четверг, 16 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | Er sucht Sie in Stuttgart

80€ for 14-17y/o girl to let me kiss her feet (Füße küssen) - m4w (Stuttgart) 20yr

I'll give you 80€ so that I can kiss (just kiss, nothing else) your feet for an hour. Both of us clean (although, your feet don't have to be!) and disease free, of course. I can't accommodate, but we can get a room in hostel or something. You: 14 [...]

14/15 jahre alt mädchen?Geld machen.Verkaufen Sie mir Ihre Socken! € $ (Stuttgart) 20yr

Auf English: If you are a 14 or 15 year old girl, I will buy your worn socks! ** THE PLAN: We meet somewhere in Stuttgart - McDonalds, maybe? You take off your socks, I give you 10€ (negotiable), you give me your socks. The end. ** We don't touc [...]

Under 20 & want money? € $ £. No sex, and no contact necessary... (Stuttgart) 20yr

I'm a British 20 year old guy. There are three ways to make money: * Sell me your worn socks. * Let me massage your feet. * Let me kiss (just kiss!) your feet for an hour. Respond with your age, which you're interested in, and how much € you want [...]

I like kissing women's hands? May I kiss yours? (hand küssen) (Stuttgart) 20yr

Most men don't appreciate a woman's hands. Even some women don't appreciate their hands. Let me! It's simple: I just want to kiss your hands. Just that; no sex or anything like that. I like touching women's hands, so we don't have to limit it to k [...]

I want to practice kissing. Any girl just want to kiss? (Stuttgart) 21yr

Hi, thanks for reading. I know that I'm quite old to have my first kiss, but I had it yesterday. I loved it, and would love to practice with a girl. We could do it in a park, cinema, or just at one of our houses, I don't mind. If you're interested [...]

30€ to kiss your hands for an hour (Stuttgart) 22yr

I'll pay you 30€ so I can kiss (just kiss) your hands for an hour. Interested? E-mail me with a pic :) Meet in Stuttgart in a park or something; you lie down in the sun whilst I just kiss your hands

I will pay for your feet! € (Stuttgart) 20yr

I'm a British 20 year old guy. There are three ways to make money: * Sell me your worn socks. * Let me massage your feet. * Let me kiss (just kiss!) your feet. Respond with your age, which you're interested in, and how much € you want for it. Rep [...]

I will pay you to let me clean your shoes! (Stuttgart)

As the title says, I will pay you to let me clean your shoes! €10 for conventional cleaning: water/sponge/shoe brush/etc €20 for licking them clean Prices negotiable! If it sounds like easy money, that's because it is! (Unsurprisingly, I have a [...]

looking for a date (stuttgart) 47yr

I am a businessman who travel often to Stuttgart and wish to meet a classy lady for drinks dinner and fun. I do not speak german.

In town for the week...looking for a friend. (Stuttgart) 40yr

I am an American and will be visiting Stuttgart on business from 20 to 24 May. I can think of no better way to spend my afternoons and evenings than with an intelligent woman who can show me her beautiful city, share a beer or a glass of wine, and en [...]

I'll pay you to kiss me. Had my first kiss recently & want to practice (Stuttgart) 20yr

Just be female, clean, and disease free. I am, of course, similarly clean and disease free. E-mail how many euros you want for an hour, and your age. Responses with a pic go to the front of the line.

I'm looking for a pretty woman... (Stuttgart) 34yr

Ciao!!!! I'm Italian man just moved here in Germani. I'm looking for a woman for friendship/colse relationship and spend very pleasure time with her... I'm single, cute, educated and smart and I like travelling, cooking and swimming. This is my bo [...]

Having an affair and be open how it ends... (Stuttgart and surroundings) 37yr

Hey, just split up a long term relationship last autumn. I don't know if I will just enter the next serious relation with a girl. On the other side I miss the joy of being together with someone, to laugh together, to cook together, to have romantic [...]

Do you want a free foot massage? I need to learn/practice (Stuttgart) 22yr

Hey, I don't really know how to give a foot massage, but I need to learn and practice, so I'm giving them out for free! I can massage your feet, and you can tell me what's good or not, so I can learn - so we both get something out of it. If you're [...]

Looking for long term relationship (Stuttgart) 26yr

Hi girls, I am fun loving guy with cool attitute , although I am living alone and don't have any girl friend, so i need partner for long term relationship, If you are interested then just message me we can meet for cup of coffee at city center. Tha [...]

Do you want your feet kissed, massaged, and worshipped? - m4w (Stuttgart) 21yr

Hi, I'm a 21 year old student who is excited to be at your feet. If you would like me to kiss and worship your feet, get back to me. I have never massaged a woman's feet before, but I can't wait to try!

New in town? (Stuttgart) 38yr

Hey, are you new in Stuttgart? Do you feel Germans are cold and it's difficult to get to know them? Well, that's normal ;) We Germans are strange in a way but once you come closer you will find out that we are also quite okay... :) I am one of this [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий