суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in twin tiers NY/PA

saturday night fun - m4m (olean) 39yr

Looking for an athletic younger guy to have some fun with tonight. Can host or travel. Please be dd free as I am. I have a pic to trade.

Now!!!!! - m4m (Wellsville) 43yr

Bi guy looking for same for mutual sucking,stroking,and playing.Can only host right now!!!!No hairy,fat,bald guys please!!!!

Make Me Yours - m4m (Coudersport) 23yr

Looking to have someone come over and do with me what u want. I am a good lookin guy with a nice tight ass. I am willing to try just about anything, and would love to be treated generously $$. msg me if ur interested

MEN - m4m (bradford area)

Looking for real men that actually will show up and have a good time. I prefer rugged, large build, hairy, blue collar types but open to others. I'd like to find a guy or a couple of guys for an ongoing regular thing but I'm good with one time too. p [...]

Looking to get sucked - m4m (Genesse PA or Shinglehouse Area) 23yr

Looking for a nice hot sexy stud boy with a six pack to have some fun with later tonight If Interested please reply with your six pack Please be 18-25 please.

READ THIS...... - m4w (BARTON)

WOULD ANT LADIES LIKE TO JUST HANG OUT I DONT CARE IF WE GO SOMEWHERE OR YOU CAN CHILL HERE OR YOU PLACE DONT CARE JUST WANT COMPANY OF WOMEN.....420 FREINDLY IS OK TOO

looking for older (30+) for Saturday night in Cuba/Friendship area - m4m (Cuba/Friendship, NY) 25yr

25 yr old ddf vers/top looking to have some fun tonight with older (30+) in the Cuba/Friendship area. I'm 5'10, 165 lbs, athletic built. Your height/weight doesn't matter. Looking for blow-n-go or more. Can host, travel, and car fun is good too. Avai [...]

top of catt - m4m (716) 44yr

looking for some fun very oral and a bottom open minded texting is always best to start dos cero ocho uno cinco ocho cuatro want pic, send first serious only

cocksucker here - m4m (olean area) 39yr

need a discrete blowjob? look no further. i am searching for cocks to suck,love to be face fucked and swallow. in olean, cant host but i can travel some distance for some cock....

Backdoor Man - m4w ((607) area or near) 35yr

Me- I'm 5'11",brown hair,hazel eyes,weigh 165 lbs,good looking,married,ddfree,seeking....a female for long term affair or friend with benefits. Age,looks,and marital status aren't too important....but you must be as hungry for good sex as I am. Pleas [...]

Seeking clean..sane and fun couple - m4mw (olean) 31yr

Hoping to find a very clean..dd free..discreet and fun couple to have an on going thing with. I am clean..dd free and discreet. 5'8 160 in great shape..fun and open minded. I prefer mature couples...but as long as your fun and dd free age doesnt matt [...]

Looking for J/O friend - m4m (Wellsboro, pa) 51yr

Looking for Jerk off buddy only at this point. It might go further but I want to take it slow...Maybe chat some at first online and go from there...Must be completly shaven and HWP...I am looking to take it slow so I will not jump at the first one th [...]

Lets turn this weekend around (cuba) 25yr

Hi, I am white, 25 190# 6' and in great shape. Looking to have some fun this weekend. I am an easy going, fun, clean and safe guy. very respectful and open. Love to try being with a couple but open to most any situation. I love oral and am a very giv [...]

Love Giving Oral - m4w (Tioga County, Pa) 51yr

I love giving oral and lots of foreplay. I do not expect anything in return buth that is great if so. I can host. Please put oral in the subj line to weed out spam.

Any couples free?

Feel free to ask me anything.... I am 100% real. No B.S. here. I am looking for a couple to meet and have a great time with. I am a normal, sane, easy going fun and RESPECTFUL single white male. I stand about 6'1. I weigh around 190 and looking t [...]

Olean for fun or more - m4m (olean/hinsdale) 49yr

Nice,clean guy looking for fun or more. Bored with life and just need some company. Can be a one time thing or more :)

Chub just wants to bottom NSA - m4m (CUBA, NY) 19yr

Hello there, im just looking to meet up with someone tonight or soonish who can finger me and open my hole and just pound away and let me feel all the pleasure that a hard dick hitting the prostate can give. HIV- and std free 280lbs 6'2" 6" uncut. No [...]

cock sucking maybe more! - m4m (olean) 30yr

I have friday off from work. looking to fool around. I love to suck cock, i dont mind anal. i can host around 8 oclock pm. serious peolpe only. no age requirements

Cock sucking - m4m (Olean) 31yr

I am Looking to suck some cock . It has to be discreet. Can host sometimes. Hoping to get something on the regular and I love older cock

Looking for Top stud - m4m (Bradford,pa) 36yr

Looking for discrete bb top guy, D&D free here, no strings, Like to have big loads in my bare ass .You must be very discrete. married, bi- curious, all welcome. Send pic with reply and subject creampie if your fake, asking to join site for pics dont [...]

looking for BB top - m4m (Bradford/olean,ny) 36yr

Looking for discrete top bud to play with without anyone knowing. Im a decent looking bottom ,d&d free you be too. like to have guy bb & cream my ass. send Pic with reply subject top cream for reponse

Friday night fun - m4mw (So Tier) 46yr

I am looking for a couple that wants a little Friday night fun. I am very open minded and looking to play with a couple. I am HWP, masculine and 7" cut and Vasectomy safe... DD free non smoker Looks like rain, lets play indoors.

Looking for a good time - m4w (swain) 45yr

Is something missing,are you lonely,do you miss complete sexual satisfaction ,divorced professional male 6',230,good build,looking for some good times

looking to meet or talk - m4w (arcade ) 50yr

hi im a 50yo single male in the arcade area i dont have a car but i can go to olean or somewhere inbetween i am looking for a nice friendly lady that either wants to get together or text i cant load pics on my computer but i can send pics on my cell [...]

Naughty - w4m 18yr

How would u show me what a true woman is suppose to be used for. Describe a scenario in detail and if it makes me wet enough I'll talk to u more. I'm 18 female skinny no diseases and I'm very kinky

ass play today - m4m (towanda/wysox) 50yr

looking 4 a bud to get into some assplay with . dl str8acting gl masc checking to find a similar bud in 30s to 50s age wise that can host and get into some clean anal fun. spanking , enema, fingering, rimming, and fucking depending. top /vers here. D [...]

looking for experienced to teach - m4w (olean) 24yr

I am looking for a woman that is looking to help me get some experience, I am a virgin, I am looking to be FWB so its not just a one time thing and you can teach me what to do..I am looking for a girl from anywhere between 20-50. I don't mind what ra [...]

After work stress relief?!? - m4w (Bradford) 32yr

Finishing up work today and need to wind down if yer interested! I'm a good looking white boy so if yer interested lets play for a bit! Looking for soon gimme a shout

Do you like it outside? - m4mw (Olean) 31yr

Down to earth, ddf, I think it would be fun to meet up outside somewhere and just let go and please each other. Not really in to the guy on guy thing but if you want to tag team or DP I wouldn't freak about touching that way. Send face body pics as i [...]

Finals week fun - m4m (Alfred) 22yr

It's finals week here at AU so I have quite a bit of free time over the next week and a half. I can host or travel between campuses, but no further. Looking for guys around my age to about 35 or so. Not really interested in much older than that. Pref [...]

Looking for Roommate - m4m (Wellsboro, Pa) 51yr

I am a 51 year old single male that is on disability. I am looking for a roommate to help around the house. If interested please feel free to write and I will tell you more.

" How may I be of SERVICE " ! - m4m (NY/PA Border (Warren-Corry-Jamestown) )

" Service THIS ! " in Subject Line ! your STATS - ??? When ? - Where ? - What you looking for ?

best head you will ever have. - m4m (olean, bradford) 46yr

I deep throat balls deep. You will feel suction on your cock till u blowww your wad. will bottom for right dude. you will be back for more..... ddf and clean here. you be too. 40 and under . I host only. open all day and night today. get at me guys.. [...]

Some fun? - m4m (14755)

Lookin for a guy around my age or younger, who likes to suck and mebe be sucked,depending on the guy,mebe one time,mebe ongoing, live in the little valley/salamanca area,and must send a pic wit ur reply, lookin for today or later im the week,cant hos [...]

Suck and b sucked - m4m (Bradford) 48yr

I'm in Bradford today only and looking to meet up for a mutual bj and whatever else .....I will be available after 3:00 pm today and will be heading up to Erie if Iget now replies...so don't wait too long to respond. I would also like to try and bott [...]

COMPANY ????? - m4t (Bradford) 61yr

Stayimg in Bradford area for the weekend in mid May. Would love to find some company for either late friday or saturday evening. Lets get to know a little about each other first. Put BFD in subject line HAVE A GOOD ONE

vgl masc bttm needs ass bred hard tonite can host - m4m (Towanda) 29yr

Vgl masc bottom guy here looking for guy or guys to come over put my face in the pillow and breed my tight asshole. im not a fem guy but vgl masc guy . pics are not nessisary but please be clean and showered. replies with pics will cum first . i am d [...]

anyone up? - m4m (Bradford) 19yr

Hey anyone up? Up and looking to suck/fuck someone for the first time.. looking for asap. Email with stats and pic to get mine asap.

this weekend - m4w ( wellsville ) 24yr

Looking for some fun this weekend. Drinks, maybe a ride on my motorcycle. Respond with a picture and I'll send one back.

Chub looking to bottom - m4m (Cuba, NY) 19yr

Looking to bottom. Safe play only, you supply condoms and lube. Looking for car play as i CANNOT host. 280lbs, 6'2" 6" uncut. D&D FREE std free hiv-. Popper friendly. This'll be my first experience and im looking to get stretched open slowly and then [...]

Married from buffalo looking to suck my first dick you host - m4m (Olean) 36yr

Married wm looking to give my first blowjob you must host and have a place be dd free very discreet i cant send pics discretion is a must im avab now not later or tommorow you must be clean and dd free if you want head with no bs lets do this also im [...]

A few to join us - mw4m (Coudersport) 32yr

Looking for a few decent looking guys to help her husband and me use and my sluty FWB. Must be dd&f this will happen sometime tonight. We will meet in Coudersport and go to there place from there. No B/S this will happen tonight. Send a pic and chang [...]

Lonely.... - m4w (Salamanca Hotel) 24yr

Hi I am a 24 Y/O down to earth guy, I weigh 250 am 6'6 tall and looking for someone to go out for drinks with and some NSA. Please reply with koolaid in the subject line so I know your real.... Pics get moved to the front of the Line!!!!!!!!

Looking for fwb regular fun - m4m (Bradford) 30yr

bottom guy looking for a top. looking for guys who are interested I'm anal. I'm not into just giving or getting oral or bottom guys. stocky goodlooking guy looking for 21-late 40s but we can talk about it. I host

looking to fuck or get fucked - m4m (olean) 30yr

Looking to fuck a nice ass or get my ass fuckedplease reply with what expirance you have and stuuf that you have done.

sub bottom looking for dom tops - m4m (olean) 50yr

I am a 50yo submissive bi male,very kinky and open minded.I am looking for dom males who can host or have a place to meet for adult fun.Put "sub pig"in the subject line so I know you are not spam.

Anyone looking for a place to stay - m4w (Wellsboro, Pa) 51yr

If you are looking for a place to stay real cheap please email me for details. I am looking for someone to run errands and daily chores around the house.

vgl masc bottom needs ass bred tonight - m4m (towanda ) 29yr

Vgl masc bottom guy here looking for guy or guys to come over put my face in the pillow and breed my tight asshole. im not a fem guy but vgl masc guy . pics are not nessisary but please be clean and showered. replies with pics will cum first . i am d [...]

Are there any younger women swallowers out there ? - m4w (Near Johnsonburgh) 40yr

Just as the title says looking for a younger women who likes to give bj and finish the job . Put finish in the subject line to weed out spam and send a pic with your first reply and I will send one in return . Hope to hear from you soon !!!

m seeking f for hot passionate nsa fun - m4w (Olean, NY) 35yr

Im 35 swm seeking a lady interested in nsa fun...Im 6ft w/ blond hair and blue eyes , d/d free, nice looking If you are a lovely lady who is horny and looking for some fun, then write me I enjoy giving and receiving oral, too. If ur real, type "fu [...]

Can be the 3rd for a threesome or can have sex with your woman - m4mw (814/585) 40yr

I am available for a 3some or to have sex with your woman while you watch or take turns. I am 6ft, 185, Athletic Build, Straight, Clean and Respectable, D&D free, 40 yrs old. I can meet or travel to your location. Flexible schedule and available most [...]

oral/servent - m4mw (ny/pa/border) 42yr

clean safe hwp guy here looking for some hot fun like to eat and suck hope to hear from some one serious replys only thank you

young hot stud single looking for women for fun 24 white - m4w (gaines pa) 24yr

hello i just moved here dont no any one want to find ppl that love to have fun and party and that can have a good time please send pictures with your reply and please do not send them stupid scam emails u scammers are retarded and cant con a freaking [...]

anyone in need of a great bj?? - m4m (olean, allegany bonas) 46yr

hosting tonite. give great head.. under 40 . ddf and clean only. cum in drop em and get drained... don't have to say a word... push ur cock down my throat bro..... fuck my face... suck ur balls .... sound good??? lets do it... tell me how u want it.. [...]

I need a bj only I host only - m4m (East Smithfield, Pa)

I need a bj asap. im so horny. I need to cum message me. I would love a mouth wrapped around my cock.

Looking to Swallow - m4m (Mansfield to Troy) 48yr

Looking for Friday afternoon. I'm available and love to suck cock or whatever else you may want. I come to you and perform. I'm 6'2" 180# tall/slim build, tanned/toned and in good shape, I have brown hair/ hazel eyes, 7 shaved clean. I'm into oral fr [...]

Need some warm lips - m4w (Bradford) 33yr

Is there any real women out there who would love a hard cock in their mouth??? Be dd free and put lips in subject

Trucker Sucker - m4m (Johnsonburg/Wilcox)

Any horny truck drivers with a layover around Johnsonburg and Wilcox that want some good head, hit me up. Available around 11:30 pm.

top vers - m4m (salamanca) 32yr

Hey whats up guys.. Im wm 6'1 215# brown hair hazel eyes 6.5 uncut oral top vers.. Im looking to hookup now with a gl man 18-40 i can host tonight.. hit me back. ur pic gets mine..

bottom looking for big one - m4m (olean)

Looking to sit on a big one tonight but taking all cummers. Can't host. Pick me up and let's play.

Any bi guys around - m4m (Smethport pa) 40yr

Are there any other bi discreet guys around the area? Bi here very discreet,.....reply back with stats and I will reply back with mine, be in decent shape and disease free...

Looking for NSA Head - m4m (Cattaraugus) 19yr

Back in town for a few weeks, can't host but have car. Looking to give/get, might do more. Be DDF and on DL. Age not important but be hwp and showered. Pic and number to text or no reply. No BS. Don't waste my time. I'm 19, one thirty, 6.5"

teach me to blow - m4m (olean) 20yr

Looking to suck for the first time. Maybe more. You must host and be disease free. Let me know.

looking for couple with a bi guy - m4mw (smetport bradford area) 32yr

Im looking for a couple with a bi guy that will come to my place for some nsa fun . I would like to suck and like your dick and eat your girl while she is riding you . the couple needs to be discreet because im married im just looking for a one time [...]

Looking for a Great Guy for Great Times - m4m (Savona) 51yr

Hey, I am looking for a nice guy age 20-60 that is looking for someone special. It isn't all about sex but special times, hanging out, doing fun things together. Not looking for a one time hookup. Looking more for a relationship., Not looking to trav [...]

Swap pics with females! - m4w (Alfred area) 30yr

With all this nice weather outside, I'm feeling kinda frisky! Would like to swap pics with like minded, happy-go-lucky females in the area! Put "spring" in reply...enjoy!

Cougars wanted - m4w (Bradford,pa) 35yr

Looking for cougars in the area that need serviced by a talented tongue and nice 8" cock reply with Bradford in subject line to weed out spam and it also would help of u reply w photos n what u want done to u or a cell number to speed things up

Sex at your place - m4w (Olean new york) 19yr

Sex at your place. Stay and cuddle after or just go either way is good. email me with fun time in the subject line

End of the semester - m4m (bonas) 21yr

Hey boys, end of the semester. any bonnies interested and getting together and finshing the semester with a bang hit me up. face pic not requited, but you gotta proove to me you go here. oleanites and alleganians aren't welcome, sorry. my roommates [...]

NSA Fun - m4w (Mansfield Hotel) 30yr

In Town on business i can host. looking to have a really good time. SWM 30 6ft4 Average Build Let me know if you want to join me. I Can host.

WNY So. Tier Buddies - m4m (Cattaraugus Co.)

Join us on Facebook at "WNY So. Tier Buddies" and show your TRUE COLORS! ABOUT In August of last year, Bob and I re-located back to our home here in Cattaraugus County. Seeking out organized community of peers and allies in Western New York's South [...]

Any Gay School Teachers - m4m (Bradford PA or Shinglehouse) 23yr

Looking for any hot gay men that are high school or elementary teachers in the bradford or Shinglehouse Areas Send Stats Pic Age Put Interested Now in subject line

I'm sucking,can you host? - m4m (Olean) 39yr

Hey guys, 39 yr old here in Olean, I am looking to suck some cock, you must host. Discretion is assured as my girlfriend dosent know about extra activitys. Would like to find one person who desires a regular hook-up. Am not looking to make a new best [...]

Seeking hot younger guy - m4m (olean bradford) 46yr

Looking for hot younger guy that needs serviced :) if your a btm and want it or want to service/suck thats cool too Gloryhole is cool too. Must be clean discreet Reply with stats n pic in reply Lets do this can travel or host late nite or daytime is [...]

Looking for a discrete top - m4m (bradford pa area) 35yr

Looking for discrete top bud to play with without anyone knowing. Im a decent looking bottom ,d&d free you be too. like to have guy bb & cream my ass. send Pic with reply subject top cream for reponse.

Looking to bottom - m4m (Olean) 20yr

looking for a top to make me his bottom bitch not much else to say be disease free your pics get mine

Bicur male needs couples help - m4mw (bradford or closeby) 43yr

im a white male that would like to find a couple willing to help me with my fantasys. im 5'9 210 7". maybe meet for drink and go from there.

looking for couples - m4mw (bradford) 43yr

hello im a wm thats 5'9 210 7" would like to find a couple to come play this weekend at my place. im open to anything except pain and water games.. if your interested email me and lets talk bout meeting

HORNY in bradford (bradford ) 44yr

ok im a clean wm looking for some fun im horny and looking for fun.. my stats are 230 5'9 7" reply with a color in subject

I'm ready and been waiting for you to cum and play !? Ready ? - w4m (twin tiers NY/PA)

Hi my name is Jennifer, im a very shy and quiet person until you get to know me then you will see that im not afraid to be a complete goofball. Im kind of a "go with the flow" laid back relaxed person. But there is times that i can be outspoken and n [...]

looking for a real qwicky - m4w (rew) 32yr

wifes at work and Im horny has hell . im just looking for something fast probably wont even last half hour . I have to host at my place so if you are interested and in the area get back to me lets make this happen . Im 6 foot 2 210 pounds in good sha [...]

Wanna Take a Load - m4m (Mt Jewett) 50yr

Any way you wanna give it! Preferably after 11 pm. I can host. Please be HWP and DDF as I am. Put LOAD in subject line to weed out spam, and DO NOT direct me to any sites.

want blown right now - m4t (olean) 39yr

hi im looking for some one in the olean area who would like to blow me at there place or mine i have about an hour and would love to get this to happen right a way get in touch right now please im waiting

come fuck my throat! - m4m (alfred)

it is quite late and i plan to awake into the morning, however, i am very bored and i need someone to meet up with that not only needs their dick sucked but wouldnt mind fucking my face like crazy til you forcibly shoot a load down my esphagus. i'll [...]

vgl hung guy looking for bbw for tonite nsa - m4w (towanda ) 35yr

7.5 cut shaved cock looking for bbw for nsa fucking love to eat pussy and ass love to kiss and makeout very clean d/dfree love lots of foreplay and hard long fucking please respond with a number i can text you at to show ur not spam and to speed this [...]

Looking for quick Bj (Duke Center) 24yr

Looking for a quick bj, willing to be generous $$$, 420's welcome, I have my own and will hook you up. Put "cash" in the subject. Ty

NSA Head - m4m (14755) 30yr

Looking to give some head here in 14755 NSA. Be Under 40. Put name of 14755 in subject to weed out spam Meet in public, R-2-trails, p park, etc. Be on DL. Hit me up with age & txt number/safe time to text.

late night fun or weekend fun - m4m (Olean) 39yr

Looking for some mild to wild fun. Prefer younger than myself. I have a pic to trade. Always safe and dd free.

Fun for tonight (cuba rushfordd) 26yr

Hey there, I am a white 26 year old guy looking for some fun tonight. I am 6' tall 190 lbs, in very good shape, fun, safe and I just wanna do some thing fun. Up to most annything. I am not shallow and actually like all shapes and sizes (age and color [...]

looking for oral tight bottom - m4m (bradford pa) 99yr

looking for oral and a hot bottom over 21 please in bradford area will return with a bj for you put bj in subject for a reply hope to ride you ass soon

now - m4m (olean allegany )

looking for oral bottom please be real and actually wanna meet not just collect emails older+ let me know if interested put age in subject looking for now

dick - m4m (Olean) 59yr

anyone want to suck my dick free anytime 51/2in cut ddf and hairy.I can host so let me know beer and 420 riendlyt

Jacking - m4m (Little Valley) 33yr

Hey guys, just looking for a jack off bud. Watch some porn, mutual jacking. 175lbs. 6"cut. Can host

looking in athens - m4m (athens) 40yr

looking for a hard cock want to have a good time today..young is better but willing to talk to all

need sucked now - m4m (olean) 39yr

hi im waiting for you guys to get in touch to cum over and suck me off hello any of you there

swap pics - m4m (Alfred area) 30yr

Looking to swap pics with other like minded, bi-curious males. Not a pic whore, just like seeing what's out there.

Sucking cock.....NOW!!! - m4m (Olean) 30yr

I want to suck a nice hard cock today. Right now! Your stats and pic will get mine. Can't host but will cum to you. I want to suck you off and leave. No questions asked. You are welcome to suck my cock, but not required. Age not an issue. Would prefe [...]

Tight wet pussy wanted - m4w (jamestown) 32yr

WANTED: one (1) hot tight wet pussy. one (1) clit to suck on and play with. two (2) sexy nipples to twist and suck. and some hair to pull while I am fucking you from behind. Lets get it in

you suck-you bottom-she WATCHES - mw4m (Ellicottville) 40yr

looking for a cock-sucking-bottom,18 to 40,under 185 lbs,shaved or well trimmed. him,5"8-140lbs,her-5"0-115lbs.at our house in ellicottville,put" she can watch in the header"put your full stats , a body pic and where u are from in your reply or we wo [...]

Awesome Friday - m4w (Hornell/Olean) 47yr

TGIF! Its supposed to be an awesome day. Let's make it "awesomer" with some hot sex. Free all day. Can host or travel. Couples are cool too. Very real. about 78 and sunny here today.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий