суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in nanjing

looking for mature couple - m4mw (Nanjing) 49yr

German guy is looking for a discrete chinese or mixed couple for safe fun. Clean, discreet and safe are very important. Must be none smokers Open for all fun with male and female, even kinky if required

Lonely chinese lady? - m4w (Wuxi) 40yr

Hey babe, I am an attractive tall Westerner in my 40's and very experienced to fulfill female dreams (guarantee you the best orgasms you have ever had ;-)). I am clean and desease-free, no drugs, no alcohol and can be very discrete and a really gen [...]

Fun encounters - m4m (Only in Wuxi, Jiangsu) 40yr

Hi, I am an easy-going guy, 40 years old, white European, 1.9m tall, 120kg, DDF and clean. I would like to find someone (prefer younger than me, but all can be) for occational fun meetings with touching and blowing (others I did not try yet, but wou [...]

White guy here - m4m (Nanking) 23yr

Looking for fun, Have a hotel room, Looking the whole time. Haven't had luck on my own. I'm fit and american. Hit me up for more info

looking for mature friends - m4mw (Nanjing) 50yr

European chubby guy, looking for mature couple for safe discrete fun. Bisexual so open for all safe proposals. Friendship should be based on mutual respect. Race religion looks are not important, safe clean discrete is very important Contact me i [...]

Visiting Nanjing - m4w (My hotel room) 45yr

Hi, I'm a Caucasian man visiting Nanjing on Monday the 16th April. I'm looking for a lady to have some casual fun. Please send me a line, if you're interested.

Visiting Western Guy - m4m (Intercontinental) 42yr

Any hot bodies interested in meeting in the sauna at around 10pm tonight (Thursday).

Looking for a hook up - m4m (Nanjing) 30yr

Hey, I'm in NJ on Thursday night and looking for some fun. I am a Brit top / versatile 30 y/o guy. If you are interested drop me a line. I can travel or host. Px

Hitting Nanjing - m4w (Nanjing) 30yr

Hey, I'm in Nanjing on Thurs and looking for some fun. I can host at a nice hotel. I am 5 feet 9, British, in good shape, blue eyes and very charming (or so I am told) xxx

let's hav a rebound - m4m 23yr

need rebound sex, good looking asian bottom here,clean hiv- whatever u do with my permission. whatever ur like but no weirdos. send pics and stats i'll reply with mine. high five, top gun style!

Use and abuse - w4m

Asian 100% real born woman.. Drug free,d&d free,smoke free.. Pain is my pleasure spanking is my thing!

soon in Nanjing - m4w (Nanjing) 27yr

Hi everyone :) I'm a foreign guy and I'm planning a trip to Nanjing on the week between march 20 and 24. I don't know anyone there, I'm doing my homeworks to know what to do and where to go, but it would be nice to have some suggestion from someone [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий