суббота, 4 мая 2013 г.

Because The World Gives Too Many Blowjobs.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



czaritsa: sebasstianvael: "people who are sick don't play video games all day" "If you really...

czaritsa:

sebasstianvael:

"people who are sick don't play video games all day"

"If you really felt bad you wouldn't be on the computer."

Photo



















Photo



Photo



Photo



herochan: Mo Money Mo Problems… Created by Marco d'Alfonso...


mo money mo problems...



herochan:

Mo Money Mo Problems…

Created by Marco d'Alfonso (M7781)

WebsitedeviantARTTumblr

Photo



wutharry: i have never seen a gif that represents my life better than this one  

wutharry:

i have never seen a gif that represents my life better than this one  

me: sometimes i talk to myself

me: sometimes i talk to myself
me: omg same

Shat myself.

Showering…. naked. Soaping naked body…. turn head. House mates face peaking round shower curtain…. Scream and nearly fall over.

image

Photo









espeonz: me



espeonz:

me

Photo



a haiku for the bus driver who deliberately drove past me

tampicosuave:

I swear to god bruh
Let me catch you in the streets
Bruh I swear to god

I got my period at the grocery store and had to make it look...



I got my period at the grocery store and had to make it look like it wasn't me

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий