ashtabula Harbor) 50yr

I want you to show me your thin to skinny body while you are wearing a thong or a pair of panties! Send me your pic and a number! Just be REAL!!! I am!

Looking for now - m4m (Ashtabula) 20yr

I'm horny as fuck be under 30 include face and cock pick leave a cell to make it quicker I can host right now I'm 190 7 cut ddf u b 2 your pick gets mine........looking as long as this is up

A way out. Looking for ex Amish 18-22 (Hawaii relocating) 35yr

I'm looking for a partner in life n nui sinews. Looking to give a young Amish man a start in life. Contact me if interested. God bless u will be accepted

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий